Homeless man, N.J. woman accused in GoFundMe scam plead guilty

A homeless Philadelphia man and a New Jersey woman pleaded guilty in federal court on Wednesday of concocting a GoFundMe scam that raked in more than $400,000 from unsuspecting donors.

Johnny Bobbitt, Jr., 36, who was supposed to be the beneficiary of the donations, pleaded guilty in Camden, New Jersey, to one count of conspiracy to commit money laundering. Kate McClure, 28, pleaded guilty to one count of conspiring to commit wire fraud.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/homeless-man-n-j-woman-accused-gofundme-scam-plead-guilty-n980166?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 3.48.14 PM.png (1141x662, 1.24M)

Stone this roastie to death

Man and roastie say they're sorry. Judge gives man 20 years and the roatie goes free cuz she's sorry.

pick one and only one

Wonder if the judge got a blowjob.

When were you dumped?

What are you talking about? The majority of homeless are men.

You only become homeless if you make bad choices. Only a fraction of homeless men are homeless due to medical issues or something outside their control just like only a fraction of single moms are widowed.

Majority of homeless people are mentally ill and also don't have a support network (friends family)

Being drug addled isnt mental illness.

Treating it like one leads to a healthier society so you're probably wrong.

The mental illness most common with homeless people is Schizophrenia.

That directly contradicts your absolutist first statement, you complete fucking idiot.

I don't understand what the fuck is going on, here. A couple started a gofundme for a homeless man, and then refused to actually give him the money, which is fraud. Okay, sure. But then they also arrested the homeless man. WHAT DID HE DO THAT WAS CRIMINAL??

He was in on the scam.
Also, I misspoke, I stand by my second statement.

Let’s address the retards willing to throw money at anything in their empty quest for that almighty ego boost. Stupid fucks donated $400,000 to yet another gokikeme cause they didn’t know anything about.

I know that's a scummy thing to do, but that really seems excessive to me. That's like the amount of prison time Varg got when he stabbed his friend 50 times in the face.

He was in on the scam to not pay him the money that he was entitled to??

Tonight, on Punk'd:circuit Court edition

He may not have been homeless in the first place. The GoFundMe was based on a feel-good story they cooked up and it blew up so much that they wound up on the Today show.

Attached: ca57d6fc0e767e92c00351e057bc5a8957948df0c27198f9328ecdfc5570e079.png (750x650, 31.34K)

A lot of homeless men are homeless because their wives got out of bed one day and felt bored. Your wife deciding to cash out and rape ya ass in vagina court is something out of your control. After men get thoroughly raped in vagina courts they become demoralized and if they don't kill themselves they become homeless because they're shattered from the loss of everything they had—their homes, savings, children, etc.. Only well offed like Trump recover from getting divorced raped. Average men are destroyed by it.

The broad will be out of prison in under 5 years. Never trust a broad.

Could I really get people to donate several years of an upper middle class salary and flip shit for a profit? As long as my sob story is true and I say the money is to get back on my feet, I should be fine, right?

Attached: 5b2e5e47102f509fae58742887c5fa2be164688879dc319e5e6a337f177303fb.jpg (480x953, 73.92K)

Being weak willed is not an excuse. If it were you would have to excuse all addicts and people who are simply lazy because life is too hard. Shit happens and you deal with it. If a man is taken for everything he has he can still earn again. He can rebuild his life. Hell, he can leave the country if need be. Being homeless and sitting around isnt the answer

I want this world to end

It wont though. Youll die, people will never know you lived and life will go on. Boo hoo, faggot.