Xiaomi demos its insane 100W Super Charge Turbo technology that charges 0-100% in 17 mins

One of the areas for innovation in current smartphone technology is charging. Over the years, more and more OEMs have refocused their efforts on not only providing better battery life, but also towards ensuring that your phone spends less time with the charger. We have witnessed the likes of OnePlus’s Dash Charge take the crown some years ago, but now the situation has changed as others have introduced newer technologies that promise to take away that crown. Meet Xiaomi’s 100W Super Charge Turbo, a fast charging technology that reportedly charges a 4,000 mAh battery 0-100% in just 17 minutes.

more here:
xda-developers.com/xiaomi-demos-100w-super-charge-turbo/

How stable is it? Will the battery decay at a faster rate and unexpectedly explode in my pocket at random? I don't want to be the guinea pig on this one.

It's just smaller, parallel batteries

faster charging = more heat = faster battery degradation and higher likelihood for accidents

this, how much do you want to bet this phone and others like it will not have an easy user replaceable battery, ensuring that the battery shits out in 6 months and creating even more ridiculous planned obsolescence.

the goyim probably won't care though, they are more than happy to shell out $600 for the newest botnet every 6 months, which is why we can't have nice things

we got some fast charge vehicles at my work. you would not believe the hell maintenance goes through with how many charging cables melt in the summer

More heat can also mean more fuckery for the motherboards and screens too. I hope that the next leap in battery tech focuses on cooler batteries with more capacity, even if it means longer charge times.

it's kinda limited by physics

best bet is on reducing power consumption rather than increasing the supply

dude my phone charges from 36% to 100% in like 15 minutes. 64% is enough for anyone.

Is China selling us hand grenades in the form of cell phones now? At least a few of those batteries will go off; law of averages and all that.

Graphene batteries are the future.

Lithium batteries are basically a pouch of petroleum when it comes to explosions. It will light you up and burn you but most fireworks would remove more fingers. You know when one has a issue because the electrolyte smells like flowers.

That's what they were saying about carbon nanotubes 15 years ago.

Oh did they add an extra pin? GENIOUS

Carbon nanotubes are graphene -.-

What? You dont live in a house made of carbon nanotubes?

Alcohol is made of carbon nanotubes.

Do you think that helps feed mind control?

mind QUAD

It's talking about the charger unit, not the phone

A phone charger is usually just a power supply. Some of the charging circuitry has to be built in to the battery.

Yes and phone chargers draw sometimes 1 amp (@5volts) or 2.4 amps or sometimes up to 3.7 for turbo charging (to use 18.5 watts).

This charger is putting out 5 volts at a 20 amp draw to make 100 watts. It might work on any phone battery.

They build the charging limitations into the charger. So 100 watts of charging capability is not possible on a $3 gas station micro USB charger. This charger is capable of more.

Well, I'm wrong. It says it's a 4000 mAh which is 4 amps. It might fuck up a modern smart phone that's not capable of recieving the power that fast

Its been possible for years to buy a power supply that gives over a niggawatt.
But the limitation will always be getting the power in to the battery.
Your battery will heat up based on the current flowing in and its own internal impedance. As it heats up the internal impedance and therefore the self heating effect will increase.
They put sensors inside the battery to prevent thermal runaway. Which will kick in regardless of what your external charger is doing.

Clearly these chinks have found a way to get more current in to the battery while dealing better with the self heating. Parallel batteries, as someone came up with earlier would do that to some extent. A beefier charger wont.

Some phones get hot anyway when you charge them from a discharged state

wat?

As current flow increases, heat increases. As heat increases impedance (resistance to current flow) also increases.

As temperature goes down, resistance (impedance) goes down; hence why cool electronics work better than hot ones. Also superconductors do not become superconductors until their temperature is brought down sufficiently cold (sometimes by pouring liquid nitrogen on them)

My head gets15 watts
–Superman

Its actually 54 killowatt hours
I thought I should clarify
–Superman

Oh wait lets see here… uhhh 31104000 watt seconds per year??

Hey FCC… uhhh if your job is to monitor the air ways how are you not noticing this? Do you think my head should be 5 houses worth of electricity?

Ok lets see

–THOU SHALL NOT OPERATE AN ATTENA AT 300-400MHZ OVER 5MW (fcc) OR WE WILL KICK YOUR DOOR DOWN AND TAKE AWAY YOUR RADIO

Oh hey, its 15 MILLION times as high pajit. You stupid fuck.
–Superman

Ok, its not just 120 mph.
Its not 90mph where 60s ok.
Were going 900,000,000 mph and the police are just looking the other way.

Are you people retarded? Even if you use logarithms to try and explain how fucking outrageous this is we could easily say 'Oh, well pajit was only going 10,000 miles an hour on the freeway."

Hey do you think the head of the highway patrol has some fucking explaining to do? Oh no, no, that guy can go 10,000 miles an hour.

Fuck you pajit you stupid sand eating retard
–Superman

The limit is 5. Pajit.

Not 15 million times as high.

Do you understand it? The buck stops with you dude. Youre the head of the FCC and you bust peoples doors down if were over 5mw.

Im 15 million times over that for years and you dont answer my fucking emails while my girlfriend is fucking dogs and your jacking off all over your coworks?

Are you fucking stupid?

–Superman

Yeah thats what I said… As it heats up the internal impedance increases.

I know what you may be thinking. I hold a high federal office and people die by pen stroke all the time. 30 people here. 30 people there.

The difference here is Superman made it personal and you ignored it and everyone burned to the fucking floor. This isn't a casual issue.

–Superman

AND THEN, and then, you tortured me the entire time making sure i couldt stop it.

Im pretty sure im kicking your ass out of office and everyones waiting to laugh about it.

–Superman

Your gay lover that needs to make his paycheck by fucking you in the ass doesn't actually like you. Pajit.

Thats why everyones urban dictionary entires arent about eating their own cum out of your ass.

You see a bunch of fag stuff about donald trump?

No.

–Superman

Hey where did that news article about people at the FCC just jacking off all fucking day go and no one pressed and charges or got fired???

The clogs that form in drains in college dorms from excessive shower masturbation by the residents.

Ajit Pai (head of fcc)
The janitor left a passive aggressive note on the wall asking people not to yank it in the showers because he was tired of cleaning up the Ajit Pai every week.

Hey you think someone could give me a fucking reach around you stupid cum bucket??

I might just have to start fucking myself to make money. You stupid coward.

–Superman

I tried to be nice and I called the FCC.
I left them emails.
And then I called angry saying if he doesnt fucking pick up the phone im going to strip his childrens skin off their faces like bacon and eat them.

Nope. nothing.

–Superman

Gave him like 6 months to respond to like 15 emails and pictures of me being tortured.

Nothing.

Wont respond to nice. Wont respond to money. Wont respond at all.

You can respond to me face fucking you with my fist you giant faggot.

–Superman

Look im only giving you the treatment youre accustomed to you giant butthead.

–Superman

Hey who wants to hear the conversation I have with the FCC?
–Superman

You know if you sell your 100 Watt charger youre going to have a hard time explaining energy prices and the limitations of your nuclear power.

–Superman (I can do math)

Im superman. DEAL WITH IT

Sorry I meant drill with it.

ULTRA MAN! ULTRA SAITAMAN!

SATAN!

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 675.34K)

ULTRA SAITAMAN!

Attached: giphy.gif (325x230, 1017.83K)

ULTRA SUPERMAN

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9.22K)

I thought this was also funny.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 1.72M)

ULTRA SAITMAN
ULTRA SAITMAN

Attached: index.jpg (196x257, 7.4K)

ULTRAMAN! SUPERMAN! SATAN!

FEMALE VERSION! ULTRA MAN GO!

ULTRA MAN!!!!

Attached: 250px-Superboyic6.PNG (250x353, 135.17K)

Hey whered all the media shit posting go?

Its almost like the entire country is dedicated towards me. Someone give me back my girlfriend.

It gets worse.

ULTRA SAITMAN!!!!

It gets a lot worse. Fast.
Wanna see?

Hey, do you think youd hire spiderman to deal with me? Just based off shit posting.

Hey wow look the video screams superman before what looks like supermans hand points to the sky.

This wasnt even planned.

Look! Up in the sky!

Attached: index.jpg (261x193, 7.45K)

:29 seconds

SUPERMAN!!!!

You think drilling through my head is funny. Dont you?

Now play all three videos as you can click.

HEAR THE SPECIAL MESSAGE

You know how we used to fast charge phones in 30 secs in yr2000? We swapped the fucking battery

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
–Superman

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Don't tell me people still trust this technological disaster?

It's super cheap, but it breaks faster than a hunk of glass holding a bowling ball.

And don't get me started on the Chinese Spyware…
Do yourself a favour, and never buy a hardware device from a Chinese Company, they'll do everything to steal and sell your identity to the government.