Spotify Yanks Alex Jones Podcasts Citing "Hate Speech" Violations

thegoldwater.com/news/32937-Spotify-Yanks-Alex-Jones-Podcasts-Citing-Hate-Speech-Violations

The story of the music streaming company's right-wing policing was broke by New York Times reporter Ben Sisario. Dozens of Jones' podcasts are still available for download, some dating back to June 2017. Jones has been in the hot seat himself quite a bit, especially for comments he made regarding the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting which he called a hoax. He has found himself increasingly the target of Big Tech of late with YouTube taking down some of his videos last week.

YouTube also claimed he was violating their community-standards guidelines along with Facebook who removed four videos and limited his ability to post. Spotify changed their policy in May to prohibit what it called "hate content" and banned artists the company has found guilty of engaging in "hateful conduct" from promoted playlists. Among the artists were R&B singer R. Kelly and Rappers XXXTentacion and Tay-K.

Attached: spotify thumbnail.jpg (800x420, 194.27K)

Diana, it seems like it would only be fair for you to show a little bit of respect to Philip and James by turning a few tricks with them, since Jim already pays you a flat weekly fee for sexual services.

It's interesting how you find Phillips hairy legs to be a turn-on, and you openly admit that you're not used to it because Jim shaves his legs…

It's really not fair that you would get cash for your yearly bonus, while you barely do any work for The Turdwater.

Meanwhile, Philip and James work like slaves, picking up your slack while you play solitaire and roam through Facebook for hours.

And when it comes to yearly bonuses, Philip and James got Jim's ripoff scam of gasoline and bullets.

Just because you have a vagina and you sell it to Jim by the pound, that doesn't qualify you to receive a cash bonus while the other employees have to try to pawn gasoline just to afford coffee at McDonald's.

You're really not even attractive, and it's surprising that Jim is able to achieve an erection, especially with that trashy tattoo on your back.

Why don't you return Jim's laptop, stop pretending to be a reporter, and do the job you were actually hired for?

The only reason you're there is for sex, so why don't you share it with the other employees?

Sure is sliding in here.

how are truthers supposed to feel on this ?

PROS: Lets say THEORETICALLY in Alex's favor that he does everything he can to appear to be getting the truth out or offer you the right path to take despite having all the appearance of buckling, selling out or being fake

How much time goes past while that's cool ? While ultimately the bad guys still won't let anyone tell the raw truth ? Isn't that what the goal is ? If he won't take a stand on staged events now when will he ? Never ? IS this the only way it's ever going to be allowed ? With him there, making money ?

Should we care about his revenue being effected ? What does it look like those funds go towards ?

A: absolutely NOBODY

Q: who gives a flying fuck about the 'truthers'?

If you even use those terms in your vocabulary you're a fucking loser.

By the way, of course the powers that be aren't in the business of telling the masses what's really going on behind the scenes, but I've got a news flash for you:

Sandy Hook happened. Kids died. Alex Jones is going to pay through the nose in the lawsuit, and rightfully so.

He's a fucking PIECE OF SHIT.

I would be remiss if I fail to mention how fat ugly and stupid Alex Jones is

He's a fucking slob

Please tell us how the Earth is flat, the moon is a hologram, the sun is a man made satellite, Hillary Clinton is an alien, Obama is a time Traveller, dinosaurs never existed, and Donald Trump is a savvy businessman.

fucking idiot

getting pretty hot under the collar there user

homo detected

Yeah, sure I am…
I'm simply 'furious', right?

why on Earth would 'I' be angery that 'you're' stupid?

angry*

i see how it is, you discredit the hoax by just ranting and raving and spamming and derailing. Very effective.

Anybody who assert the children were not killed at Sandy Hook is a fucking idiot, because children indeed were killed at Sandy Hook that day.

If somebody murdered your family and I went on National broadcasts, continually saying that you were a liar, that your family was never killed, that you were an actor hired to play the role as a man whose family was murdered because of some big smoke and mirrors conspiracy…..

I would be civilly liable for undue emotional duress and defamation.

The case against Alex Jones is a Slam Dunk. It's Open And Shut. He doesn't stand a chance.

Any qualified attorney will advise him to settle out of court, and try to avoid losing EVERYTHING.

the families aren't interested in the money, and I'm confident most of them will put the money into Memorial Trust Funds for other children, in honor of their murdered kids….

Of course Jones' attorneys will attempt an out of court low-ball settlement, but the parents are highly unlikely to accept it, because they are about to crucify Jones, and that they don't intend on crucifying him halfway….

The 'genius expert' who switches his investigative journalism from YouTube……

Hahaha dipshit

sources* not 'switches'

speech to text typos
I'm making breakfast for my wife

i'm sorry to tell you but no one died, the media and the government lied and anyone with a brain could prove it in court. It is what it is.

HOW TO SPOT AN 'EXPERT':

they post YouTube videos of idiotic second-rate conspiracy theorists

(watch how easy this is)

PROVE IT

how do you propose shills are spotted ? mayhaps appeals to authority ?

since you're such an 'authority' on this subject, it will be very easy for you to show us your proof…..

=PROVE IT, YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT==

W A I T I N G . . . . . . . . . . .

obviously, you have evidence
so let's see it
and I'm not talking about a YouTube link…..

SHOW US YOUR EVIDENCE

we all know what the deal is bro, what happened to alonso ?

oh….. REALLY?……

you don't have any?

just YouTube videos?

so in other words……
you're just full of shit?

whatever bro

no one died at sandy hook

it was a staged event in order to push for gun control and "mental health" checks in schools and your stich of resorting to the cheapest low blows a meth addict could come up with only shows how good of a job it's doing rotting your brain.

how bout

1> you stop being a paedophile
2> and adjust that ankle bracelet you stooge

Diana, please tell the readers about your lack of education, your lack of journalistic experience, and your history of prostitution

I'm convinced that they would be fascinated by the way you met Jim

Hey, Genius….. (Lol)

I'm STILL WAITING for evidence

not predictable catchphrases like 'staged event', or 'false flag'…..

not ridiculous repeated parroted innuendo

E V I D E N C E

and you have none

everybody's familiar with the phrase 'OP is a faggot'

but I'd like to thank you for making it possible to honestly say…….

Attached: PicsArt_08-02-10.32.31.png (1080x1642, 719.53K)

AGAIN, STUPID:

the guest of Zig Forums would be very interested in hearing the story about how you met Jim.

( trick )

These young men in Zig Forums often discuss their desire to pay a prostitute for sex, so they can lose their virginity.

And since that's what you are, it seems like you'd give them a little insight into the subject….

Any advice for a computer geek videogame latent homosexual virgin conspiracy idiot when it comes to hiring a prostitute?

Q: do ALL Filipino prostitutes look like monkeys, or are any of them actually pretty?

sliding what? all the quality threads in the catalog?

you fucking IDIOT, you !!….

as if they need to 'stage' events in a society that's already unraveled to the point where losers like Elliot Rodger throw temper tantrums, and lonely introverts (like you) see things (or hear stupid theories) on TV and parrot the behavior (or stupid theories)

you're a fucking dumbass, BRO

as if there are any quality threads

Dear Monkey-faced Prostitute

please tell us how you initially met Jim, and the nature of your 'business transactions' before he offered you a place to live, and a job pretending that you are a reporter.

Thankyou

Q: how much were you originally charging Jim for sex before he put you on the 'weekly salary'?

Q: now that you're on a weekly salary, if you divided it by the average amount of sex acts per week, how much would you be getting paid per trick?

and please answer in US Dollar Amounts, not in Philippines Pesos

Thankyou

(EN)(YO)(UR)(LE)(GS)

(TO)(EA)(RN)(YO)(UR)(PA)(YC)(HE)(CK)

the reason I ask is because I'm convinced that Jim is scamming you out of money.

I'd like to know how much you're averaging per trick with him now, based on your weekly paycheck, as compared to how much he was paying you per trick before he offered you the 'make believe job''' at The Turdwater.

When I look at your expressions, you seem lost and confused all of the time. I can actually see 'the gears clinking' in your head whenever you have to 'think' about anything.

It's obvious that you're not exactly that smartest hooker in Manila, so I'm concerned that you may have allowed Jim to hoodwink you, and scam you….

I'd like to propose that you allow me to become your pim….. Ooops
MANAGER….. you let me become your MANAGER, and I will negotiate a more realistic 'fee schedule' for your 'services'…

I'll just be honest with you, Diana.
I can't believe you'd actually turn
tricks with a man who has breasts
larger than your head, and who
shaves his legs.

And what's the deal with him wearing a GIRDLE?

Attached: PicsArt_08-02-11.15.05.png (1080x1869, 974.54K)

what's the deal with THIS, Diana ?

Attached: Screenshot_20180802-111738.png (1080x1920, 673.38K)

tell us, Diana……………………

WTF?!!!…………………..

Attached: Screenshot_20180802-111719.png (1080x1920, 364.74K)

BITCH, WHAT THE FUCK ??!!!??

Attached: Screenshot_20180802-111723.png (1080x1920, 172.98K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DEAL, DIANA?!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20180802-112043.png (1080x1920, 70.5K)

That's some weird looking shit going on down there, Diana

Attached: PicsArt_08-02-11.31.06.png (1080x1920, 943.41K)

it's kinda creepy…

you actually put that weird shit into your mouth?!!!

There's no way you're getting paid enough for that

Attached: PicsArt_08-02-11.24.37.png (1080x1920, 413.59K)

No way on Earth…..

You deserve more

Attached: PicsArt_08-02-11.25.22.png (1080x1920, 707.99K)

Attached: PicsArt_08-02-11.26.14.png (1080x1920, 779K)

Attached: PicsArt_08-02-11.27.01.png (1080x1920, 436.59K)

Attached: PicsArt_08-02-11.28.29.png (1080x1920, 765.38K)

Attached: PicsArt_08-02-11.29.08.png (1080x1869, 976.79K)

Diana ?………….

I thought I told you to tell us how you met Jim

Attached: PicsArt_08-02-11.15.24.png (863x1920, 902.43K)

Oh boy, here we go again!
Someone in here has an overfascinated fetish regarding Jim's tits and genitalia.

TRICK, I SAID TELL US HOW YOU FIRST MET JIM, AND THE NATURE OF YOUR 'BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS' BEFORE HE OFFERED YOU THE JOB 'PRETENDING LIKE YOU'RE A REPORTER' !!!

Attached: PicsArt_08-02-11.40.16.png (1080x1920, 1.58M)

Oh boy, here we go again!
Someone in here is pretending that Jim's gynecomastia, girdle, and weird tiny penis aren't weird as shit.

Just be honest, Diana…..

is Jim a hermaphrodite?….

he shaves his legs, has breasts bigger (and dumpier) than my grandmother, wears a girdle, and has a peculiar tiny 'clit-like' penis thing

Attached: PicsArt_08-02-10.33.15.png (1080x1642, 676.43K)

be honest…
Jim's a hermaphrodite, isn't he?

Attached: Screenshot_20180802-115430.png (1080x1920, 709.79K)

Be honest, Diana

Attached: Screenshot_20180802-115540.png (1080x1920, 591.25K)

How can he do YOGA while wearing one of those 'tummy hiding' men's girdles?

It's extremely constricting in the abdomen area and the diaphram, and it completely negates the relaxation and soothing flow of oxygen that is a prerequisite for yoga

Attached: Screenshot_20180802-115548.png (1080x1920, 413.74K)

More importantly, how do you keep from laughing at him?

I mean, obviously I realize that you're desperate for money, because you'll let ANYBODY ejaculate into you for cash…

But HOW do you keep from busting out laughing at Jim in that girdle?

Attached: Screenshot_20180802-115603.png (1080x1920, 619.64K)

You mean you don't know???
Kim Jim is a F2M transexual.
Now that you know she is a biological female will you stop picking on her?
probably not.
Carry on then..

Just like the people who think it was a hoax are waiting for evidence that Adam Lanza shot up that school.
There have never been any videos or pics made available to the public of him even entering that school.

S O R R Y , B U T

I'm going to need evidence that perform are waiting for evidence

There have been no photographs or videos released of people waiting for evidence

This entire thread is 2 shills picking on two people just trying to do their jobs. For real shills, say something constructive or gtfo. Shareblue? CTR? You faggots are glowing in the dark.

I like the Goldwater and have and will continue to read them for years. I dont give a fuck about their personal lives.

Alex Jones is incredibly insightful and has more integrity and credibility in his little finger then the entire fake as fuck mainstream media combined.

TEAR DOWN THE GLOW IN THE DARK NARRATIVE DRAG THESE TRAITORS INTO THE FUCKING STREET AND HANG THEM

DEUS VULT MY BROTHERS

Spotted the idiot with the 4th grade reading level

Reminder that capitalist for-profit businesses do censorship as well.

Homodetector Activated

Keep on crying. He was your president yesterday and he will be for 2…no 6 more years…

And I'm going to need you to use words in a way that makes sense and has a clear, straightforward meaning to other people

Good. Don't give a platform to FASCISTS. In fact I'd say go one step farther and round up the children of conservative aka FASCIST parents and sew their mouths PERMANENTLY shut in addition to cutting off their hands.
NO REASON for hate in the 21st century.
#fuckfascists
#resist

funny, this guy only seems to be spamming this thread like it's his job

probably because no one died at sandy hook and jones is a deranged fraud that stabbed all his fans in the back

Interdimensional shapeshifting child molesters are censoring me! We're breaking the conditioning! These satanic psychic vampires in the MSM are sucking the life out of our country! They're kissing goblins, having succubus with goblins, in bed with the goblins! Please God free us from them!!! They're drinking our children's blood for God's sake!

Attached: Screenshot_20180727-190557_YouTube.jpg (640x441 472.06 KB, 9.72M)

you forgot one thing

where Alex Jones says "DUMP IT" but then doesn't and says the government didn't stage anything, over and over and over, instead of going over piles of evidence.