Alesha MacPhail: Six-year-old girl suffered 117 'catastrophic' injuries, murder trial told

Schoolgirl Alesha MacPhail suffered 117 catastrophic injuries before being smothered to death, her murder trial has been told.

The six-year-old’s genitals were so damaged that pathologist John Williams told jurors on Thursday he had never seen anything like it before.

Her body was found in a wooded area on the Isle of Bute, where she lived, on 2 July last year.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/alesha-macphail-latest-trial-murder-suspect-bute-glasgow-high-court-case-a8779581.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 4.42.18 PM.png (675x501, 644.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-heo-ji-eun-s-nipple-gmmy3ra
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would fuck the shit out of the girl in that photo, so this is tragic and the defendant is a bad man.

why was the six year old un attended? Kind of a Parenting MacPhail, amirite?

Attached: bonerhorror.jpg (540x960, 26.54K)

Attached: rare vlad.png (299x347, 201.63K)

The article is very fragmented. The girl made love to the teenager out in the woods?

Sounds like an the perpetrator was an incel whose sick fantasies finally bubbled to the surface.
He won't be missed, but unfortunately a liberal european court will let this sicko back on the streets in a few years.

Attached: incel.jpg (474x632, 32.24K)

only shitskins will have low enough standards to ever fuck your ass, cunt

sounds like bill C, Puddin Man and that Creepy politician escaped from Guantanamo and left a Clue….

ideal female body, etc.

Gross. Kill all sadists pitilessly and quickly. Unmarked grave.

Grave danger indeed

A dead slut is a useless slut.

Either you're an edgelord, or a disgusting pedo. Either way, Day of the Rope will be your last.

She's still useful to a pedo-necro.

whynotboth.jpg

I think we will need before-and-after photos to judge for ourselves.

We really need to catch this piece of shit.
Keep it alive

Looks like we done wrangled ourselves another coupla' refugees from the queer side of the web. What say we tie 'em down and make 'em squeeeeeeal like little piggies?

YEHAW JIMMIE, I GOT THE ROPE

Attached: rape_imminent.jpg (348x345, 13.56K)

Go re-enact the love making with a toddler and take sequencial pictures. Science.

Just downloaded the BabyJ series. Apparently, this girl is perfectly fine.

CARLOS

Non-pleb fetish

Day of the rope is reserved for the jews, faggot.
your time is coming sooner than you think, Schlomo.

When a society can no longer protect the old and young, it is doomed to fall into barbarianism.

And you freaks who laugh at the pain and suffering this child went through, you should be hunted down and raped with a crowbar nonstop for 24 hours, until you have bled out..you are the bane of a civilized society.

Jaselle, tell me about how the
average monthly income in the
Philippines is only $285 in USD

tell me how much your father earned

and tell me how much
or how little Jim is
paying you

Seriously……………………………….

with a monthly income of only $285 USD
I guess we can all understand
why you and Diana were both
performing prostitution when
saggy-titted old Jim met you

Q: were you turning tricks in a 'nightclub'
(brothel) or simply walking the streets?

$285 ÷ 4 = $71.25 per week

how much were you charging for oral sex?

…not 'now', but when Jim first hired you…

what about vaginal?

anal?

52 PHP = $1

I'm willing to bet you'd let a room full of complete strangers empty their testicles into all three of your holes for $50………….

be honest………

Q: how many negro customers have you fucked?

do you charge more to fuck a nigger?……

or do you charge LESS ?…………..

oh moishe
get on the train, faggot

I would just like to say I would totally nail the girl in the photo, and dude should have been much nicer to her.

I don't laugh at her pain, I feel sorry for her. If they gave her to me instead of this monster, I would groom her in cute way, we would do love to each other

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-heo-ji-eun-s-nipple-gmmy3ra

Attached: 1452980879163.jpg (244x200, 9.31K)

She took it very deep and nothing got mangled.