Be Careful Who You Say "Merry Christmas" To, You May Offend Someone

Most Americans grew up with a Christmas tree in their home during the holidays, and perhaps even decorated it with tinsel and ornaments by hand. But the tree isn't truly complete until the Christmas lights are plugged in and the room turns aglow with color as it reflects from the ornaments and the tinsel sparkles. Then there is the caroling, Christmas specials like "Frosty the Snowman", time with family, and gift-giving.

thegoldwater.com/news/43778-Be-Careful-Who-You-Say-Merry-Christmas-To-You-May-Offend-Someone

Attached: xmas.jpg (1082x625, 173.71K)

Happy Saturnalia!

Merry Christmas America, GOD Bless the USA!

Attached: 23e17c002cf5a162cac64c648b723be24ea5f2e1be7d2a839256a1c9b1c089b8.png (255x255, 9.77K)

MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE
MERRY CHRISTMAS KIKE

>(((Christ)))mas

Merry 6 miilion oy vey!

Death to niggers, spics and kikes

Happy Birthday, Mithra!
Please save a slice of birthday cake for the plagiarist interloper Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef

Of course, it's a kike taking it upon themselves to be offended on behalf of everyone who isn't a Christian. Kikes included, naturally. The majority of Muslims respect Jesus as a profit, similar to Muhammad, but nowhere nearly as important. But kikes spit on Jesus's image and shun him utterly. So who is the greater enemy of these two groups? I wish for the destruction of both, but Jews are the biggest threat to all that we hold dear

Prophet* not profit. derp…

(((Jews))) and (((Muslims))) know a lot more about profit than they do about prophets.

One is still much worse than the other. Muslims are just the cockroach army of the kikes. They hold little international political power anymore. As long as you refuse to let them in to infect your nation, then they shouldn't be too big of a threat. Jews, on the other hand, are the ones with a tremendous amount of international political power. They are the ones who corrupt governments and orchestrate open the gates to let the Muslims flood in.

Therein lies the problem. Our politicians let in hundreds of thousands of them.
They are 10% of the population here and growing. And they are really angry that the rest of the country isnt muslim like they are.

Attached: dalai.jpg (259x194, 12.97K)

Sorry user. I don't know what nation you're in, but clearly the kikes are the ones running things. You need a series of high level assassinations of bankers (and their political puppets) to put fear into those kikes. Better yet to just murder them all outright. It would cause a lot of civil unrest in the short term. But your nation would be much stronger in the long term.

Back in the old days our king would borrow money off kikes to raise an army or something, then make being Jewish illegal so they all have to leave.
Saying that, back in teh day if any muslims came to this land they would have been slaughtered where they stood.

I like the way he operated. But borrowing money from kikes is a bad idea, even if you plan to back stab them in turn. Its better to ban them from your nation and not to deal with them at all. Kikes thrive on usury and pyramid schemes (I.E predatory banking and volatile stock markets). Their mere presence undermines the economic and political stability of a nation.

Attached: 02f5069b-d648-421c-9ad7-4bacac37feda.gif (512x512, 864.82K)

Attached: 2e7c7cac-96e8-42ee-8080-02a7fdcad0dd.gif (880x660, 4.43M)

Attached: Kitty Cartel Yuletide Greeting.jpg (350x356, 41.65K)

Noice Santa Sombrero!

how pathetic are non christians?

Less pathetic than Christians.
We're all doomed, no matter what.
Humanity shall burn like a giant Yule log.

You're still defending them too hard, Mahmoud. We're not going to expel one after the other, the broom of justice will sweep you into the dustbin of history together, inshallah.

Nitpick all you want. I think all kike religions should be eliminated, Christianity included. But kikes are the biggest problem of all.

You glow too hard. Tell your handlers to retrain you.

there is not christmas
THERE IS ONLY YULE

dubs confirms

hahaha no ill say whatever i mean fucker

oh boy the pisswater chiming in on a culture war issue let's all put our listening ears on

Attached: 1137aab8d3045b8a7610e0733e24f8760fd0beb42845931efe29c565791efbe5.png (394x317, 4.07K)

I'll say Merry Christmas and if some fat bull-dyke or sand nigger gets offended, GOOD!

what a fag lol

I think it's old news, m8. The PC movement started to take hold in the early 90's. Fuck PC, Amiga is superior!

Attached: Holiday_Lemmings_1993.png (320x256, 15.44K)

Haaapppy hauwwlidayyyzzzz goooyim!!!!

Merry Christmas, anons! God bless you

Attached: cross.jpg (1920x1200, 271.33K)

Why can I see your nose?

Why are atheists so easily upset?

Why not Merry Yuletide? Sounds better to me.

K..
Merry Yuletide!

Attached: Merry Yuletide!.jpg (1280x720, 180.39K)

Merry Christmas

merry Christmas

if you do not like it?

merry Christmas, Fuck you

Tis the season to pay attention. Mars. Share

Attached: IMG_20181207_124343.jpg (4048x3036, 6.2M)

merry christmahanakwanzika, anons
…dont ever change

nose spiders

Being offended by someone else's beliefs is a pretty repulsive.
Anyone offended by Christmas should be shipped to a re-education camp stat. Pesky bigots.

Happy Jesusmas

Merry Marymas!

Jesus was a Jew?
What a revelation!

Was he really a jew though? Seems like he didn't like the money lenders in the temple. And seems like the jews hated him, considered him a threat, and pressured the romans to have him killed.

Merry Christmas faggots.

"lol all jews are bad guys, even the jew that was persecuted by jews. lol im smart because i talk politics on Zig Forums"

Except Jesus wasn't a Jew.

I'm going to say Merry Christmas double hard now

Merry Christmas everyone. I love you guys.

kek good song

The Kitty Cartel comes down on the side of Yuletide..

Attached: Kitty Cartel Yuletide Greeting.jpg (350x356, 41.65K)

Attached: Merry Yuletide!.jpg (1280x720, 180.39K)

Merry Christmas, you demented faggots

motherfuc friends