Dem. Eric Swalwell - Force Gun Owners to Comply With Gun Ban Or Government Could Nuke You

Eric Swalwell, D-California has proposed outlawing “military-style semiautomatic assault weapons” and forcing existing owners to sell their weapons or face prosecution.

Swalwell proposes that the government should offer “up to $1,000” for every weapon covered by a new ban, estimating $15 billion of taxpayers money to buy back roughly 15 million taxpayers guns— and “criminally prosecute any who choose to defy [the buyback] by keeping their weapons.”

thegoldwater.com/news/42571-Dem-Eric-Swalwell-Force-Gun-Owners-to-Comply-With-Gun-Ban-Or-Government-Could-Nuke-You

Attached: Image from iOS (2).jpg (580x541, 366.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/res/703275.html
archive.fo/jwzDl
policeone.com/gun-legislation-law-enforcement/articles/6183787-PoliceOnes-Gun-Control-Survey-11-key-lessons-from-officers-perspectives/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek! He must not know the American public very well. Who will enforce this? Cops? A lot of gun owners are cops. Special dispensation for them? Why am I not surprised.
Nah.. From my cold dead hands..

Cops are drones and their allegiances are based on the whims of their superiors. They will arrest a 100 year old for parking tickets if they're told to by a superior, the mayor, etc.

Shit like this makes me wish the California fires kills them

He’s another alt left ISIS sympathizer who wants ensure the American population is disarmed and defenceless so jihadis can run rampant, like in Canadastan.

This is ridiculous on so many levels.

We have talked A LOT about this insanity here: 8ch.net/n/res/703275.html

Gun control shills BTFO.

And that's why recreational nuclear weapons are a must for any free society.

I wonder why this thread won't show up on the front page? Even with all the replies! Strange!

Here is the tweet archived:

archive.fo/jwzDl
https://twitter.com/RepSwalwell/status/1063527635114852352?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

ISIS,
Israeli
Secret
Intelligence
Service, ISIS or rather FBISIS.

Why doesn't the Zig Forums article show on the front page? Was it censored?

Some of the newer articles from Zig Forums are not appearing on the front page either. Purge coming?

Whats up with this? Zig Forums article shows up, but not the article from Zig Forums (which contains the actual archive of the tweet!)

It was just hyperbole, goyim.

Not hyperbole. REAL. Did you not see his tweet archived? Here is the FULL story (now blacklisted from Zig Forums front page it looks like): >>>Zig Forums703275

Yes user. The ZOGbot police would 100%, rank and file enforce it if it were to pass.
Source: red-flag states where they already do.

Sigh. Irony has replaced everything in 2018

policeone.com/gun-legislation-law-enforcement/articles/6183787-PoliceOnes-Gun-Control-Survey-11-key-lessons-from-officers-perspectives/

Good to know. Thanks user.

This has to be the most retarded thing I've heard in my life. Just look at this cucks gay face, morons like this are in positions of power across the country.

Attached: faggot.jpg (2828x3618, 4.36M)

But they do.

Attached: dreamstime_xxl_49901039-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 91.21K)

Shit, where you livin' where you can buy Adderall OTC? I'll move right riggedy goddamn now.