'Heartbeat' bills gaining momentum in several states, including Kentucky and Mississippi

Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant has vowed to sign a "heartbeat" abortion bill that was passed by state legislators last Wednesday. Kentucky passed a similar bill a day later. And Texas state lawmakers are also pushing to advance a similar bill in the coming weeks or months.

As both sides of the abortion debate are preparing for the possibility – however remote – of Roe v. Wade being overturned, at least 10 states are currently considering or have passed "heartbeat bills," which prohibit an abortion after a fetal heartbeat is detected, which can be as early as six weeks of gestation or as late as 12 weeks.

foxnews.com/politics/heartbeat-bills-gaining-momentum-in-several-states?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 8.59.25 AM.png (796x430, 640.01K)

Thousands of years ago, ancient Egyptians believed that the heart was the seat of the human soul and where the mind resided. The brain, so it was believed, was nothing particularly valuable. Of course, because of science, this was eventually determined to be incorrect. The heart is just a bundle of muscle that pumps the blood, and there is no organ more important than the brain; it is, in fact, the only thing that separates a human being from other animals.

So nothing could exemplify more than hilariously depressing anti-science idiocy of Americans, then when they characterize the heart and not the brain as being the most important stage in development of a fetus and the sign that it has become alive and human and thus has value. Just like that, 5000 years of scientific progress has been thrown out the window. Good job, guys!

Retarded nigger.

There are a multitude of people alive today with artificial hearts that might like to have a word with you. Find me one of them with a mechanical brain, and I'll concede the argument.

so you're saying that a human without a brain is an animal?

that's the most retarded shit i've read in my life. a human without a brain is a human without a brain, theres no animal that's just a human witohut a brain. stop being an idiot

so because something is too complicated to synthesize, it is therefore important? well, the thermodynamics of the farts coming out of my ass are a wonder of the modern world then

(Heil'd)

You are the kind of person who really should have been aborted. And yes, I'm calling samefag.

Less intelligent than ants at the moment. Come back to me when they can do something more impressive than playing children's board games.

Clearly he was saying the differentiator between humans and animals is the complexity of our thinking, whereas the heart is a standard organ that adds nothing of note to our seperation from other species. Why not say its a life when the baby has a penis or vagina or lungs? Either way its another attempt to create headlines by politicians who refuse to address the underlying causes of unplanned pregnancy and the need for abortion. Its also an example where right thinkers claim to want less government when it suits them, but clearly are the real threat to personal freedoms unless its involving guns.

This is retarded. Ban abortion altogether because it is a massive health hazard for the mother

Pro Tip :
"persistent vegetative state" is just a phrase. They don't actually turn into a celery stalk.

Will you please abort yourself?

I'm being completely serious when I say this actually makes significantly more sense than the heart. The sole purpose of life, after all, is to propagate itself through reproduction. So a life isn't alive unless it has the means to do so, which for humans means functioning genitals.

So we can actually abort children all the way up to age 12 or so. Perfect! They're annoying little shits anyway.

You realize that control over a complex muscle like the heart implies some minimum level of brain development, right?

NO LIVES MATTER
If you're anti-abortion you're pro nigger; Africans would be more then half the population of the USA right fucking now if it weren't for this glorious method of population control.

Yeah, unfortunately, symbolism is important. The "anti-science" belief that human life is worth anything more than inert matter is the only thing keeping the police protecting your retarded ass. Your life revolves around symbolism and arbitrary valuations, and it always will.

Yes, abort all male children and raise the females as slaves!

Go play outside in traffic Timmy, the adults are talking

Incel neckbeards =/= adults, champ

tim
how much time you spend replying to your own posts?

so sad
get a life

Attached: bait, senbaitzakura.jpg (599x563, 35.47K)

A hand full of heart muscle cells can start beating in a petri dish. You gonna call that human life, too?

Brainwaves start at 5-6 weeks, so maybe you're right ;)

Nobody believes in the police around here. I don't know who the fuck you think you're talking to, but it's not me. Human life is worth something to other humans. Brain-dead babies aren't worth anything to anyone.

Cockroaches have measurable brainwaves. Let's call it murder the next time you step on one.

You know what, that's a really good point. Nobody would consider cracking your feeble cockroach brain murder. Crying "ARBITRARY" goes both ways, roach.

Let the bitches abort the little bastids.

So how many fetuses did you abort due to whoring yourself out to nothing but black dudes, coal burning whore?

No, but seriously, you're a retard with no argument.

why can't whores just get abortions early?

I have an idea, lets just ban abortions for white couples.

Attached: ChA01cxWgAI88Am.jpg (480x365, 28.65K)

mandatory abortion for all unmarried couples

This is why abortion needs to remain legal. First and foremost, it keeps the nigger population under control. The anti-abortion cause is a kike instigated drive to fill the country with niggers.

Attached: 1.PNG (864x631, 235.54K)