Colorado baker ends legal fight over transgender woman's cake

It’s the icing on the cake.

The Colorado baker whose refusal to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple was partially upheld by the Supreme Court has ended a separate legal spat with the state over his refusal to make a cake for a transgender woman.

Colorado Attorney General Phil Weiser and baker Jack Phillips’ legal team agreed to end two cases: one brought against Phillips by the state for refusing to make a cake celebrating a gender transition and a federal lawsuit against the state that Phillips filed claiming the state was on a "crusade to crush" to him.

nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-colorado-baker-transgender-woman-cake-legal-fight-20190305-story.html?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 9.23.24 AM.png (735x550, 596.31K)

Attached: bake.jpg (600x510, 29.84K)

He should have just converted to islam, he would have won the case.

This guy is a fucking genius. He probably makes millions of dollars off of all the bigoted retards who want to virtue signal by buying cakes from him.

These guys are so fucking retarded. Instead of making an expensive stand, they could have just uses ex-lax in the frosting and ruined the honeymoon.

…at the cost of losing his salvation for accepting the mark of the beast.

timothy is a gay homosexual that gives blowjobs for small portions of cake

Well yeah, I mean it's free cake. Who wouldn't?

The portions are REALLY FUCKING SMALL
Miniscule in fact.
It is in fact possible there is no cake at all.
The cake was a lie, timothy just sucks cocks

Attached: nazi cake.jpg (1600x900, 149.45K)

A wholesome post.

That had better be White Cake!

I like the way you think user

You must be a huge fat ass if you enjoy something as disgusting as cake.

Those plain cakes made from almost nothing but refined sugar are pretty shitty. But much more interesting cakes can be made that use a wide variety of ingredients. Like a homemade pineapple upside-down cake. Those are 100 times better than wedding cakes usually are.

HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANY ONE

Who does ?

Certainly not women

No you dont bitch, you have to serve anyone regardless of who or what they are. Fuck you you peice of shit. Anyone who says god told them they cant do something for someone else is insane, they hear voices. If god is telling you anything, you should not have a business.

Better a muslim than a cocksucking butt slamming cum flinging faggot.

These fucking slanted titles are the work of a supreme faggot. It should read "Colorado baker WINS legal fight over transgender woman's cake"

The most militant atheists usually have low IQ and high ignorance about philosophy and world in general. It's a way of inflating their ego, a way to feel special. Oh and now you think I'm some butthurt religious person, no, these observations are coming from a fellow atheist.

go back, funny how this only applies to certain groups, both of bakers and customers.

Businesses in the US have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. There is a school of thought that asserts the business is required to have a sign posted in order to assert this right but this is not actually the case.
In any case, as a private business is not a government entity, the government does not actually have the right to direct and enforce service policy so long as said policy does not run counter to established law.
Refusing service, whatever the grounds, isn't a violation of the law or labor code. If they refused to hire someone or created a hostile workplace on the grounds of their sexuality that's something countermanded by federal labor code and is thus actionable.

Attached: osment.png (735x727, 1.35M)

Sounds like a zootopia reference

>>>/nupol/

Perfect proof that Nazis are inclusive.
Alternative possibility; he just enjoys dressing up in costumes.

Disgusting miscarriage of justice, freedom of association and freedom of expression are two things paramount to a free society. Shame on this nigger-faggot-zionist government.

have you seen the gook nazi wedding photos ?
I'd find them and post them but it's entirely possible that I don't like you so I'm not gonna.

Cake a shit. The whole wedding industry is full retard.

These are faggots, remember. It will enhance their degenerate honeymoon.

It's almost like you hate having a sense of humor or don't know what the fuck sabotage is
Just admit that you're a retard

Wish they'd stop using that term along with transformation. It has a name already and the surgeries are called Penectomy and Castration. But I guess the truth just doesn't sound as glamorous, harmless and uplifting.

Fix'd

Much better

This is the choice that Americans think they can have.
God to know the two party system has fully conditioned your minds.

Christ, some people are absolutely stupid when it comes to the law.

Well when you flee to South America things happen

you can be both as long as the thing are slinging into isn't considered an equal. then, according to islam, it is not gay.

The best way to 'serve' these degenerates is by giving them trigger inducing poor service, disguised as mere incompetence. This ensures that the Stasi don't come knocking and that Mr & Mr Faggotstein are so traumatized by the experience, they never frequent your establishment again.

If a nazi wants a cake they get a cake. I said anyone, ANYONE.

Don't forget the cream with your Strudel.

Burgerkikes are already the harbingers of the synagogue of satan, there will be nor salvation for him either way.

Actually you'd just be ruining the night of the poor fucks who work at the venue where the wedding is being held, because all of the hundred or so guests are the ones who will be eating the cake.

What level of retardation do you have that you think people eat wedding cake on the honeymoon? Or did you think a laxative takes 24 hours to work??

I can't reconcile how stupid this is.

I talked to an Atheist like you in real life.
The beta got real mad when he realized that I’m not atheist. No actually not, he just got quiet and walked away very fast, like a little bitch.

Why are you guys so scared of agnosticism?