Japan just bombed an asteroid with a copper cannonball

Japan's Hayabusa2 spacecraft has already fired a bullet at the asteroid Ryugu from close range to suck up a sample of the space rock. Now the mission has gone a step further by attempting to blast a new crater onto the surface of the object it's been orbiting for months.

The Japanese Space Agency (JAXA) announced just before 8 p.m. PT Thursday that it fired its "small carry-on impactor" (SCI) at Ryugu. The SCI is a 2 kilogram (4.4 pound) lump of copper attached to Hayabusa2 that was shot toward Ryugu at a speed of 2 kilometers per second (4,474 miles per hour).

cnet.com/news/japan-hayabusa2-just-bombed-an-asteroid-with-a-copper-cannonball/?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 9.45.47 PM.png (760x635, 684.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lnemtg57t7tivkp26okie5ywpb2w7rcjesrwozrrtfwcj22qnxtlwkyd.onion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just another example of how the japanese are more advanced than western society

Attached: 1427072918496.jpg (539x468, 50.12K)

War ended ~75 years ago grandpa, maybe if you didn't hand yourself over to Israel you would be doing better right now rather than being a slightly better Russia.

Attached: Warcraft 3 American El Abominacion funny7.jpg (680x789, 96.25K)

Meanwhile, this is considered 'university level education' material in America. No wonder its a backward shithole.

Attached: rge18289.jpg (400x400, 35.83K)

Lol, why do you think Russia is anything like the USA? I think your information is flat out wrong. Russia is a broken country, with flawed laws, it is cold, suicide rates are very high and the cost of transporting goods is 1/3 of their total GDP. You're one dumb faggot, I can definitely tell.

Good to know someone is working on the asteroid problem.

Nigga, modern Japan is the way it is because after the war we pretty much rebuilt their country in our image.

And they retained their racial homogeneity. And that puts them ahead of the game.

Look at America and Europe now. Mixing it with shitskins is not only dragging the standard of living down but the intellectual capacity as well.

That's why they're bringing tons of indians now huh?

Attached: suano.jpg (595x573, 24.49K)

Do not compare the kike politicians to the people of Japan.

Struck a nerve didn't I, Chaim?

Sup kettle.

Mass driver cannon, Japanese are going to pay the US back for the two nukes.
Enjoy the 4,474 kmph copper rain on your cities, burgers.

heh

Attached: 594bc91f2212e9dd3ace28a0d62fd950ce1a6bd62d3f693af92ec3e187cf6df0.jpg (1024x906, 229.85K)

Jim's breasts sag below his belt

has Jim already asked you to watch his saggy gynecomastia tits flop around while he does chubby yoga shirtless?

Space doesnt exist you sheep fucks

you must be an american.

Attached: enlightened cuckime.jpg (251x314, 41.83K)

I guess you were unaware that the only people who EVER use the word 'cuck' are guys that never get any pussy

The eternal petulant newfag.

The eternal butthurt crypto-leftist who actually denies the JQ but uses it for subversion, attacking burgers and older people for despising jewish marxism.

Akumetsu Abe. Akumetsu is the answer.

proof.

Attached: TheJewsFearTheSamurai.png (600x329, 180.34K)

aside from the filename of my pic that contains a high level conception researched by the brightest of minds and has almost no relation whatsoever to the root word "cuck" used on it's original meaning where do you see "cuck" on my post?

aside from the filename, nowhere

the filename was good enough for me

all I'm saying is the only humans on planet Earth who actually incorporates the word 'cuck' into their vocabulary are men who never ever ever ever NEVER get any pussy….

which makes it ironic that they're somehow 'fixated on the concept of cuck'

a sexually failed man who's fixated on 'cuckold' is a lot like a starving Ethiopian child who's fixated on fantasizing about being forced to watch someone else empty out his refrigerator

That could be an act of war of the place has aliens living there.
So Japan is starting space wars without the consent of other countries

but men who actually get pussy do NOT use the word 'cuck', nor do they ever think about that stupid concept.

Attached: 1 zIiuODB_4x4FnkBMdEc82w.jpeg (1247x884, 247.86K)

Much like the 'cuck' obsessed loser with the ladies, you can't make up your mind WHAT you want to pretend to be…..

your latently homosexual wannabe 'spray-painted-on-neo-nazi' drag show, or the 'effeminate obsession with Japanese sissyboy cartoons and low testosterone culture'…

you're a limpwristed wobbling contradiction

and in reality, you're nothing but an inexperienced videogame toddler, who's never been in a fist fight, and has no real perspective on what people consider to be 'intimidating'

Attached: article-preschooler-video-games.jpg (315x315, 32.86K)

It seems like only yesterday when you thought Darth Vader Halloween costumes were 'intimidating', then it was an 'magical elf in an Enchanted Forest'….

but then you jumped on the next predictable trendy bandwagon for lightweights with no creativity…..

And became the 'intimidating anime neo-nazi' with a game controller in your hand, who can't get a girlfriend

Attached: ms-pacman_marquee_23x9.jpg (6915x2745, 627.39K)

Attached: rek.PNG (1306x1016, 2.43M)

The little Dungeons & Dragons bedwetter grew up and became the keyboard Nazi, who fails to realize that Japanese culture is based on browbeaten cowardly Low-T males who can never satisfy their yellow monkey women.

How 'intimidating'

Attached: IMG_20181030_190542.jpg (495x466, 72.02K)

But then again, it's not like anybody expects someone with an 'affinity' for effeminate Asian Cartoons to have a realistic understanding of masculinity

Attached: PicsArt_04-06-03.56.02.jpg (590x300, 44.65K)

Trendy, talentless, predictable, boring CRAP

anime is the exact opposite of 'creativity'

Anime & Manga = how to tell somebody has no standards of excellence

Anime & Manga = the illustrative equivalent of testicles never descending

Timmy, you know as well as anybody….

Asians are yellow niggers…
Space Monkeys….

their nipples are black
their noses are flat
their lips are thick

they're disgusting

Diana, for example…..
DISGUSTING

I'm amazed anybody ever used to pay her for sex

INFOWARS UNOFFICIAL TOR CHAT

lnemtg57t7tivkp26okie5ywpb2w7rcjesrwozrrtfwcj22qnxtlwkyd.onion

INFORWARS UNOFFICIAL CHAT

OFFICIALLY GAY AS SHIT

Imagine my shock

sad

you read every single word of it, monkeylips

what cracks me up the most is how Zig Forums rarely gets any replies

92% of Zig Forums threads get ZERO replies

zero as in: NONE
N O B O D Y R E A D S T H E M

the other 8% only get 8 or 10 replies, tops

what a waste of your time, huh?

………..and the part that's patently obvious……….

since The Turdwater uses Zig Forums as a last act of desperation, trying to beg people to go to The Turdwater to read your drivel, it's apparent that readership at The Turdwater is severely lacking.

If you had real readership, Jim wouldn't be forcing you to leave links to your shit articles in here

Zig Forums has perhaps 8 readers

so WHY would Jim think begging 8 people to go to The Turdwater would 'increase readership'?

Attached: IMG_20181030_150911.jpg (531x449, 47.98K)

In fact, having me spam & shitpost 15 times has made this thread THE MOST replied to Zig Forums thread of 2019

Bumped to the top of the Zig Forums heap

then you are mentally deficient.