CANADIAN WOMAN GOES BALLISTIC ON THE BUS. THE VIDEO IS ABSURD

BlogTO posted a video on Twitter Monday of the woman just screaming and shrieking for unknown reasons, and it has gone viral since. (SLIDESHOW: These Women On Instagram Hate Wearing Clothes)

It’s currently sitting at north of 2 million views. Honestly, I’ve never seen anything like it before. Her actions were so over-the-top that I don’t even know where to begin. (SLIDESHOW: 142 Times Josephine Skriver Barely Wore Anything)

dailycaller.com/2019/02/15/canadian-woman-bus-blogto-video/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 8.54.39 AM.png (574x309, 300.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/blogTO/status/1095074058629275648
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why you giving dailycaller views rabbi?

twitter.com/blogTO/status/1095074058629275648

also its called a psychotic break in bipolar women, (its not even interesting just yelling)

Lol are you dumb?
This woman got pissed cuz the nig nags stand in the doorway instead of moving to let people by. This is normal, one white lady just couldnt handle it anymore

we'll start acting like gentlemen when women start acting like ladies again.
this bitch is probably the same type of woman that wanted so-called equal rights but still wanted to be treated like a princess.
can't have it both ways you bipolar irrational woman.

and yes this is a psychotic break and they don't need an actual real world trigger. their own cyclical thought processes can trigger them quick fast regardless of real world instigation.

Whats really psychotic is how you projected your world view on a random mentally ill person on a bus who didnt say anything, just screamed.

not projecting. i'm a psychologist.

i never made that correlation. but you are. so stop projecting. k?

Oh sorry you didnt explicitly say she was, you said she probably was

You don't have any clue just how annoying Niggers are by deliberately standing in front of the door blocking the entrance all the time.

MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW
MGTOW

Poor woman. I hope she gets whatever help she may need

yes. yes i do. i live in toronto. this takes place in brampton, or as we call it, browntown.
there's WAY more nigs in toronto than brampton.

Attached: 42de021a65575c6c822a721514f462099a290bd7c98a7a8f3f9d186988f64161.webm (1080x1920, 8.42M)

Powerful programing in this one.

mental illness is news?

ok

female hysteria isn't news. we've known for a very long time they are insane and emotional

Real life Oblivion NPC

your mutilated genitals are showing

This

Rolo Tony Browntown.