11-Year-Old Arrested At School After Refusing To Stand For The Pledge

An 11-year-old boy was arrested following a confrontation at school over his refusal to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance, which he reportedly called racist against black people.

The Florida boy was charged with disrupting a school function and resisting arrest without violence on Feb. 4 after allegedly threatening his substitute teacher at Lawton Chiles Middle Academy in Lakeland following an argument, Patch reported.

huffpost.com/entry/boy-arrested-after-pledge-protest_n_5c6978f4e4b05c889d2021a2?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 2.51.56 PM.png (705x471, 526.42K)

I, and many other fellow students, never stood for the pledge in class and this was in the 1980s…I hope a certified lawyer sees this story and helps the family out because this entire incident is the school's fault. Freedom or freedumb?

Attached: t.jpg (400x300, 51.06K)

Revoke citizenship ad send back to Africa

"The land of the free"

Noggin' is joggin'.

Execute it.

kid wrong
school right

hang the nigger in the classroom and leave him as a lesson to all the other effeminate cucks in school

Orangemanbad

Blame the teachers who couldn't teach him values, blame the system who devalued his nation by forcing Marxist doctrines on him and blame the jews for enslaving his race, dumping them into the US and keeping them on the edge of poverty and violence ever since. That kid had every right to protest….still a nigger tho.

revoke citizenship, case closed.

If you actually read the article, he was arrested for threatening the teacher. But that headline isn’t click-baity enough for retard OP.

OP didnt even provide an archive link, that would allow people to read the article.

America is becoming a 3rd world country with 1st world tech.

Chuck that nigglet over the wall
…oh right, there is no wall. Thanks Dolan

Just informed SWAT of your location, fucking commie terrorist pinko gook.

There's still some hope for the USA while the cops smack down uppity niglets

burgerkike delusions, retarded mutts still believe on the free trade even though they routinely stomp that concept with their sanctions and kike loving antics.

I stood for the pledge of allegiance every day of school for the 12 years I attended, and I meant every word of it. I am a Canadian and I know what is really going on. America gave our world the middle class. Prior to 1776, our lives were short and miserable. Taxation without representation was the theme. All we could do for hope is watch a royal family parading their fortunate and charmed lives while doing the most evil things we could only whisper about. They divided us - the French Canadians, native Indians and English Canadians were antagonized by policies and a media which hid the facts, but focused on “the States” issues as if they were our own.

If America falls, we all fall. And I have been in USA for 50 plus years. Black Americans never had it so good. Tell them, “find a better country,” and they look away. Tell them, “but your country ended slavery,” and they stand them dumbfounded and speechless.

Hello little mockingbird.

Here's the actual cause, schools don't call the cops on someone not standing for the pledge, but they will call the cops on a nigger threatening staff.

Naturally the fact that he threatened the teacher was left out of the headlines because he was a gud boi who dindu nuffin and because huffingpaint post

How the fuck does someone resist arrest without actually struggling against the cops? Did the ask him nicely to turn around and get handcuffed, and he said "no!" like a pouty child and the cops threw up their arms and said "well, fuck, guess he's resisting arrest and there's nothing we can do about it!"

I think you're missing some of the picture, there.

You need to read all the words.

Fun fact: the pledge of allegiance was created as a marketing ploy to sell flags to public schools.

THE MORE YOU KNOW ~★

He dindu nuffin racists!!!!

I think you're missing some of the picture, there.

yeah you should have underlined we are talking about Florida

I think this kid is a retard for thinking the pledge is racist because that makes no sense. I also think the teachers are retarded for feeling like they needed to call the police for something as stupid as this. I also think the pledge is retarded because forcing children who don't comprehend the situation to "pledge their allegiance" to some giant entity they barely understand is fucking brainwashing and goes against freedom since the freedom to choose to be allied with something good is taken away from you, which to me would make me think that "something" is something bad. Usually, people/things that demand respect instead of earning it are evil. god is cool though.

here is a picture of the boy now. lol oh man could you imagine…

Attached: stock-photo-disabled-boy-in-wheelchair-with.jpg (1131x1700, 142.48K)

lol, you're old and faggoty

We need to murder all the children. Fuck humanity. Kill the human race. Especially slavs.

I pledge allegiance to the flag
Of the Third Temple of Israel
And to the Jewish People, for who we die
One Chosen people, ruling all Goys
With slavery and degeneracy for all.

Just stand for it you liberal shit

Dindu Muffin

Heres how he handle commies

Attached: 223a0f80.mp4 (640x360, 8.2M)

I think you're missing something here.