Alberta veterinarians vote to ban declawing, ear cropping, tail docking surgeries: ‘It’s inhumane’

Alberta veterinarians have voted to ban medically unnecessary surgical procedures and to require vets and their staff to report animal abuse and neglect.

The decision was made Sunday in Calgary, where members of the Alberta Veterinary Medical Association (ABVMA) voted in favour of two resolutions they say will have a significant impact on animal welfare in the province.

Nearly 300 members voted on the resolutions, which passed by 98 percent.

globalnews.ca/news/4995963/alberta-veterinarians-unnecessary-surgery-ban-animal-abuse/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 1.57.00 PM.png (721x360, 312.3K)

tim is new
nobody answers
give up
nobody cares
how much jimbo pay?
?

Great!

Can we ban medically unnecessary genital mutilation in humans, while we're at it?

No…? Anyone…? Hello…??

Fucking this.

Simple. Just nuke 2/3rds of Africa and all of the Middle East.

And all of America

You should kill urself instead

Is this on muslims and jews? They should be allowed to do it, the birth defects developed from centuries of disgusting inbreeding results in hideously deformed offspring, which can't fit into society without these surgeries.

U should kill urself too. Make your parents proud for once.

and the UK, France, Germany, Sweden since they are Islamic countries now

and Australia

and South Korea

and Indonesia

Attached: kike.png (1920x973, 451.91K)

Oy vey, you racist antisemitic sexist Trump-voter! You can't just disregard somebody's religion like that!

Inhumane?
They’re animals.

Attached: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Shut up, Carlos.webm (851x480, 166.03K)

I hope not. How else am I going to get ingredients for cooking?

Attached: 4a8960535948a43bd784afd6ba9437030f253c2310cff6091813e1f13b7a4b90.jpg (640x480, 82.04K)

"Inhumane" refers to the behaviour, meaning it is an action on the part of the humans that does not exhibit the human virtues of empathy and compassion.

While circumcision ought to end, your post makes me want to rip out your dick, you fucking faggot.

MUH HUE-MANITEE!!111
People like that should forced to survive in Siberia or the jungles of Africa, fucking hell.

You don’t treat animals as humans. We don’t grow humans for food.
Grow a pair.

Maybe YOU don't.

Yet trannies can still have their wang cut off due to their sexual fetishes.

Trannies choose to mutilate themselves

Vets don't get a say on what crazy people do.

That's a shame; tranniggers are essentially feral humans.

A veterinarian told me when they started chipping animals that it was a way of testing it before putting it into people.

Attached: slide 33.JPG (548x464, 36.89K)

You're either insane or an edgy 13-year-old. You don't want to be here. You want to go home and reevaluate your life.

Why is every post (except mine) in this thread so retarded? When did retards getto Zig Forums?