Egyptian actress facing five years in prison for 'public obscenity'

An actress facing trial on public obscenity charges in Egypt for wearing a dress revealing her legs says she did not mean to offend anyone.

If found guilty, Rania Youssef could face five years in prison.

Ms Youssef claimed she had been influenced by fashion experts, in a statement on her Facebook page.

The actress was pictured wearing the dress for the closing ceremony of a film festival in Cairo.

standard.co.uk/news/world/egyptian-actress-facing-5-years-in-prison-for-public-obscenity-says-she-didnt-mean-to-offend-anyone-a4006051.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 2.08.36 PM.png (827x595, 525.22K)

Good!

LOCK
HER
UP

A man like myself can only wish and dream of marrying her.

But if it was a young boy dressed like that, the Muslim leaders would be fine with it they sure like little boys

You've got it wrong. Muslims don't want to share their wives with other men. If some women dress like whores and get positiveattention, then all the other women will copy that behavior. If you let one woman be a whore then the rest follow like cattle.
Muslim men dont give a fuck about gayboys being faithful to pervert old men.
I'm guessing you were raised by a single mother and thats why you think like a cuck. Youd let your wife show her ass in public, youd probably let tyrone fill her womb with his seed too.
Then your wife praises you for being so secure in your masculinity as you slurp tyrones creampie from her pussy.

this is your mind on Zig Forums

I don't know how you got all that from a statement accusing muslims of pederasty

user was making a snarky reddit tier comment about how muslims are gay because they want to see boys naked instead of girls.
wanting your women to be modest doesnt mean youre gay or insecure.
letting your women whore around means you are a cuck.

mgtow actually, nice try though

pretend the strikethrough is a spoiler :/

back to reddit

i for one welcome this decision. its a crime against fashion, and besides those short stubby legs should not be on display.

Good to be punished but 5 years is too much. Not even adulterers get this heavy punishment if they're single.

That said if it's considered war on society and working for foreign powers to pooz country I'd consider it treason and maybe give her super high punishment

t. beta male

Muslims are base golems created to fight unending proxy wars for the (((Bankers))). They have no sense of self-control whatsoever - the mere sight of a woman's skin, even a glimpse of the ankle is enough to send them into a frenzied state of breeding and violence; a self-replicating biological weapon designed to flood Europe and America, outbreed all native life and strip-mine the land dry to create a permanent positive feedback loop of parasitism and neocolonialism.

This is what they believe. Oh and their version of heaven is so decadent, it puts Sodom to shame.

Shut the fuck up you retarded degeneracy advocate, the biggest golems there were are always americans, you are the nation that keeps on aiding them even when they have have openly attacked your vessels, even at the detriment of your own people, even if their conflict is miles away from your soul, by enacting your designated role as a slave nation you have caused untold crisis through the middle east, trough south america and through Europe, you burgers have no moral high ground to go around acussing others of being golems without looking at your own sorry state of affairs.

And by them i mean (((them)))

nah reality is that mudshits are absolute shit, and they know it, and they are terrified someone snatches habiba from them.
in my country, arab women either go with whiteys if they respect themselves, or with niggers if they don't.
islam is essentially, for all intent and purpose, a proxy incel cult at this point.
ergo the potato bag on the head.

t. koran-thumping towelheads

Struck a nerve, didn't I? This is how I know you're a mudslime. First off, you try and saber-rattle, trying to act tough on the internet. Next, you consider islamic law to be a reference to decide what 'degeneracy' is, and then try to blame a people undergoing genocide and eugenics. For all the "Americans" did, the (((bankers))) held the leash.

The jews own you, ahmed. And do you know why? Because your religion was custom-built to serve them. Your leaders, greedy for shekels, propagate constant proxy wars while splurging it all on jewish military industrial complex. For the Americans, all I have for them is a fleeting sense of pity. They deserved better.

What is the fashion industry?