Missouri Senate passes bill to ban abortions at 8 weeks of pregnancy

Missouri's Republican-led Senate has passed a wide-ranging bill to ban abortions at eight weeks of pregnancy, acting only hours after Alabama's governor signed a near-total abortion ban into law.

The Missouri bill needs another vote of approval in the GOP-led House before it can go to Republican Gov. Mike Parson, who voiced support for an earlier version Wednesday.

The legislation includes exceptions for medical emergencies, but not for pregnancies caused by rape or incest. Doctors would face five to 15 years in prison for violating the eight-week cutoff. Women who receive abortions wouldn't be prosecuted.

fox5atlanta.com/health/missouri-senate-passes-bill-to-ban-abortions-at-8-weeks-of-pregnancy

Attached: baby.png (689x490, 321.27K)

It's not about women's health. It's about murdering the innocent unborn. Finally a State with beautiful heavenly Balls. Thank You Yeshua. Please let it snowball.

God is in Control and on the Throne!……..Thank You God!

god isn't real

It's not about women, thanks to you more niggers will be born

Deal with it faggot

Which will catapult nigger on nigger muder to a higher rate per population size, which will far eclipse the "gained births" from abortion being gone.
Why do kikes and /leftycucks/ have zero critical thinking ability?

God's law is clear that the fetus is as property, it is not a person. But you know more than god himself don't you?

Fuck off jew.

Fucking retarded rednecks. You should be allowed to abort a fetus up to 1 day before it's born.

There is such a thing as using condoms or… not fucking at all. You know, abstinence?

I want to abort all downs people and the only way to do that is to abort them at 12 weeks, i hate looking at their wide mouths smiling at me as they go home to live a NEET lifestyle

Nigger population are going to explode.

Rednecks should be allowed to abort them up to their 18th birthday.

Good, I glad this is happening and what I am seeing that more states are joining in with this. Of course the usaul suspects are reeeeeing over this. But one key factor is they don't live there. So my question is for all of this, is why do people who don't live there, think that they can dictate to people who do live there, can and can't do?

There is also such a thing as abortion to deal with condom failure. As for abstinence, would you recommend never leaving your house to avoid any car accidents?

God quite clearly set out in his law that fetuses are NOT people, they are the equivalent of property.

Prove it, faggot.

The penalty for murder was death.
The penalty for causing the death of cattle was a fine.
The penalty for causing a miscarriage was a fine.

The fetus was NOT a person in god's eyes.

Oh? :) Source?

Is the god of the old testament the god of the new testiment? These gods seem to have a really different personality.
Jesus wept. Jesus was nice to almost everyone, except for the affiliate marketers at the temple.
The old testament god made people cut off scrotums, and murdered entire cities.
Seems like they are different.

There are probably other options to prevent the need for abortions.
I think if people know they can get an abortion they will be more likely to ignore every other option available to them.

NO MORE SATANIC BLOOD SACRIFICES FOR YOU GLOBALISTS!
YOU WILL NEVER BE MASTERS OF THE PHYSICAL REALM OR ANY OTHER.

you are correct that christianity follows more pagan gods

das right

Attached: a749530532c9395b26b4aee250ba0c037be3cf0f65d3b5bac05add466e8eefb9.jpg (648x597, 106.34K)

EAT SHIT LEFTISTS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR PUSHING POST BIRTH ABORTIONS

Because they can only see what's right in front of their (((nose))) and cannot see what the future will hold. Also, incoming brown savages from South America won't be able to abort either, so this is not limited to just plain old niggers and kikes.

exactly, why aren't you being arrested for killing you LIVING sperm

Solutions?
My idea is pic related
Something like this promoting Birth Control only for niggers.
I have yet to make one for South American Savages, but you get the idea.
This one is crudely made.

Attached: what is Birth Control.png (720x1056, 1.09M)