Deranged Leftists Wishing Trump Supporters Dead in Hurricane Florence - Twitter Does Nothing

thegoldwater.com/news/36995-Deranged-Leftists-Wishing-Trump-Supporters-Dead-in-Hurricane-Florence-Twitter-Does-Nothing

There's a stunning display of hatred on Twitter right now, with radical leftists openly calling for Trump supporters to die in Hurricane Florence, which will soon slam into the coast near South Carolina.

Twitter, notorious for shadowbans, censorship, and suspensions of accounts that are pro-Trump, has failed to take any action against those responsible.

Attached: 2018.09.11-08.12-lifezette-5b98219f6e272.jpg (1200x680, 757.49K)

well yea, its a natural disaster. its a little different than saying no trump supporters will die because the hurricane is a crisis actor and it not actually real

"free speech! when i say i want obama dead, it's free speech!"
"wtf why would anyone say that about right wingers"

Hang yourself

This is why Lolbergtarianism is a joke.

At this point its best to ignore the idiots and move on. Just be vigilant to any personal threats though and remain armed.

It's only because fags like you can't handle true freedom because it requires actually responsibly

Attached: 20180913_231307_noexif.jpg (5312x2988, 3.97M)

hmmmm…..

Oh Malachi

I can't imagine being so stupid that you can't pay attention to the average pleb and realize that it would never work on a mass scale. If you allow people to do whatever they want, they will just ask what everyone else is doing. The situation we're in now is because of cultural Libertarianism. People are cucks because it's pushed by the main stream.

It's reasonable to rip on liberals for this, because they always talk about how you can't make jokes about people dying. Of course Zig Forums is going to call them out for it, you're essentially asking why they take issue with the fact that it's only okay to make death threats to conservatives. Of course a rational human being would take issue with that, hwat the fuck are you smoking?

Attached: f39425ddbbee84e02b7b73ed903d2b04eedba6c5035c00f8cb9c673467f8319e.jpg (500x500, 81.88K)

that's what they like to promote. are you trying to break consensus, kike?

screem cap and archive them for later use. this behavior will; continue for the next week so get everything you can, especially among anti gun leaders. try and bait Hogg or goblina into making a fucked up statement.

Absolutely. It has nothing at all to do with the hypocrisy that everyone left of center can say horrible shit without consequences and if you're right of center you get shadowbanned, kicked off the internet, or arrested if you're cursed enough to live in the UK.

Free speech is dead unless you're a "good guy."

There are no liberals. They're all leftists.

It's straight out of Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. Zig Forums is just holding the leftists to their own standards. Twitter loves banning speech they think is wrong, well apparently Twitter is okay with hoping for the deaths of some people? It's good to make the lines clear before the next Civil War :^)

this

Attached: OP is a faggot.mp4 (1280x720, 7.72M)

figures

im done wih twitter. fuck them

If you call youself either of those you're a kike

BASED CENTRISM

Attached: Tumblr on centrists.jpg (720x1213, 287.26K)

Listen to me you sub human monkey, if people can't handle responsibility then NO ideology will work. Civilization would not exist without responsibility.

Attached: If this nigger brings his evil here.jpg (600x403, 43.49K)

Oh, I'm sorry, there IS this third slaughterhouse right in the middle.

real Zig Forums knows there is only one option and that is to stop being a jewslave.