Two-Year Investigation Reveals Clinton Foundation "Operated As An Unregistered Foreign Agent"

thegoldwater.com/news/43672-Two-Year-Investigation-Reveals-Clinton-Foundation-Operated-As-An-Unregistered-Foreign-Agent

As public scrutiny mounts against the Clinton "crime syndicate," new details are constantly emerging through leaks and official…

Attached: 8721626cfbff57593a62e941db34e2cfde99e92a5eb673b3a5870a1ac1353d98.jpg (600x342, 29.58K)

no one cares

Unfortunately no one will prosecute/execute any Clinton for their crimes.

Attached: you must be the change.jpg (1024x714, 165.33K)

DA COMRADE DA!

see liberals, this is what an ACTUAL investigation looks like.

you had to push your luck. now you are going to pay for it.

Another bullshit story that President Dump will bring up in bitch tweets, then gets debunked by his own Intelligence Agencies.

If the US deep state was seen to be publicly defending the Clinton foundation from charges of Tax Fraud that would be the ultimate confirmation of the bias that most people suspect they have.

Attached: Amusement.jpg (500x375, 25.62K)

i didn't know separation of powers was called deep state

maybe if there actually WERE crimes instead of blogs and goldwater copypasta of those blogs making them up.

His name was Seth Rich

Heather Heyer

A fat bitch who didn't even get struck by the Dodge Challenger died of multiple pressure wounds to the chest. Meaning, she got trampled on by the morons who were attacking the driver and there were alot of people in that crowd.

Alot of hard stomping feet.

the PEACEFUL FAR RIGHT

you mean the driver actually was a nazi? colour me shocked, next you'll tell me "cultural marxism" is a holdover from nazi germany's "cultural bolshevism" conspiracy where communism is secretly run by jews

Uh oh. Looks like it's time for a few more "suicides."

t. triggered liberals

Their suffering only makes me powerful.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 10.57.44 PM.png (1526x1140, 1004.87K)

SHE IS NOT THE PRESIDENT
NO ONE CARES