1,100 dead dolphins reportedly discovered on French coast this year: ‘There's never been a number

A staggering number of deceased, maimed dolphins have reportedly been found on the shores of France this year.

1,100 of the aquatic animals have already been discovered on the country’s Atlantic coast so far, The Associated Press reported Thursday. And the record-breaking figure has already managed to top that of 2018, a research official said.

"There's never been a number this high," Willy Daubin, a member of La Rochelle University's National Center for Scientific Research, said. "Already in three months, we have beaten last year's record, which was up from 2017 and even that was the highest in 40 years."

foxnews.com/science/1100-dead-dolphins-reportedly-discovered-on-french-coast-this-year-theres-never-been-a-number-this-high

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 12.19.04 PM.png (899x505, 901.22K)

Gee, I wonder is China is involved

Sonar can injure sea creatures, and I heard China has some new nuclear subs. Let's blame China.

Oh look, the jewish mafia is pushing end times prophecy propaganda again. How adorable of these worthless sacks of shit to hold onto their traditions of religious subversion.

I guess nobody ever dies except for those in goreposts, then. TEH JOOS have been lying you all this time, because human beings are actually immortal!

How is it China responsible for dolphins turning up dead on a French beach?

This.
(((AFP)))

Attached: fyhj.jpg (450x600, 28.19K)

Always invovled.

End times confirmed.

Attached: King_Azaz.jpg (210x240, 5.63K)

They were probably mass murdered by other dolphins.

Too bad it's not African invaders

Lol who cares, they're not human, they're a different species, I'm sure some animal rights envirotard will be upset by it but fuck those people they're species traitors.

Are the people dumping the trash so stupid? Do you think you or your children can escape the pollution of the Earth? Having money won't save you. You're bound to the earth, it's like killing yourself and your future generations. We're not going to live off-world anytime soon, don't turn Earth into a shithole.

If you want to save the earth kill Africans, Jews and Asians in that order. If you can't do that then just sterilize yourself.

is that yellow thing sex toy

A fucking 1000 dolphins just fucking die

Get bent, yah transhumanist shylock.

Attached: 1553240807864m.jpg (1024x584, 62.53K)

Except Dolphins smarter than you fucking nigger

Attached: 1553300063907.gif (500x493, 631.3K)

atleast they are not a subhuman monkey nigger like you.

Jews don't have an end time prophesy.

I tought dolphins were a fairy tail to scare children?

Kikes are literally waiting for their own Hitler to exterminate all goys. If Netanyauh did this, they would elect him the prophetised messiah and sacrifice their children to Moloch in his name.

No, jews are selling those prophesies to everyone else.

When a school of dolphins is migrating, like any other species including birds, they move in synchronicity with formation to gain the most momentum in a V shape with weaker at the back, stronger at the front. When an ocean liner is in their path, they do not look up and send a message “take a right,” but rather, they collide with the vessel or each other. Just like birds falling to the ground in great numbers. Why we do not have logical minds any longer is more concerning. Big corporation and the military are destroying us and our planet’s wild life yet Going Green and Sustainabiity projects all focus on the little man and his goddam furnace, car or eating habits. Our world is just a pitiful mess, it’s enough to bring a strong man to tears. The last country on earth with enough weapons to take our sorry planet back from the glutinous rich is being bombarded with drugs to the point even the old folks are now pain-pill-junkies. The young folks are being destroyed in schools by teachers not fit to train dogs, and the adults are out shopping, new cars, new houses, new clothes, new big tits and hair color. TV is nothing but a shit show but everyone is glued to the set. The Planet Fitness gym has 15 TVs all with different channels to select from - not a moment left to ponder the sad state of affairs.

GODDAM IT.

chink detected

Probably died from all the oil washing off drowning Africans trying to get to Europe.

I fucking hate fucking dolphins

Decent enough chance it will swing back the other way
Off with their heads or what not
Rage my friend

Humans are immortal tho you pleb, only our bodies perish, not our souls.
If youre smart enough to figure it out you can also keep your mind and memories after your death

Hilarious!

two nukes weren't enough

I wish this was not just another day in the life

god i fucking hate most of you. why am I here…

those dolphins deserved a good life more than half of people do.

Attached: sfg.jpg (850x589 221.04 KB, 99.83K)

why are migrant killing dolphins?

L O L

Fuck off, chink. Your people are drones.

Like another user said, it has been that strong sonars like the ones used by warships can cause internal injuries and bleeding in and around cetacean brains.
I remember that some time ago there was a massive beaching in Florida and latter investigation s linked the event to a submarine hunting exercise the Navy had been doing in the same area.
When nuclear subs patrol the world's oceans they use their sonar frequently so it's not crazy to assume that some mass beachings could be related to them. But without further evidence, this incident could've been any superpower's fault but the fact that its is known that sonar can harm cetaceans and chinks don't show any kind of empathy towards other intelligent forms of life can lead to some speculation.

It has been known*

Attached: MLP_Gathering.jpg (639x960, 94.44K)

why the fuck do you have that shit saved on your hard drive

Attached: gtrh.jpg (1280x882 28.36 KB, 190.18K)

Sonar has been continuously used since the early 20th century so it's extremely idiotic to pin this on the chinese.

Sounds more like a Zig Forumstard than a chink.

Imagine my shock

Can you make it female ones? it makes no sense like that.

more likely submarine radiation. the military have to start being held to account.

Looks like a dolphin gang war gone overkill.

korpse of the sea

luke halpin makes me hard

there is no soul, and you can lose your mind and memories even while you're still alive, retard. When you're dead, it's over, don't be a cuck.

Attached: etrhgr.jpg (669x946 82.19 KB, 205.34K)

Attached: gmjtubk.jpg (800x1132 366.13 KB, 628.63K)

From dolphin death to dolphin dicks. 10/10

Attached: dc62e7907f6f31063c97a4e26dc77f820b68a98f.png (700x700 301 KB, 3.87M)

why is this shitty ass thread featured in the first place?

Attached: Adobe_20190411_001530.jpg (1080x1108, 424.33K)