Suspect in killing of Mafia boss was influenced by right-wing hate speech, lawyer says

A lawyer for the man charged with killing a New York City mob boss said Monday that his client had been influenced by “right-wing conspiracy websites” and hate speech.

The lawyer, Robert Gottlieb, spoke to reporters after Anthony Comello, 24, was formally charged with gunning down Francesco "Franky boy" Cali, 53, outside his home in Staten Island, New York, on March 13.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/suspect-killing-mafia-boss-was-influenced-right-wing-hate-speech-n987231?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 10.37.35 AM.png (1144x683, 1.22M)

Of course a (((lawyer))) would say something this fucking stupid and weak

only the hateful and divisive news would turn a vigilante killing into a right wing racist killing

the fucking FBI probably had a party

FUCKING ALT-RIGHT! NOW THEY'RE KILLING OUR POOR DEFENSELESS MAFIOSO!

WE need More right wing hate speech if this mobster killing is the result.

sometimes wise guys get wacked

but revolutionaries…?

Well, I'd imagine it'd be pretty hard to prosecute a mafia murderer

Was he wearing a chicken mask and varsity jacket at the time?

FUCKING NAZIS KILLING MOBSTERS
IS NOTHING SACRED ANY MORE?

These mafia guys are very nice people. What they do with coke whores is none of my business.

FUCK HIM! The Gambino crime family will whack him for revenge!

God forbid anyone stop watching television and realize the Italians aren't the only players in this.

I guess Q and Trump just sits there playing with their balls while all this goes on and only care about nailing a few FBI and DOJ that accused him of collusion while everyone loses their rights over false flags, hoaxes and this shit right here

Right Wing Anti Mafia Squad
Mussolini was know to efficient end the rule of the mafia. Mafia was then reintroduced to Italy by US "Liberators".

IT WAS A FUCKING MAFIA BOSS

This.

The twist is the mob boss was a tranny illegal alien in a wheelchair

did he piss on his own mattress?

REMINDER: PUBLIC DEFENDERS ARE NOT ON YOUR SIDE, THEY WORK FOR THE STATE BAR

ONLY YOU, YOURSELF, IN PROPRIA PERSONA CAN DEFEND YOURSELF IN COURT

#NotAllMafiosos

I can see the clickbait article now.

"20 Ways Frank Cali Was A Lovable Anti-Hero Like Tony Soprano"

He's party of the family now, aah?

We're living in a time where killing mobsters and drug lords is considered a radical, right-wing activity.

I am the average Italian and this is the funniest cazzata of the week.

Friendly reminder that power balance is more essential than actual crimes, for the mafia, and killings have a domino effect, so they are serious business(tm).

Mad dogs do not last long enough in the business to be even able to know a boss, let alone kill him.

And now you're telling me this guy kills one because "too much 4chan"? No, he might kill random passersby, blow up a train, for fun. Not imbalance the power structure like that. No fucking chance.

Lawyer is an idiot, or, more likely, has been instructed that this attempt to make the client useful against the right wing would bear fruit.

BTW by entering the traffic of migrants business, the mafia is traitorous towards itself. They will not survive the influx of migrants. They know it but they do it anyway because they ultimately are a death cult, and their master, guess who, likes to devour its own.

Why do they do this to us? Why? That's straight up treason against europeans of any type

Italian mafia is racist as fuck, and if they're keeping the Chinese, Mexican, Islamic drug traffickers in check I honestly would actively buy ammunition for them.

The mob fears the basement incel

Fake fucking faggots, quit displacing yourselves on the movement, no matter what FLAG or IDEAL you hide behind your animosity will shine through. PRAISE GOD #Q

Tell us more about the mafia, wopanon.