OH - Pedo Babysitter Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl, Shoots Air Pistol At Deputies

A mother felt comfortable and safe leaving her 2-year-old son and 5-year-old girl in the care of an 18-year-old young man as babysitter. She was shocked, however, to come home and find her toddlers alone, without a trace of the babysitter. She wasn’t prepared for the worse shock she was about to receive when she called the teenager asking for an explanation why he irresponsibly left her kids alone. He confessed to her that instead of taking care of the young children, he horrifically sexually assaulted the 5-year-old girl.

thegoldwater.com/news/41019-OH-Pedo-Babysitter-Rapes-5-Year-Old-Girl-Shoots-Air-Pistol-At-Deputies

Attached: babysitter_rapist_.jpg (600x314, 16.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BdgVCbpuAuE
youtube.com/watch?v=EcAWn2D8EsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

See I told you so. They wont let us fuck with farm animals because they want us to make more kiddie for the babysitter.

Bubbas need fresh meat. They're gonna make that asshole bleed.

What's the point to be made? I don't want to fuck with people for a reason, and that would only twice confirm my attractions to farm animals

The faggots in prison don't care. You can be their farm animal when you get caught. SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That is injustice. No good comes from that. I just want to have sex encounters with horses and cows.

it was worth it

Attached: PicsArt_11-02-01.02.09.jpg (1277x1448, 103.32K)

Sage Smerk

Attached: 14481956_521623991360653_5821956054266004733_o.jpg (864x1440, 81.77K)

I'm a cool dude i like having fun and being silly I'm a gamer and i go to the gym to working out

Attached: IMG_20181102_021611.jpg (1079x1580, 200.61K)

To working out

Grate for kids

Attached: IMG_20181102_021547.jpg (1058x1155, 131.27K)

And so the cycle continues.

Who cares if people fuck animals? Are you some kind of vegan soyboy who cares about animal rights?

Here we go with another anti-male assumption of ill intention. Her problem was that she likely did not know him well enough, rather than it being inevitable.

Wew

That is the most autistic thing I've heard in some time. Why would people want to fuck animals or children? That can fuck them up easily. And your fucking theory of an anti-animal-pro-child sex coalition is nonsensical. You're literally saying their plan is to get bob and jill to stop fucking fido so they screw tommy and alice instead. Even animal fuckers know that screwing children fucks them up far worse than even some animals get fucked up, so most of them would find a different way to get off.

[citation needed]

Just seen a new movie (the secret life of pets) it was a good and funny movie grate for kids. I'm grate with kids to.

I'm a cool dude i like having fun and being silly I'm a gamer and i go to the gym to working out.

did he have a track suit he wore to the gym? maybe some vodka to drink while squatting in the back-ally?

fake misandric news designed to push the narrative that men should be kept away from children.

you are why single mothers have destroyed western civilization if you fall for anti-male feminist lies.

Lol What? Animals are not children. Pedophiles want more children, because children don't stay children forever.

Yes having sex with anything fucks it up. That's the point, to fuck. It's just sex. I want to have sex with large farm animals.

Doing sex with farm animals does not produce children. So yes.. doing sex with farm animals is to the disadvantage of people who conspire to abuse children. Doing sex with farm animals is to the disadvantage of people who conspire to use children to abuse people.
Doing sex with farm animals is to the disadvantage of human and human child sex traffickers, whos income is supplied by the act of people doing sex with human children and adults.
This is why people won't let me do sex with farm animals, because they are child abusers who want children to abuse, and to abuse children to abuse me.

It's like watching an alien try to seem normal

The only ones who can afford mail-order child sex slaves, are certainly not affected by your animal sex protest. Also pimping out children isn't quite the common practice in the prostitution milieu, you only find those in the poorest locations, mostly connected to tourism.

As for your animal urges…what does the horse get out of your little human dick? How about you find a partner that you didn't own, enslave, imprison and kill later on? You think with so many levels of abuse already ongoing you might as well put sexual abuse on it too?

Men should be kept away from children. You fucked it up for yourself and proved with this whole cancerous fucking site.

Doing sex? Nobody fucking says that

>How about you find a partner that you didn't own, enslave, imprison and kill later on?<

That's why I want to have sex with other people's farm animals.

>What does the horse get out of your little human dick?<

Nobody "gets" anything out of it. If somebody gets something of value from sex then it's prostitution. Prostitution is not attractive. It's just sex. We do sex to be close to one another it feels good. I don't even get anything out of it. Sex is a momentary union between two beings. You don't know the difference between getting something and sharing a moment?

If I said "having" sex then somebody would misconstrue that to think I want to own the animals for sex. I have to help separate the act of sex from the act of ownership so the stupid people don't get confused.

Why does anybody have to get something from sex? I wouldn't get anything so why should they? The animals don't care.

I pissed a little in my pants while reading this…anyway, trespassing onto some farm to sperm into a cow isn't really in anyone's interests, and begging the farmer for a free fuck with the livestock makes you about as attractive as an 90s New York homeless, black windshield wiper with dirty water and a newspaper fresh from the gutter.

Explain humanities insane lust for sexual activities outside of procreation then…you know, we fought wars for pussy.

So an orgasm is nothing for you? You don't fuck because you're horny?

Ignorant lie. Rubbing my dog above her tail makes her go bananas in terms of sexual pleasure. Animals are living beings and share the same set of basic feelings with humans. You just bully them into extinction because they cannot defend themselves, while making up millions of excuses for doing it. So please don't take the moral high ground towards the few animals we haven't destroyed yet.

>I pissed a little in my pants while reading this…anyway, trespassing onto some farm to sperm into a cow isn't really in anyone's interests, and begging the farmer for a free fuck with the livestock makes you about as attractive as an 90s New York homeless, black windshield wiper with dirty water and a newspaper fresh from the gutter.<

I'm asking for permission to fuck with animals so I don't have to trespass.
Im not doing it to impress anybody. Doesn't have to interest them. I'm trying to be involved with the animals, not the people.

>Explain humanities insane lust for sexual activities outside of procreation then…you know, we fought wars for pussy.<

Im not a fat fuck. I'm not trying to expand the population to the point of heart attack and morbid obesity.

>So an orgasm is nothing for you? You don't fuck because you're horny?<

I'm the one losing something from the orgasm. Ejaculations leaves my body and into theirs. Other than that nobody is actually getting anything. Nobody can actually receive and orgasm. An orgasm is a state of mind not a tangible thing.

>Ignorant lie. Rubbing my dog above her tail makes her go bananas in terms of sexual pleasure. Animals are living beings and share the same set of basic feelings with humans. You just bully them into extinction because they cannot defend themselves, while making up millions of excuses for doing it. So please don't take the moral high ground towards the few animals we haven't destroyed yet.<

You're an ignorant reader. I said the animals don't care about gaining anything from sex the way whore humans do. Animal animals are not human animals.

You can't just chop all my statements in half and fill the rest in with hallucinated assumptions. You're making something from something non-existent. That's wrong.

Human males last a lot longer than male horses do. So called "studs" are usually three pump chumps.

why not charge for it? lol livestock brothels when

That is true also.

Selling sex for money is no different than mugging someone at gunpoint. They're charging us and we don't even get to keep the animals. It doesnt make or transfer anything. It's using the animals to commit sexual abuse and robbery.

It's entrapment.

The g-spot of a mare is actually about 6 inches in at an angle stallions barely touch. Mares love monkey cock and if they don't they will kick you to death for trying to give them it.

These people are abusive. They won't let us have sex with farm animals unless we pay for it, but then they use that to make us into criminals. They say we have to be a criminal otherwise we are not allowed to have sex. It is a double bind, coercive authorities.

Oh gross wtf there’s just shit we don’t do man…..we don’t fuck children or animals bc they can’t consent. It’s morally corrupt but you’re a sociopath so anything I say won’t reach you. Good luck.

humans are animals

Good

If you think animals can't consent you should watch unrestrained mares back themselves into their human lovers because they want more, instead of you know - resisting or showing discomfort in any way tending toward drenching someone in marecum. It's hubris to think only humans are capable of actually enjoying or consenting to sex and plenty of animals have all manner of natural defenses that, if they were unsatisfied with your performance, would be very swiftly applied to your soft shitty body and they would give you the impression of an explicit 'No'.

Huh???
R U Stupid?
The most violent pieces of shit in the entire world are females, and that is a fact.
Aaargh! B& again! Fuck you, 8ch!

Attached: Aaargh!.jpg (375x563, 58.03K)

Unrestrained mares and human lovers should never be in the same fucking sentence

Bull fucking shit. If men were killed by women at the rate women are killed by men it would be big fuckin news. Wtf is wrong you anyway?

WTF is wrong w/ (You)?
Do you have any defense of your position? Or ar you gonna just act like the little stupid boi you are..

Attached: ef6d7cc349f266e8e1bd6304553c6d8da0f0737ec16d9b29e2fb2cbb2ffbca51 mark zuckerberg stare.png (534x596, 297.92K)

One of the dumbest I've ever seen..
Goodbye..

It was, fuccboi. You're going to have to come to terms with that.

The False Jew will rule in the End Time.
youtube.com/watch?v=BdgVCbpuAuE

Animals don't care about consent. Animals consent is an arbitrary matter. Animals are not children.

Almost all fucking murders are comitted by females. Get ypir fucking facts straight. You are a dumb nigger. Figure it out, you stupid fool.. Women kill many more humans through abortion than any other demographic. They are murderers, and that is a fucking fact, you stupid piece of shit..

You don’t even have the intuition to know I’m a fucking female

Wow now I know you KNOW that ain’t true. Look at how fucking defensive you are. No self control tsk men should work on that

Not him, but, the obligatory..
Show us your tits, you stupid cunt!
Why did you announce your ridiculous gender, you stupid whore??? Fuck you!!! What the fuck is wrong with you??? Are ypu just stupid, or do you just need a good bitch-slap? No worries.. (((We))) can do that, you peice of shit..

Attached: Fuck You, Jim..jpg (2441x2801, 358.11K)

A cow is an animal. It is not a human animal. Therefore it cannot be equivalent to a human child.
Most people do not have sex with animals because that is a personal choice. They are afraid of animals. Humans are more abundant and easier to understand.
There is nothing morally corrupt about being able to choose to have sex with an animal, which is more difficult compared to humans.

Sweetiepost then you stupid cunt.

Whatever the fuck that is….

Weird because people care more about animals being killed than women and children being raped and murdered.

kys already

Are you angry or what? You get this angry at a female you don’t even know?

Lel af, but now go away..
You are no longer funny..

Attached: 8 Users TOTAL.jpg (1280x720, 164.74K)

Yes because people are easy to murder just like they're easy to fuck. People kill themselves…

My wifes boyfriend got mad when he caught me fucking his watermelon.

And he calls ME a SoyBoy?

Fuck off already!
You don't even know yourself!

Dis Gun B Gud!
Kek af!

Attached: 1505334874487.png (1080x1920, 2.17M)

I know myself. What the fuck do YOU see when you look at yourself in the mirror?

Bad people use an animals inability to speak for the purpose of using the animals as weapons on easy people. Animals can't speak out about sexual abuse, and they probably wouldn't, so bad people speak out about sexual abuse through the animals to assault people. This is like money laundering. They are running the bullshit through the animals so it comes out appearing like a legitimate idealogy.

Sweetie, you should know that by now.

You guys drain my energy…..I can’t even respond anymore

Is there something wrong with you???
Seriously..
As for you, , sweetie, get on my level.. You aren't 'all that' just because you have a fucking cunt! Trust me! We do not fucking care what (You) have between your legs. Be intelligent and we can talk.. Otherwise, go fuck yourself, because 'real' humans DO NOT NEED YOU.

It’s like you see all women as one giant entity and not individuals. That’s why you automatically think humans don’t need me when I am needed by the humans in my life. I matter to them.

Yes I don't get to do enough sex with farm animals. I'm being neglected because the clueless majority are feeding on laundered concerns.

Really dirty concerns are not contributing to society.

Oh and don’t pretend that what’s “between my legs” doesn’t consume you guys. My “cunt” does make me “all that” as I can birth a human being. Let’s just face it already - you hate on the vagina bc it’s the most powerful thing in the world and you hate how it controls you…..

Why are you so concerned about controlling people?

Are you like talking to me? Ummm no I don’t want to control anyone. Men are the ones that try to control our bodies.

Ah. The vagina controls you too. Tells you when it's that time of the month. Makes up for your inability to control yourself by controlling others. That's a distraction.

I'm a man and I want to have sex with farm animals. That completely contradicts your claims.

Men bow to the vagina. My vagina holds power. It’s not even on purpose but men are obsessed with sex

Sex is part of a balanced lifestyle. That is why people who don't do sex have a chemical imbalance.

Attitudes like this are why there is so much evil in the world.

Attached: -K-5pCK1lRhCnS-eOIo19Cnk80GbzrzaA5REkDxxax4.png (640x631, 629.26K)

Ok I apologize for intruding bc i know this is a male space. I’m upset bc this woman being murdered is upsetting. I can’t deal with your comments so I’m going to stay away bc women don’t belong here. Men and women are so different I can’t understand men if I tried but I don’t hate you guys. No bad feelings.

I didn’t mean it in a bad way by saying female genatalia holds a certain power over men. I don’t mean in a sense that women want to control men but even through history if you look at art, women have always been men’s muses. Me wanting to be treated like a human being isn’t a slight against men. Third wave feminists are spoiled and I can see how women must seem ridiculous and maybe we are like children to an extent but that’s part of being female. Sometimes I need men to bring me back to reality…..

Women don't love men; women love being loved by men. Multiple men at the same time. It's from evolution: an unloved woman was not given any food or shelter.
More men are figuring out that women don't love them back, thanks to the internet.

Yet another attack by antisemitic lawenforcement on God's chosen people. It makes me sick to think these evil Nazis can't just let us have our proud tradition of raping goyim children.

jews are white so its ok to kill them

So I’m emotionally weak with the mental capacity of a child but I’m encapable of loving someone because they’re male? Maybe you should just let yourself believe that plenty of women love the men in their lives. There’s plenty of men I’ve loved and still love. You guys say pretty awful things about women. We don’t hate you like you hate us.

not caring is toxic left

Jew is a different kind of white, just like humans are a different kind of animal than a horse. Gotta get the right white people the way I need to get kinky with a horse.

The Goldwater covers pedo news 24/7
You might call it an obsession

The laws you pass to strip men of their rights speak differently, Besides i suffer from something far more deadly then mere "hate."

Its called Indifference. why? Because you love what a man can do for you, not the man himself. because i have made the mistake of reading Esther Villar's Manipulated man, and the red pill completely fell into place.

youtube.com/watch?v=EcAWn2D8EsM

I don’t want to strip men of their rights. I want more men to be fathers to their children. I want men to value family and stop being so angry and express themselves in a healthy way. You’re not indifferent though. Men and women feel hurt by each other, what causes this though? We compliment each other so why this animosity for each other? I can love men for both reasons and I don’t give a fuck about materialistic shit. I just want someone I can have a conversation with and gives me security, who I feel beautiful around and I can be ok with myself, helps me be a better person and wants me to make them happy. I’m just not like you describe…..

faggots are men so its ok to kill them.
the fbi says latinos are white so its ok to kill them.

You want attention. Eventually your husband's attention wont be enough and you'll turn to chad and tyrone.
Women don't love men; women love being loved by men. Multiple men at the same time. It's from evolution: an unloved woman was not given any food or shelter.
More men are figuring out that women don't love them back, thanks to the internet.

Omg you keep saying that but wants wrong with wanting attention from the person I’m dedicated to? I want to give all my attention to them so what’s wrong with wanting some back? Social media is like the worst thing to happen to society. It’s like this virtual high school you never graduate from unless you’re willing say fuck it and completely cut yourself off from it. It’s turned everybody into narcissist’s with personality disorders who can’t differentiate between their reality and their online life. It’s completely fucked us up almost like the more technology/internet we expose ourselves to, the less human we become - like we start to become one with the machine. That just tripped me out…..

Women crave attention 24/7. if your husband works more than 20 hours a week you will cheat on him. It's just recently that women had access to new hundreds of new men at any given time. Women didn't get 1000 messages a day on Tinder just a few years ago. So they made do with one husband and maybe the occasional affair partner. That's out the window now. The floodgates have opened. We've reached peak promiscuity.
Women don't love their husbands; women love being loved by men. Multiple men at the same time. It's from evolution: an unloved woman was not given any food or shelter.

Well I dunno I’m pretty tired 😴 have a good night I’m just falling asleep but wish I could’ve changed your mind