Woman with autism admitted to Florida Bar, becoming "first openly-autistic lawyer," employer says

Haley Moss was just 3 years old when she was diagnosed with autism. As a toddler, Moss could do 100-piece jigsaw puzzles and read, but she did not speak. After realizing she was gifted but non-verbal, Moss' parents took her to the doctor, where they found out she was on the autism spectrum.

By the age of 4, the girl from South Florida began speaking and quickly went from special education classes to what mainstream classrooms. She always had her sights set on proving her ability was far greater than her disability.

cbsnews.com/news/woman-with-autism-admitted-to-florida-bar-becomes-first-openly-autistic-lawyer-family-says/?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 9.09.50 AM.png (865x445, 547.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ageofautism.com/2018/11/strange-story-from-uk-autistic-students-tricked-into-thinking-they-are-wrong-gender.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone can make their life what they want it to be. All you have to do is keep pushing and making the right decisions. Anons here who blame others for their lot in life could learn a lot.

number 1.
shes jewish

number 2
she (affirmative action)

number 3.
a lawyer is autistic and this is some accomplishment? being on the spectrum could help ffs

"anyone can be rich goyim just work hard"

If you wouldve done anything with your life besides watching cartoons and complaining online maybe you couldve become something.

Newfaggot

I can see nothing but benefit from having autism as a lawyer.

There's hope for 8channers

Attached: 06381C2A-D2E1-4FF9-9AC3-6F4602F30921.jpeg (1127x685, 57.67K)

jeeze, even a jew autie becomes a lawer

Good for her.

is she also trans?
ageofautism.com/2018/11/strange-story-from-uk-autistic-students-tricked-into-thinking-they-are-wrong-gender.html

Not really. All it takes is one injury for all your dreams to come crashing down. Happens all the time to athletes, but it's not limited to them.

Congratulations! Now fuck off.

Faggot quit looking for reasons to justify being a shut in.

Calm down loser

Get pumped "winner"

I really hope you get some serious injuries and then you'll understand what I'm saying is reality. When I went to boot camp, one of my squad mates fucked up his knees, and got kicked out on medical discharge. Can't finish boot camp, can't become a Marine. There are no waivers, you either can hack it or you can't. I made it, but it sucked the entire time, and I was counting down the days nearly from the start. My platoon was close to 80-90 heads when we started. We were around 60 at graduation. The rest either got kicked out for some reason, or pushed back because they didn't qualify on the rifle range or for PFT. This was in the early 90's, and allegedly they have gotten softer since then. Full Metal Jacket (the movie) is pretty tame compared to how it really was for us.

Fucking fake

Not the replied post but sorry for your injuries, thank you for your service bro. I mean it.
However I am glad I talked my little bro into going Army. Seems to me like Marines never come back the same.