Robert De Niro has public meltdown after divorce court

Robert De Niro showed he can still be a “Raging Bull” Thursday as he had a meltdown outside a Manhattan courthouse, screaming at his driver for not showing up at the right place.

The “Goodfellas” actor went nuts while frantically searching for his missing driver after spending the entire morning in court in his divorce case with estranged wife Grace Hightower.

“You’re not in front! You’re not where you dropped us off!” De Niro squawked into his black LG flip phone outside 60 Centre St., as he shielded his face with the paper.

The driver appeared to respond on the phone, but De Niro — who was flanked by shutterbugs — wasn’t having it.

“On Worth Street! Then you’d see all the photographers here! You’re not where you dropped us off!” he continued railing.

more here:
pagesix.com/2019/02/07/robert-de-niro-has-public-meltdown-after-divorce-court/

Attached: deniro-meltdown.jpg (618x410, 58.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mpI3y4Nqt4Y
medicaldaily.com/interracial-couples-may-make-taller-smarter-children-due-greater-genetic-diversity-341348
cbsnews.com/news/new-study-finds-genetic-diversity-may-be-key-taller-smarter/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
telegraph.co.uk/comment/6475543/Its-a-wonderful-mixed-up-world.html
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jul/02/diverse-parental-genes-lead-to-taller-smarter-children-says-extensive-study
youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ
vimeo.com/32542998
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

old retard got dunkacino'd on

MGTOW

Attached: unjustables.jpg (268x257, 76.93K)

JUST CUCK MY SHIT UP

Trump curse strikes again

Here we go again

Trump curse claims another one.

that's what you get for marrying a nigger

What a dumb faggot.

He'll have to find a new house slave

Draw it again
Draw it again
DRAW IT AGAIN

Attached: draw it again.jpg (480x360, 8.68K)

Oh god he looks bad bro.

He ain't no Travis Bickle.

I know he's a greek and all but procreating with the nigger wasn't a particularly good move

Somehow, i told you so just doesn't quite say it:

youtube.com/watch?v=mpI3y4Nqt4Y

equals FAGGOT

Hurry up and get married faggots. You're missing out on all this divorce raping in vagina court. If the gobmint make me pay a bachelor tax because you faggots won't marry THOTs fresh off the CC I'm gonna bring one of them with 3 kids from chad, tyrone, and mohammad for you to marry.

This is news.
Invasive (((journalists))) should be dropped into a safari park.

LOL. noice.

this.
perhaps he regrets his decision now

GET JUSTED YOU FAGGOT HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Goodfellas 2: Oil Driller's Regret

No electric jew for him….think about that.

He might have married into a different species, but he knows something. Must be the life long exposure to noses…

Listen, I voted for Trump and will likely do so again, but can you please not samefag? It makes you and by extension us Trump supporters look bad to anyone with two functional brain cells.

SAD!

He yelled at his driver after a few hours in divorce court. (((Zig Forums )))is desperate for a story.

Yeah! A Zig Forumsack is definitely among those journalists harassing him.

A bunch of retarded half-breed kids and a whole lot of headaches from divorce court, that's what you get for dipping your wick in a nigger repeatedly.

Attached: 1469037580334.gif (320x240, 1.33M)

Attached: 1520767783688.jpg (385x576, 81.34K)

What's it like eating nothing but semen for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

I've don't know ask your father

couldnt have happened to a nicer cunt

Put deNegro on suicide watch. There is nothing left of his life now. Really the consummate loser.

The cycle begins anew

lol what a loser
and he has the gall to make fun of trump
at least trump has his cunt in his hand

i generally feel bad for guys to whom this happen, but some people are just asking for it.

Sheboons are very controlling in their relationshits. No doubt this faggot was the bitch in the marriage.

Ha ha.

Do you think he wants full custody of the kids?

Attached: de niro family.jpg (634x852, 76.85K)

So, what ave we got hiding here then?….Ole Bobby was trying to keep the niglet out of the pic with her bros.

Attached: helen-grace-de-niro-wife-of-robert-de-niro-grace-hightower-with-their-JMYWW9.jpg (865x1390, 148.33K)

Fuck she's ugly.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Trump's Curse strikes another victim.

i'd be mad too if i was a tiny little manlet oil drilling race traitor having kids through test tubes like deniro

UNDERRATED POSTS

They're called oil drillers

burn the coal pay the t____

You fool no one, kikes. Trump needs to go full dictator.

Its even better than a bachelors tax, its a man tax.
Now everyone get married now so the state can double dip on tax and divorce.

Attached: 1543256342589.jpg (743x946, 189.73K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (465x515, 497.28K)

"Interracial Couples May Make Taller, Smarter Children Due To Greater Genetic Diversity: Study"

medicaldaily.com/interracial-couples-may-make-taller-smarter-children-due-greater-genetic-diversity-341348

"Greater genetic diversity is linked to an increase in height and enhanced cognitive function, a new study finds. The research, involving more than 350,000 people worldwide, also revealed information about the apparent lack of a genetic link related to certain health problems."

cbsnews.com/news/new-study-finds-genetic-diversity-may-be-key-taller-smarter/

"Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter: Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors"

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

"Shriver's work has uncovered something else that is very interesting. He finds that mixed-race people are more symmetrical than the rest of us, and being more symmetrical translates into being more attractive, having less infection, being less stressed, and having greater genetic diversity."

telegraph.co.uk/comment/6475543/Its-a-wonderful-mixed-up-world.html

Diverse parental genes lead to taller, smarter children, finds extensive study

The children of parents who are more distantly related tend to be taller and smarter than their peers, according to one of the largest studies to date into genetic diversity.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jul/02/diverse-parental-genes-lead-to-taller-smarter-children-says-extensive-study

BBC: Is It Better To Be Mixed Race? YES

"Farmers have known and used hybridization in plants and animals for centuries in order to produce improved and stronger plants. The resulting hybrids are often more resistant to environmental factors and diseases. Could this be the case in mixed-race individuals as well? Dr Aarathi Prasad investigates in this programme if there are advantages to have parents from two different races."

youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ

vimeo.com/32542998

That is some really unbiased sources you got there.(sarcasm)

I'd rather be a faggot than a cuck tbh

kek

what a surprise, rich people not using ((smart)) tech.
i guess smart tech is only for smart people.