Murder victim’s parents’ scathing words to daughter’s killer: ‘Evil, pathetic coward’

The parents of a young woman who was murdered while jogging through a park have delivered scathing words to their daughter’s killer in gut-wrenching impact statements ahead of his sentencing.

Karina Vetrano, 30, was exercising in the New York borough of Queens, US, when killer Chanel Lewis, 22, attacked and strangled her to death in 2016. Lewis was today sentenced to life in prison without parole after earlier being found guilty on all charges including murder and rape. He yawned as Judge Michael Aloise told him he would spend the rest of his life behind bars.

news.com.au/world/north-america/murder-victims-parents-scathing-words-to-daughters-killer-evil-pathetic-coward/news-story/b39dcf3edcd2f5c3269c5b6f6ea3633f?

Attached: nyc.png (644x320, 382.52K)

Wanna bet that wasn't the only word they called him?

People do not know what coward means anymore. I hear it all the time, he raped and murdered and is not afraid of prison, that doesn't make him a coward. Should have called him a nigger, or pavement ape, that would be factual.

Eh… judging by the fact that she was a childless 30 year old Instagram thot, there is a high probability that she did burn coal at some point up until the time of her death.

rape is the essence of cowardice, you are up against a woman and maybe even take her by surprise. I'd hang them by the balls.

this guy (me) dubs in a strange way

still I'd bang her

Two shitskins down?

*cracks beer*

He was a coward for not saying no to his most depraived urges. He was an incel.

If she was armed, Chanel would be dead now, saving millions in criminal investigation, trial and improsonment costs.

#carry

100 bucks says that this wasn't the name his parents gave him

Attached: Chanel logo.jpg (340x270, 8.04K)

Lol what a badass

Looked like he was in the United States for 5 days. The judge should have brought out old sparky and ended his miserable life. Now tax payers are on the hook $500 per day for this piece of shit.

ZERO FUCKS GIVEN

Ah, it's the little things in life that keep me from ending it all!

The parents are the pathetic cowards, why don't they avenge their daughter?

This. Niggers are subhumans and it should not be a crime to kill a creature that feels no remorse.

Yawning is a sign of anxiety in a situation like that. Nigger lover.

at least he isn't an incel, right? they are the real problem.

yes, all of them are cowards.
especially the incels in wheelchairs.

you're a coward for saying that. coward.

At least they are not trying to adopt their childs killer and are pushing for him ro be in jail.

Oh god that didnt happen did it? Fuck this clown world.

Attached: 55c575f8ed98c76d65172b289f52c2cde3060bd111d4bfa1ec2adb028808cba7.png (255x168, 12.9K)

Faggot

I wish I could be that innocent.

Happened in South Africa. Aka "we lost a daughter but gained sons" after Terry raped her to death.

They* autocorrected to Terry. Fucking glow in the darks

Finally, a family impact with balls and not apologizing and offering their child’s murderer a room in their house. I guess it took Italians to deliver that juicy nugget.

He was named to commemorate the handbag that his mother shoplifted.

bad bad bad

Your kind brought this upon yourselves. Scream loudly for me, won't you?

prob gna happen again

yeah, beautiful and very sad.