Video: Trump Doubles Down on Proposal to Send Illegal Immigrants to Sanctuary Cities

President Donald Trump doubled down on potentially sending asylum seekers to sanctuary cities while they await a hearing, saying in the Oval Office today that the U.S. can send states like California “an unlimited supply — and let’s see if they’re so happy”

thegoldwater.com/news/43998-Video-Trump-Doubles-Down-on-Proposal-to-Send-Illegal-Immigrants-to-Sanctuary-Cities

Attached: a75d464c-4883-4cf0-af1e-7e1cb4dceaf3-620x317.jpg (620x317, 26.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehiddenrecords.com/key-of-solomon.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuckign dupf

Attached: 5862951a3796e30ac4468737.png (512x512, 7.22K)

Fuck it send em

Trump: the most tremendous child-president in history.

Which is he this time?
Drumpf or Zognald?

i heard it worked well for rome when they treated barbarian immigrants like garbage and they integrated fantastically with no ill will towards government :^)

Oh look the American president is finally fighting evil lefty commies by…destroying American cities? All hail, Pissrael I guess.

Worse:
The Drumfsraeli

lmao

trump is doing something good. shills cant figure it out so they call him names. marvelous.

this will flood and bankrupt enemy states/cities by flooding them with what they argue benefits them. accelerationism.
it will also centrilize them making them easier to deport, once the "sanctuary" turns to a nightmare, they will ask for help.

Attached: science.jpg (228x296, 20.04K)

the left
also the left

fuck you

thehiddenrecords.com/key-of-solomon.php

SOLOMONS KEY UNLOCKS LOCATION OF SECRET STAR.

They bleed children out to this thing. 1000s of years.

Attached: Washington-Monument-15th-September-lost-symbol-rising.jpg (628x1012 58.83 KB, 104.57K)

whoa

the right
also the right

This. Haven't heard of a city that values it's able citizens enough to be worth raising a family in decades. City livers are a waste.
Small local communties win everytime. No homeless camps or drug/sex trade here mate. *At least not in view of children*

This is fair, the states that are supporting mass immigration into the country should be the ones to deal with the problems caused by it. 4D chess master.

well they go innawood
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS?

no wonder america is failing with population this fucking dumb. pulling africans in by the masses would raise the collective IQ of america by at least 20 points

why not? isnt it what the sanctuary cities want? here you go, exclusively for you

big if true, for you

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1124x500, 597.43K)

Please, you fucking shills, continue to rant and rave even when 'drumphler' does something unarguably good. But hey, if you keep calling him a Jew, maybe this will all blow , right? It wasn't like trump was widely accepted as the lesser evil who might do some good shit. He was the clownworld candidate, and you are still salty about a clown becoming a president.

*left

We live in a society XD Joker

"anti-ILLEGAL immigration"
Drupf btfo

Zognald Drumpf
2 scoops 2 bad

Krangus Krimpf btfo

Sorry but what does this have to do with Trump sending illegals to sanctuary cities?

If you don't have anything worthwile to say, don't say anything at all, mouth breather.

motherfucker just straight up trolled the fucking dems real hard.
soon the dems will show their true colors

OK here ya go

Attached: 1552844992435.jpg (680x898, 104.17K)

You want 'em? Have them!
Master of the Deal.

Spite is a sin.

the 9th Circuit Court has decided that Trump CAN deport the illegal aliens back to their countries of origin. This is fine. Put them in the Sanctuary Cities. That way we'll know exactly where they are when it's time to send them back.

SHITTIEST TROLL EVAR!

-100/10!

GET THE FUCK OUT!

What the fuck happened? Man, is this sight really this bad? I know I was gone for a while but fuck me man. No way in hell it was THIS shit.

Realpolitik, git gud.

Attached: 06E615CB-5726-42E1-9271-CED83524E097.jpeg (772x959, 102.5K)

Exactly - he's putting pressure on them to make them cave.

They deserve death, nothing less

Nice punctuation. Also, we've successfully gaslighted the hypocrisy of the left for about the fiftieth time this year alone, so I think your the one who doesn't understand nuance. Nice projection, though.

Expert punctuation again, bravo. And how does dumping illegals into solid blue districts as opposed to letting them infest and corrupt rightfully conservative districts constitute the right "shooting ourselves in the foot", exactly? Considering that both the Democrats and Republicans have hamstrung every single attempt Trump and the very few Trumpian congressman have made to secure the border, what other immediate remedy to you propose we utilize to stop the browning of the entire southern US?

Oh, that's right, you don't actually have any solution to propose, you're just here to demoralize. I suppose you're going to innumerate the ways that YANG GANG is going to secure the border and stop said browning of America.

Try harder next time, bitch.

Attached: european and american accomplishment.jpg (1703x855, 241.71K)

That isn't even what he said negro

Australia is Majority Atheist though

The Thing with Yang Gang is an acceptance that America will never be white unless it completely collapses
You're retarded to think any politicial or even radical terrorist like Tarrant is on our side

Hey man, I'm all for the complete balkanization of the states at this point, but that doesn't mean I'm prepared to legitimize a controlled-op forced meme like Yang. I still have my dignity.

Unless Trump is going to FEMA their asses, they’re just simply going to scatter across other states regardless of the hearing results

Enabled because his opponents were far more childish, petty and cruel, all while hiding behind stances of peace and progression, when that was never their intent. Trump's been more progressive then any president in recent history.

You guys will LITERALLY complain about anything Trump does…

You elected him to lead; not to please your current moods…

Just shut the fuck up and let the man do his job.

I came here from the front page and that shit made me look at what board this is. I realize we are knee deep in shills, but this shithole is such a disgrace as it is.

No one cares, and anyone who wasn't even here for memeing him in will never get it anyway.

A christcuck jesusnigger "nation" is an oxymoron, and if you were smart enough to hate this "board," you would know that.

Wow guys Trump is so based keeping his campaign promise to deport those illegals!! Busing them to lefty states is totally going to get the job done and get them deported and definitely not just keep them sheltered in the US!

Attached: head up ass.jpg (558x596, 76.44K)

They are jewish shills otherwise they would be supporting this move.