Singapore HIV registry data leaked online in health breach

Confidential data about more than 14,000 people diagnosed with HIV, including foreign visitors, has been stolen in Singapore and leaked online.

Authorities revealed details about the 2016 health data breach on Monday.

They believe an HIV-positive American whose partner was a senior Singaporean doctor is behind the leak.

The hack comes just months after the records of 1.5m Singaporeans, including Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, were stolen last year.

Confidential information including names, addresses, HIV status and other medical information is reportedly included in the latest breach.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-47027867

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-29 at 9.11.04 PM.png (607x358, 367.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master–slave_morality
cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good

People deserve to know who the pox pansies are so they can be avoided like the fucking plague.

Good, people with HIV are degenerates–fags, THOTs, and niggers.

If we put down every HIV carrier in the world, wouldn't that cure our planet of this terrible disease?

Attached: 4054cebf5c4470d97c0102f5ccd380e010318c92a2b0f84fa06d92b2d9b23e7f.jpg (1024x576, 167.95K)

Would love to stab you with a needle full of HIV+ blood, then watch you break down into blubbering madness trying to figure out how you became one of "them".

I'm trying to figure out this logic, but it's escaping me.

I'd love to stab your asshole with my cock and watch you break down as you realize the pleasure you've been missing out on.

Take all that edge and slice your dick with it.

I mean, I'd call you a fag but I can't be sure if you really are one of if you're just false-flagging and doing it really badly.

indeed my friends for the comm is very broad, and we are all experiencing it

Maybe English isn't you first language.

Only a slave would desire to kill a master.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master–slave_morality

Masters are creators of morality; slaves respond to master-morality with their slave-morality. Unlike master morality, which is sentiment, slave morality is based on re-sentiment—devaluing that which the master values and the slave does not have. As master morality originates in the strong, slave morality originates in the weak. Slave morality is the inverse of master morality. As such, it is characterized by pessimism and cynicism. Slave morality is created in opposition to what master morality values as "good".

Slave morality does not aim at exerting one's will by strength, but by careful subversion. It does not seek to transcend the masters, but to make them slaves as well.

Attached: 3.gif (1423x1039 85.21 KB, 146.45K)

I bet you can't even control your own bowels you fucking neckbeard.

Attached: Data_laugh.jpg (250x181, 10.18K)

Is it true Jet Li has AIDS?

Yes

lot of ppl get aids from blood transfusions, not fucking

its hard to get aids from sexing

1. You get HIV by being fucked, not by fucking. You get HIV when someone shoots their infected cum into your torn rectum. Semen to blood transfer.
2. Most people never need a blood transfusion.
3. You should've said sharing needles instead of blood transfusions.

sharing needle is also low chance of transmission

cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html

Anal receptive is only 138 infection per 10,000 fucks

Needle sharing is only 63 infection per 10,000 fucks

aids monkey calm down, you are scum and every one wants you dead, that's just reality.

14,000 was higher than I was expecting since its Muslim majority and Asian

if the information regarding "sexual predators" is readily available for public safety reasons, why shouldn't the same be shared regarding the bubonic butt blasters?
people are getting infected because of this.
think about the poor little homosexuals and black people, our most precious demographics.
think
THINK, like really, THINK.
We, on Zig Forums, should SUPPORT this, and make sure that us, THE NAZIS, support such information being made public.
It's not like anyone would oppose it, ensuring further pozzing of subhumans and degenerates alike, just based on sterile opposition to muh nazis or anything.
right?

point #1 is wrong.
infection rate is higher from "top" to "bottom" than the opposite, but it's still quite substantial.
bottom faggots have been spreading this sort of non-sense due to their addiction to semen in their ass.

yes, that is until another nigger faggot muh dikk a monkey in africa.

Retard, glow nigger gonna stab your ass with a needle to reinfect the fags

Better rev up those death squads! cause I sure am hungry for a genocide sandwich!

What percentage of them were non-heterosexual, I wonder. And out of the heterosexuals left, I wonder what percentage of them abused IV drugs.

it should be public knowledge.

As master morality originates in the strong, slave morality originates in the weak.

Slave morality does not aim at exerting one's will by strength, but by careful subversion. It does not seek to transcend the masters, but to make them slaves as well.

This means the average faggot gets fucked 73 times before being infected. Faggots are known for having thousands of different sex partners. 73 will be reached within a year.
So, share needles around 160 times and you'll probably get pozzed. My neighbor who was evicted shot up heroin literally every day. If his partner was pozzed, my neighbor would also be pozzed within a few months.
Your "low numbers" aren't as low as you'd think.

I'm so impressed.

I did the math once based on one of Zig Forums infographics about HIV infection rates and how many sexual partners gays have, and the math got so fucked-up that in the end there were more gays with HIV than there are people in the world because it was showing a clear exponential growth over a time (

You'd also have to kill all simians and bats as well.
Frankly HTLV carriers are more frightening.

This whole thread is gay as fuck. Get back to watching your cartoons and shut the fuck up

if your transmission rate exceeded the total, you didnt account for the fact that aids cant spread to people that already have aids.

your math was shit you low iq nigger.

Actually fitting for the easily led NPCs that frequent here.

4.5 million Americans need a blood transplant a year.
Infection of patients by HIV infected blood is mostly safe. All donations are tested for viruses.
-blood mobile driver and phlebotomist

First of all, this is wrong. There are multiple strains of AIDS and a person can get infected with different ones. Second, the math was off because most gays don't actually have thousands of sex partners. What a surprise, I know.

Either they're lying, or they're lying.

I really doubt that 1% of Americans need an annual blood transfusion. I bet a big chunk of that "4.5 million" are the same 100k people getting a transfusion every 3 months, inflating the stats. I bet Rockefellers et al get a weekly transfusion

fact is, 38% of niggerfaggots are pozzed
>>>cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

Nobody ever said that, but hey, get fucked

It's significantly higher for faggots over their life. On average.
Niggers are the highest percentage of the whole of faggots.
Also niggers AND faggots rarely get tested.
Also niggers AND faggots lie about that shit even when it's only bad for them to lie.

QED niggers and faggots are retarded.

That is EXACTLY what he said. He literally only said one thing. How the bleeding fuck did you fail to comprehend ONE SENTENCE?

Fags and niggers BTFO.

"In 2016, gay and bisexual men accounted for 67% (26,844) of all HIV diagnoses"
Looks like you are wrong, too

That's not how it works retard.

Gee, I wonder why the fags in the democratic party are so hell bent on getting whitey's taxes to pay for universal health care.

What the hell

Whatever you have to tell yourself sweety :^)

thots BTFO

Well it just goes to prove anything posted online is vulnerable. Now why would they do that? Likely because they don't give a SHIT about your privacy!

not exactly a happy person

If your girlfriend pokes your asshole, I guess it makes you gay then. It also probably makes you at least a LITTLE bit gay every time you wipe your ass. Although, if I had to guess, you seem the type that simply doesn't bother doing so.

You're either retarded, on pills, or unhappy. I'll let you fill me in which you are.

Pozzies will click on this thread.

There is no greater testament of the filthiness of the current human race, than the survival of HIV in the world. All that was necessary to eradicate it, was to isolate the few cases among degenerates at its inception. Instead it was allowed to proliferate across the world and become a chronic disease in Africa, meaning it will be forever be part of the nigger organism.

FIFY, fag enabler

(((>>222724)))
(((>>222887)))
The talmud is a piece of trash and so are you, kike
Your final hour is fast approaching

Found the fudge packer

(KYS)
Found the porch monkey

Bisexuals are worse than exclusive homos; they are the bridge that connects HIV to the heterosexual population.

You do realize that puts your sexuality into a bottom mentality, right? Don't let her do that, you degenerate.

I'm still waiting on the explanation for how gay it is to touch yourself.