Sikh girl who wore religious knife to class caused parents to take their children out of school

A Sikh girl who brought a religious knife into class caused parents to boycott her primary school over safety concerns.

The schoolgirl brought a kirpan, a small blunt sword or dagger worn by Sikhs as a mark of their faith, into the school earlier this month.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/05/21/sikh-girl-brings-religious-knife-class-sparking-police-investigation/

Attached: knife.png (639x398, 567.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiachan.com/pol/res/7519.htm
indiachan.com/pol/res/7519.html#7579
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They should have trained their children in gun safety and had them carry guns into the school. This sets a precedent that the school allowed deadly weapons on students.

Ive been telling people for fifteen years about this, that these shitskins get special treatment and are allowed to carry a knife in public witgout fear of prosecution whereas any other Brit would get arrested and serve jail time, but nobody ever gave a shit when I talked of it, the Brit public are cucked sheeple.

That knife pic is bs most carry bigger ones than that

user, 5000 years of jewish crimes against humanity, billions of innocents dead, nation after nation crumbling to dust, total annihilation of all racial lines and defenses, the natural ecosystem raped to death, any form of civil standard or moral norm corrupted, 7.5 billion human beings enslaved in endless ways…NOBODY CARES!

Maybe you should.

Girls should be allowed to carry weapons around, how else do they protect themselves from someone physically larger and stronger like a man?

It's ornamental and no more a weapon than a necklace, broach, etc. Sikh's are based as fuck. The problem with your country is your politicians selling out the people for a quick buck and letting everyone in if they will vote for them and work for cheap. You can respect based cultures and still want your country to have its own Identity.

Try wearing a puukko on your belt to class.

Attached: puukko and belt.jpg (418x600, 124.25K)

Being scared of a Sikh because they carry a knife is xenophobia and religious hatred which is illegal in the UK.

That knife is so they will always be ready to remove kebab, stay mad Ahmed.

Attached: 8b73bd8fc42c6faea11ebddf7a4f6dce9a1dde998211e2cb013d9af991f2b42d.jpeg (706x706, 63.83K)

She wore a knife? C'mon dawg, just do a quick proof read before posting. It's not hard.

My AR15 is ornamental.

Assuming it wasn't loaded, that could be argued.

Would you allow children to carry a swiss army knife into class?? it is also small and its primary use is as a tool not as a weapon but we dont allow it do we?

Religion and all that mess aside it is a weapon and i remember we had knife fights in school with plastic knives from the shitty school meals and still got cut.

If some religion out there had a ceremonial shot gun they had to carry at all times to fight off satan with holy bullets or something ridiculous, do you allow it?

Oh baby those were the days.

Sikhs are a race and culture of people who were invented in response to the islamic invasion of India. When the pacifist Hindus couldnt defend themselves.
That sword is for stabbing muslims.

I dont really feel strongly either way about this. Just throwing some facts out there.

They're only making a big fuss because the US backs India and the EU backs Pakistan.

Good question. Maybe instead of being a faggot and obsessing over why some people still have freedom you should start working towards getting your own freedoms back.

Pro-tip: They don't get special treatment they get earned treatment by not being spineless cucks.

Attached: 50ea403d467c5eb79d0303d55591589e2d30cd89c8f509f716e99cd749d1a9ca.jpg (800x600, 142.52K)

Yes? I hope you are asking this question ironically to parody the mind of a libfag because there is literally nothing wrong with carrying a swiss army knife or even a regular folding knife.

When I went to school people kept rifles and shotguns in plain view in their trucks and went hunting after class. Not everyone is a cowardly bitch who can't stand the thought of other people owning weapons.

Attached: Canadian humvee.jpg (488x255, 31.13K)

When i was 10 kids did that. No one ever got stabbed

Good. Maybe you should start using their bullshit against them. Just make shit up and say you have a religion that tells you to walk out with a rambo style knife around your waist to fend off demons.

Attached: waer.webm (608x336, 7.11M)

Don't bother eurocucks especially brits have a pathological extreme fear of anything that can be used as a weapon. Too many hollywood movies and no real life experience handling any sort of weapon.

Idiots… Why didn't they just give their kid a bowie knife?

Attached: thats-not-a-knife-this-is-a-knife.jpg (300x225 77.82 KB, 6.93K)

opinion discarded

If her parents want her to carry the knife for a religious reason, she can do it in her own community. There's no reason to bring it out in the public where they fucking know it's going to cause problems.

If you want to keep that opinion, you can do it on your own goddamn board and not where you know it's going to cause problems!

Homeschooling is illegal in the UK. Public school is compulsory. The parents' options are 1) have their daughter taken away by authorities, or 2) stop being Sikh

They can only carry their religious knife at home, or leave the country, in my opinion. Religious exemptions to rules are fucking retarded.

sikhs are bros. they are just carrying it to defend against disgusting barbaric muslims assaulting them

Or, now bear with me on this one. Or, now just hear me out. Or, you could stop being such a cucked faggot and just carry a goddamn knife with you and start voting to change your weapon laws.

Yeah fuck your liberty, be scared of dull knives, tools and diversity. Accept slavery in exchange for false safety. In the end only two things kill, intent and stupidity.

This

Are you aware (((tptb))) are making a one world government?

Britcucks, user. They probably have to go down to the police precinct for permission to butter their bread.

Sihk girls should be forced to wear mini skirts with no underwear and very high heels that are locked onto their feet so they can not be removed during daytime They should only wear translucent crop tops and bright red lipstick.
That way they can always be presentable, bent over anywhere and inseminate as is tradition.

ESL detected.

Attached: 1522017781139.gif (250x195, 800.58K)

fap fap fap fap

Attached: Transparent-Halter-Lace-Top-amp-Mini-Skirt-School-Girl-Costume-Sexy-Costume-Role-Playing-Games-Halloween-Sexie-School-Girl-Uniform-Sexy-Costumes-xzn0.jpg (640x640, 78.85K)

So many anti-Sikh, anti-weaponry goons ITT. There is literally nothing wrong with religious freedom or the freedom to defend yourselves.

I'm a white Christian with a machine gun who shots every shitskin on sight because they threaten our country every day

i have a nail file bigger that that

please gimme back my knife sir

Attached: desi.jpg (640x640, 65.5K)

Almost got banned from school for having a small swiss knifu.

Jews legalized pedophilia, muslims incest, etc because its "religion". Create religion that orders people to hold guns, and you're good to go.

Not even an ethnic group, just group

Live ammunition is a religious sacrament. The Holy Trinity: God, guns and ammo.

Stopped there m8.

Sikh's are literally built to be Muzzy killing machines. Their guru Gobindh Singh made the Kalsa and told everyone to carry this knife to kill aggressive Muslims. Mean while your wife is being fucked by Muhammed. I say this as a Hindoo in the UK

mfw

Hindu's aren't pacifists, look up Shiva ji, Subhas Chandra Bose, Mahabharat, many more. Ghandi is just seen by everyone and deified, but Hindu's hate Ghandi because he is a loser traitor.

Attached: image.jpeg (84x108, 5.96K)

I thought only men are allowed to wear those in the first place.

The Church of Kalashnikov is gaining traction today.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1216x900, 2.88M)

She's an armed feminazi, to boot.

I can't watch this. It's about a self important chink with a god complex.

This. A lot of people are ignorant that Sikhs don’t fuck around. They are literally a warrior class made to combat muslim invasion. They also fought for the English, so yeah.

Fuck off you shitskins curry nigger, if I find you I'll fuck you up for that.
And I'll fuck with your bitch with your dirty kids and your far decrepid parents.
Your kind have it coming to you.

Sikhs like all curry niggers have it coming to them, leave UK or die

Well, Sikhism has good virtues and it recognizes an individual's need to carry a weapon. It'd serve Britons better to convert to that rather than to hang on to the decadent Catholic and Protestant institutions.

50 bucks this mentally disabling post was made by a fervent israel pet golem A.K.A: burgerkike.

down syndrome much

So does that mean that Sikhs can be an ally until all the towelheads are gone?

Yes.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x754, 448.83K)

Englishmen are all going to convert to the Barbecue religion, which insists that all followers carry a fully stocked flamethrower at all times, and use it on at least five muslims a day.
This may be a very short lived religion, due to the number of muslims required for flame sacrifice being exhausted within the first few days.

Yes. They should've just shot her virtue signalling goatfucker ass dead.

Brits are Knifephobic
they should have known

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?
You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.
Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse

Attached: 1c9c7e37cc3a976d0fb1389764530dfe9f75c346379f716b227799b515541133.png (800x800, 1.13M)

lol
Also, tl;dr

Doesn't do a thing.
History proves you and that statement wrong.
Fact proves you and that statement wrong.
You mean tiny dick niggers?
You mean the group whose #1 reason for suicide is having a small penis.
k

It's literally just a cuckpost. It's nothing new. It's nothing you've not seen dozens of times before.

Step back you ain't seen nothin yet

Get a load of this amateur. Do you even cuckold my dude?

Attached: Leave this to the professionals kid.jpg (300x300, 9.89K)

wow racist much?

There should be no special dispensation afforded to foreign culture and religion; especially where the safety of children is concerned. If you come to the West or are born here of foreign blood, you must live according to traditions of your host country. It is absolutely disgusting that British children are fed halal meat to appease the number of students born into death cult families.

Sounds like you should take your own advice wh*Te boi. Traditions change (much like weapons laws) your new tradition is to be accepting and accommodating to superior BLACK bulls brought to your land to fuck the women you could never hope to please with your pathetic pale micro penis.

It's 99% white where I live.
There are a few Jews, one the security forces disappeared (murdered) his wir use to phone the police every week asking have they found him yet, the polic told to stop calling them, said they'd arrest her for harassment.
That Jew family moved away.
Years later they came back, their son now an adult, the suture forces used to follow him and beat him up.

There was another Jewish family, people kept putting gasoline they their door letterbox and a lit peice of paper.
That family left.

There was a black family, police kept sending them to prison.
The social services kept harassing them.
The security forces kept beating them up.
Supermarkets banned them.
Bars and clubs banned them.
They've all since left moved away.

There were some Muslims, members of the public would threaten and abuse them, smash their windows etc.
They moved away.

I could go on but you get the picture.
So everything you said was ignorant bs, the total opposite of what it's like here, you niggers are dumba as fuck.

lmao kiddo you sound gay af

Nah, talking about "bulls" and "tiny white penises", that's gay.

It's gayer than diving head first into a man's greased up asshole wearing a snorkel and fins.

Either let everybody carry weapons or let everybody not carry weapons, that's what secularism means niggers.

Ah just when we had this thread there
indiachan.com/pol/res/7519.htm

indiachan.com/pol/res/7519.html#7579

Calm your tits autismo. It's not a weapon anymore than a toy gun. I get that there is a double standard, but lets keep things in perspective.

where do you live that you can't carry a knife, i thought pretty much everywhere allowed you to carry as long as its not concealed or double sided

It's illegal in the UK to carry weapons, and knives are classed as weapons and using a weapon to defend yourself from a group of people or someone twice your size and weight is considered 'beyond reasonable force' or 'unreasonable force'.

The most you are allowed to do to stop a thief is shove them anything else and you can be held responsible for any injuries they sustain. The law system is a mess in that country.

You can show cucks the way to salvation, but you can't force them to take it.

Attached: index.jpg (253x199, 9.34K)

The courts don't just mindlessly accept that argument of religion. You have to prove that your religion is real and not an invention just to justify your law breaking.

what's the benefit of letting your hair grow and not cutting it? I don't get those towel heads, plus they smell

Fify

I'd like to carry religious AR15

Absolutely right.
Sikhism is a branch of Hinduism though.

It's literally a butter knife

1. That girl's parents are retards.
2. Next thing they're going to say is: "Every kid has a right to go on a Holiday based on their Religion."
I live in a country that has prejudice equality concerning holidays, literally nobody can leave school if it's a religious thing (even the Jews). And I applaud that.

My prison shiv was bigger than that.

i don't want to deffend neither shit skins nor the religion of peace but back in school i've used pens and pencils more dangerous than that little knife

get fucked towelhead terrorist prick
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

t. owelhead

it's literally a Muslim slicin' knife.
I see no problems here

I don't see how this disproves my point. It has nothing to do with whether an ornamental knife is a weapon. Also It was retaliation by a small sect against the Indian government. Honestly any non Indians riding an Indian airline brought it on themselves. Again if you want someone to blame look no further than your own inept government.

Can I legally wear a bigger knife as part of my Australian Cultural Heratige