Backpackers beheaded in Morocco mountains were ‘executed by terrorists,’ security sources say

The attack on the two Scandinavian backpackers in Morocco could have had a terrorism motive, according to reports.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 8.45.52 AM.png (897x490, 698.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/edit/95elr?fbclid=IwAR2X6bUiDxB5sjGLTxDSF9X8HCeb7UdzzNc61w_8SGjlLCAdOXmrmDkyah4
media.8ch.net/file_store/c762149e59bbb2bb34b429026b7bc32d42a7588c31fbef2873e62c5074dbf7bc.webm
nomadicmatt.com/travel-blogs/safety-in-morocco/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So where's the video faggt?

lmao here's the video
streamable.com/edit/95elr?fbclid=IwAR2X6bUiDxB5sjGLTxDSF9X8HCeb7UdzzNc61w_8SGjlLCAdOXmrmDkyah4

video doesnt work

check em
But where's the video?

Attached: beheadedcheck.png (536x485, 389.77K)

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually **** her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to **** her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: morocco.mp4 (266x480, 3.86M)

So which countries glow niggers did this one?

You really have to live a sheltered life to think you can go to any Islamic country and think you'll be welcomed as a none mudslime, even worse as a single women. Guess all they knew of the world was what some cuck said in T.V and "higher education"

Well that was horrifying.
I suppose the moral is if you’re going to hike into dangerous territory, you should have a few ways to defend against the local “wildlife”.

How does it feel to spend Christmas completely alone, freak?

Attached: index.jpg (216x233, 3.6K)

Do it freak.
Nobody cares
Not yor mother, not yor father.

You will spend the rest of yor pathetic life alone and die alone

Do it freak

no, nigger
the moral of the story is
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Attached: 0ef327b4b9e8756f3d8b1877dddbf102594719ea076bef95540f0e8dd473258a.png (1024x1024, 592.39K)

This video apparently happened in sweden. Almost no news about it.
It is just teens and youths expressing themselves. If you built them a youth centre they would have something to do in the evenings and not be bored. It is the fault of the local government for not providing facilities.

No the moral is that the jews are flooding the world with monsters like this, who will soon be on your doorstep.

I'm more than ready for that glorious day, user

Video here: media.8ch.net/file_store/c762149e59bbb2bb34b429026b7bc32d42a7588c31fbef2873e62c5074dbf7bc.webm

user what you just said proves nothing except for the fact that you hate your own life and your views on family, society and sexuality are broken.

They are from Scandinavia

October 15th, 2018
Is Morocco Safe? 9 Ways to Stay Safe During Your Visit

Wandering around the Fez medina, I could feel the stares. “Where are you going? Want to go to the tanneries? I’ll take you. No money. Don’t worry!” the medina’s faux guides said as they chased me down the street.

“No, I’m fine,” I’d reply, trying to dodge them at every turn. Turning down side streets, stopping to look at a map, or admiring a view caused them and any nearby vendor to pounce and badger me, inviting me into stores, restaurants, and attractions.

There were moments when I would turn down streets only to have my spidey sense tell me to turn back. A few guys tried to corner me before I managed to slip into a store. Heck, even a little kid tried to pick my pocket. While other cities were not as intense as Fez, my visit to Morocco required a thick skin and a watchful eye.

Before my trip to Morocco, I queried a number of friends about their experiences. I’d heard horror stories of touts, harassment, pickpockets, and scams. While that is common everywhere, Morocco travel seemed to take it to another level. “Keep an eye out,” everyone warned.

After two weeks visiting Morocco (which is amazing — see this post, where I fawn all over it!) with Intrepid Travel on their Best of Morocco tour, I could see why people say Morocco demands extra diligence when it comes to staying safe in Morocco. Touts, scammers, and harassers abound and, while it wasn’t bad when I was with my group, when I was alone, it was intense. As I settled into the famous and secluded Café Clock in Fez to relax, I messaged fellow writers online to ask if I was overreacting or if they felt the same way.

“No, it’s not just you,” was the universal reply.
How to Stay Safe in Morocco

In truth, Morocco is a safe place to visit. There’s only really small crime there (scams and pickpockets) and you’re unlikely to be assaulted or seriously hurt as a tourist in the country. Morocco is super safe for tourists now. As a solo female traveler, you need to watch out a little more carefully but, overall, you are still unlikely to encounter serious problems.

Morocco travel requires extra vigilance because it’s easy to have something happen to you. You’re unlikely to ever be in any real physical danger in Morocco, but the petty crime and harassment require you to stay on guard — more so than other countries. However, if you follow a few rules, you can leave Morocco unscathed and without incidence.

Don’t walk alone if you’re a woman — A woman alone will attract a lot of unwarranted attention from men, an increased chance of being followed, and the likelihood of groping. Even when I was with the girls on my trip, they got a lot of attention. I could only imagine how much worse it was when they were alone. And, as a female, especially do not walk alone at night!

Avoid back alleys — The tiny alleys of the medina are beautiful to explore but sometimes they make you easy prey for scammers and thieves. Don’t venture too far away from the crowds.

when I was alone or with just a few people, people came out of the woodwork, catcalled my friends, grabbed at the girls, and blocked entrances to restaurants in order to accost us. Even after a decade of travel, I found myself wishing I had a companion to share the mental burden and wanting to scream, “Leave me alone so I can just enjoy your country!
Morocco won’t be easy but it’s worth the visit – and it’s a lot safer than you think!
nomadicmatt.com/travel-blogs/safety-in-morocco/

fuckingkek

Update is that cover story is broke and busted, the muds targeted them for rape then murdered after they were finished with them.

So it's not what were looking for then

That's friend.

You are the psycho, lol.

Attached: 2727f1f3471ce7cbf6b43d8122743ec056ece97db4de71f1c595b89fcf243bb4.jpg (1024x768, 117.57K)

wew

Jeez, how new are you?

So what you are saying is that I should just not have kids then? That's bad advice.

That's the point, why else would you post here?

weak bantz tbh

there are at least three other threads on this story which are better

i won't link them because we don't want low energy shitposters in our threads

as he feebly shits

No kidding. Getting accosted at every turn = Friendly country and people, the fucking mental gymnastics they faggots do, and this time it got them killed,

step up your pasta game you chef boyardi fuck

best of all possible worlds…