Trump’s Fight of Social Media on Censorship Emboldens as 100 Zuckerberg Employees Speak Out

thegoldwater.com/news/35624-Trump-s-Fight-of-Social-Media-on-Censorship-Emboldens-as-100-Zuckerberg-Employees-Speak-Out

Since President Trump has declared that Conservatives and his supporters are being censored on social media, including Independent Media by Google, Facebook has seen over 100 employees “Challenge the ‘Intolerant’ Liberal Culture,” giving the White House ammo against “Big Tech” giants attacks on Freedom of Speech, and Freedom of the Press.

Attached: dt.common.streams.StreamServer(1).jpg (1024x683, 58.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/
bing.com/
gab.ai/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
d.tube/
real.video/
invidio.us/
ugetube.com
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
vimeo.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/
unseen.is/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/protect-free-speech-digital-public-square-0
real.video/dashboard/requestInvitation
archive.fo/pMF2F
naturalnews.com/2018-08-29-urgent-sign-the-white-house-petition-demanding-protections-for-online-speech.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alternatives to Google

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/ (for news)
bing.com/

Alternatives for Twitter

gab.ai/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/

Alternatives for Youtube

d.tube/
real.video/
invidio.us/
ugetube.com (gun tutorials)
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
vimeo.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/

Alternatives to Facebook

unseen.is/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/

I'm bumping this real news!

Check out >>>/prepare/ too!

s u c h n e w s

actual news

Checked and very much appreciated.

Olhem para os Fortes e orem pelo facos

Marginalização na etimologia da palavra alheio a sociedade que não tem nada disso redes sociais a interação das mentes, dinheiro, qualificação os “sugadores dos recursos que não contribui com a sociedade só consome os recursos da terra" é o que dizem os famosos neofascistas já existentes na política, se os excluídos são maior parte da população, o que farão com este excluídos se não tem serventia a nova sociedade futuristas, cada dia mais presente não sendo mais ficção científica, bitcoin como controlar essa população excluída isoladas não tem rede social, avatar Xbox não faz parte desta interação de mentes online, dinheiro qualificações profissionais, isso mesmo armas como metade da população americana já faz parte a nova geração, já armas liberadas legalmente, sendo o maior exército civil armado do mundo, para que cura para doença , biotecnologia, controlam a crescimento demográfico.
Anarquia um dia se acontecer pelo menos uma parte estou presenciando os muros de Donald Trump para exclusão de imigração uma forma de exclusão, legalização de aborto para não perpétua povos considerado inútil pela elite, ou mesmo Bolsonaro liberar porte de arma, mas quem terá direito, logicamente eles a elite, esta será a Nova ordem mundial expressamente alertando a elite com filmes como blade runner, divergente e jogos vorazes, maze runner, bairro 13 , acho que não vou presenciar mas tudo encaminhado para isso e um futuro mais longe entra livro Neuromancer filme exterminador do futuro cyberpunk e um mais longe ainda Mad Max, livro de Eli filmes de apocalipse, quem tem acesso as esses filmes, um dia aparecerá um novo Hitler que convencerá que a geração que faz parte da bem armada conectas e qualificação intelectual ou seja não excluída, convencerá que os excluídos são inferiores e só consome o recurso da terra e se não controlada acabará com os recursos naturais da terra, acredito terceira guerra mundial não será entre países mas entre a elite e pobres excluídos anarquistas, uma nova Ordem Mundial surgirá e eles irão dizer Ordem no mundo reprimindo anarquia e que tem se revoltarem contra a sociedade e detém o conhecimento de tecnologia serão os famosos cyberpunk.

Look at the Forts and pray for the

Marginalization in the etymology of the word alien to society that has nothing of this social networks the interaction of minds, money, qualification the "suckers of resources that do not contribute to society only consume the resources of the earth" is what the famous neofascistas already exist in politics, if the excluded are the greater part of the population, what will do with this excluded if it is not useful to the new society futurists, every day more present not being more science fiction, bitcoin how to control that excluded population isolated has no social network, avatar Xbox is not part of this interaction of online minds, money professional qualifications, even weapons as half the American population is already part of the new generation, already legally released weapons, being the largest armed civilian army in the world, so that cure for disease, biotechnology , control population growth.
Anarchy one day if at least a part happens I am witnessing the walls of Donald Trump for immigration exclusion a form of exclusion, legalization of abortion for non perpetual people considered useless by the elite, or even Bolsonaro release gun possession, but who will be entitled, logically they the elite, this will be the New world order expressly alerting the elite with films such as blade runner, divergent and greedy games, maze runner, neighborhood 13, I think I will not witness but everything directed to this and a future further enters book Neuromancer film exterminator of the future cyberpunk and further afield Mad Max, book of Eli movies of apocalypse, who has access to these films, one day will appear a new Hitler who will convince that the generation that is part of the well-connected connects and intellectual qualification ie not excluded, will convince that the excluded are inferior and only consume the land resource and if uncontrolled will end the rec natural bears of the earth, I believe third world war will not be between countries but between the elite and poor excluded anarchists, a new World Order will arise and they will say Order in the world repressing anarchy and that has revolted against society and holds the knowledge of technology will be the famous cyberpunk.

Best boy. Best timeline.

In a Hillary timeline, the censorship would get worse as she opens all borders.

Attached: 1530298871274.jpg (736x599, 67.12K)

How about no.

Attached: Pedobear at DuckDuckGo.png (1085x606, 26.97K)

White House Petition Demanding Protections for Online Speech Spreading Around The Web

A White House petition has been launched, demanding free speech protections across the ‘net. With Google, Facebook, Twitter and other tech giants now engaged in blatant, malicious and selective censorship against pro-America voices (conservatives and libertarians), a new “digital Bill of Rights” needs to be signed into law to protect us all from the evil tech giants like Google and Facebook.

Why should Mark Zuckerberg decide who gets to speak? Who put these tech giants in charge of public discourse? It’s time to fight back against their attempts to silence voices of reason while they steal the mid-term elections and trample on the First Amendment rights of Americans they don’t like.

Here are five important things you go do right now to fight against tech tyranny / online censorship:

1) Sign the White House petition at this link, and share this link with everyone you know:

2) Call your representatives in Washington at (202) 224-3121, and demand they pass new legislation to protect online speech.

3) Speak out! Create your own free video channel at REAL.video and post your own free speech videos. Sign up now at this link: real.video/dashboard/requestInvitation

4) Stop using evil tech giants like Google, Facebook and Twitter. Move to alternative platforms such as Real.video, Censored.news or DuckDuckGo.com. See this full list of tech alternatives: >>>/prepare/20

5) If you can, financially support the independent media. Shop at their online stores and offer donations to those organizations that run on donations. Nearly all independent media platforms have been 100% de-monetized by the evil tech giants in a massive economic sabotage attack.

The White House petition needs 80,000 more signatures to trigger a response from the White House. Share this link:

It reads:

"The internet is the modern public square. It is where political campaigns are fought and won, where journalism is created and distributed, and where grassroots movements are born. Yet, the free and open internet has become a controlled, censored space, monopolized by a few unaccountable corporations.

By banning users from their platforms, those corporations can effectively remove politically unwelcome Americans from the public square. That is repugnant to our shared values of free speech and freedom of the press.

The President should request that Congress pass legislation prohibiting social media platforms from banning users for First Amendment-protected speech. The power to block lawful content should be in the hands of individual users – not Mark Zuckerberg or Jack Dorsey."

archive.fo/pMF2F
naturalnews.com/2018-08-29-urgent-sign-the-white-house-petition-demanding-protections-for-online-speech.html

Who wants to look up pedo pictures anyway? I see this constant fear about DDG and the more I see it the more it makes me wonder if they're not doing something right.

Other alternatives have been listed btw, your blind not to notice they're also promoted. Pick your choice or bend over to big tech and keep takin' it.

Can someone please make a image of Zuckerberg looking like Zoidberg from Futurama?

Same search on google…make up your own mind.

Nah, the list is great. I just had to pull one against duckduckgo for such nonsensical censorship.

Attached: Pedobear - Google Search.jpg (1886x1348, 710.77K)

Imagine actually hanging the media from trees
i feel it brother

Attached: 1534108991243.png (1232x884, 2.12M)

Petitions like change.org are controlled and screened, change.org is specifically run by Soros so it's likely this will never make it to Trump's desk even if it makes the 100k mark.

WHITE HOUSE . GOV petition?

I see BING as an option for an alternative to Google. Does that mean we can safely use Microsoft products like email, browsers, etc? I am trying to decide what to use in place of Google, and have a Microsoft account already. I never have seen them included in the list of tech companies like Google, Yahoo, etc. Have I just missed it, or are they ok?

Good!

Alternatives to Google

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/ (for news)
bing.com/

Alternatives for Twitter

gab.ai/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/

Alternatives for Youtube

d.tube/
real.video/
invidio.us/
ugetube.com (gun tutorials)
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/

Alternatives to Facebook

unseen.is/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/

List of alternatives on >>>/prepare/ (among a whole lot of other info they don't want you to see: most threads locked to prevent spam attacks!)

Yeah no…he did nothing. He has all the power and doesn't act. He doesn't even open his mouth to say the right things. He plays a dirty game which is targeted at the left, but protects their revenue sources. Israels revenue sources.

wow a billionaire from new york fighting for israelis? colour me shocked

Thank you!

100 employees at a huge company like facebook that employees thousands upon thousands is not really "news." It's more like someone's personal blog post and the 99 people that give his website it's 100 hits every month. The fact that the right has to pull this out of their ass as some kind of "proof" of widespread conspiracy is just a sad grasp at straws. you can do better. now if actually half of the conservative employees, as represented by the population came out, then it would be news.

That's with the Safe Filter enabled too!

REAL NEWS

Fuck off retard