Jimmy Carter Says Trump is an Illegitimate President: ‘He Didn’t Actually Win the Election’

Former President Jimmy Carter said he believes President Donald Trump’s election was illegitimate and “he didn’t actually win the election in 2016.”

Carter was speaking at at a Carter Center conference on human rights in Virginia with author Jon Meacham when he made the remarks.

“I think the interference, though not yet quantified, should be fully investigated and would show that Trump didn’t actually win the election in 2016, he lost the election,” Carter said.

“He was put into office because the Russians interfered,” he said. Carter was then asked if that meant he believed Trump was illegitimate.

“Based on what I said, which I can’t retract,” Carter responded, prompting laughter from the audience.

Carter has spoken with Trump in the past and attended Trump’s inauguration. Earlier this year, Carter says he offered Trump advice on dealing with China after Trump called him to talk about the country.

more here:
mediaite.com/trump/jimmy-carter-says-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president-he-didnt-actually-win-the-election/

Attached: 190513-jimmy-carter-cs-405p_0504b3739542d8f3b9f1058b53eaaa9c.fit-760w.jpg (760x507, 51.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/news/
boards.4channel.org/news/
web.archive.org/web/20161117154134/https://www.independentsentinel.com/3-million-illegal-aliens-voted-in-the-presidential-election/
independentsentinel.com/3-million-illegal-aliens-voted-in-the-presidential-election/
boards.4chan.org/b/
boards.4chan.org/pol/
boards.4channel.org/v/
boards.4channel.org/tv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So why did Trump's critics and enemies in the congress say that this definitely did not happen? Is Trump ever going to do anything about these seditious lies?

Carter has been suffering from severe dementia for at least a decade now. Sad.

Carter is an idiot and has been for a very long time.

Carter is just another filthy traitor Democrat.

Attached: cnn-election-hack.jpg (465x551, 29.69K)

What is a "Legitimate President"?
When the position of President of the United States was first created, only wealthy landowning whites could vote.
Foreign influence? Every presidential candidate has been influenced by foreign parties. If you are a politician in Washington, who knows some businessowner in India, then you officially have Indian connections. America is a global power so naturally the world is going to put their chips on the table for who they want to be Americas leader. It's just the nature of the game

So answer this question knowing this
What exactly does a "Legitimate" president look like?

Attached: 000o1kb1d.png (439x480, 336.62K)

Maybe he's still pissed off because Trump didn't win the popular vote. Even though the founding fathers never intended that to matter since the US is a republic.

Dup btfo

He looks like whoever the left votes for, clearly you see the problem.

A nigger. Preferably a biologically female, double transsexual (woman inside the body of a man inside the body of a woman), gender fluid, Muslim, and lesbian.

This is incorrect, only land owning, male whites could vote - as it just so happened, this was most of the citizen population. To the best of my knowledge there was no limitation on wealth bracket.

A Democrat, at least that's what they mean.

jimmy carter is the only president to not win a 2nd term
he's a fucking loser

The 2 term thing makes me wonder, what if you just made it so presidents ran for an 8-10 year term and couldn't run again for like 20 years.

You probably shouldn't have brought this up. Trump will become the second. And he'll go down in history as the least popular president ever.

The absolute state of the Democrats.

Attached: 2f9d976fd5f5d288a8891d60edf9a4e7063c2eab6eb4588b5920788952bc1711.jpg (960x676, 87.23K)

You sound like one of those angry twitter jews who's seething because he backed down in Iran aggression. It's like you fuckheads can't be happy unless the USA is constantly starting new wars, especially in the middle-east.

Just being honest.

There is a high likelihood that it will happen just as I said.

Sad is seasonal affective disorder, Carter hasn't got that

Now THIS is a super kike response.

JIM, IF THE RUMOR IS TRUE ABOUT YOUR THREATS TO NUKE Zig Forums THAT IS SOLELY ON YOU.

It is a damn shame Zig Forums contributers are being BULLIED!!! Not fair!

Who's side are you on, really?

Jim, why are you threatening your user base, your contributers, those that ONCE admired your spirit for free speech? Not fair!

Jim and Ron need to take a look in the mirror and reflect for a while! These threats do not sound legit, but IF true, very very disappointing and SAD!!!

But you're not honest at all. Trump isn't worse than Reagan who outsourced all manufacturing, and he's not worse than Bush who started the "we're gonna invade 7 countries in 5 years" ball rolling from 9/11. Hell what Bush did even fucked Europe, due to rapefugee invasion.

Was the gender ratio so skewed back then?

Jimmy go back to building houses .. We really don't care what you think!

Oh yeah, American presidents who dare to stand against you yids tend to get murdered or worse. So very true.

Carter isn't even the most recent one term president. user confirmed for a retard who's too lazy to spend 10 seconds checking his claims.

Exactly! Does no one care how many dead people and illegal aliens voted for Hillary?!

You missed JFK.

Why-a no-a meat-a balls on-a Zig Forums- a no-a Moria?

you dorty pedo-a fillapino-a Jimbo!
and yor-a son-a from-a da coreean whore-a

It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums was always a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of me

i'm {sac} of this shit and aint gonna take it no more——a

Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/ow on-a the front board

and then take it away again haha……heee

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums was always a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of me

reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/

boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/

Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/ow on-a the front board

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

kmm

Attached: a (2).jpg (1024x819, 115.12K)

Is he talking about the popular vote? Didn't Hillary get like three million illegal immigrants votes? Here's sauce: web.archive.org/web/20161117154134/https://www.independentsentinel.com/3-million-illegal-aliens-voted-in-the-presidential-election/
independentsentinel.com/3-million-illegal-aliens-voted-in-the-presidential-election/

But the gunman didn't miss him.

It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums was-a always-a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of mio

i'm {sac} of this shit and aint gonna take it no moria
So please return it…

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a for da meat-a balls-a put back on da fron-a page-a

and then take it away again haha……heee——a

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/

boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

lmklm'l

Attached: a (8).jpg (1024x819, 115.13K)

It’s strange, but I actually trust Jimmy Carter. I won’t hate that man Trump, and I’ll continue judging his policies case by case, but…

It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums-a was-a always-a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of mio

i'm {sac} of this shit and aint gonna take it no moria alonga wit Neptuna ala sea, and da just-kiss-it(he a faggot, but he-a ok-a and da olda gent, /killcen/a

You doity scum throw-a old senior citien out-a ina street-a?
==I smeer-a shits-a on-a yor wallas=
Young master Watkins here!

Let me take my penis out, while I get hard being in control(You guys do know that this is my website, right?)

Quad-annual Zig Forums meta thread. Sage'd of course so that it doesn't interfere with normal news posting. Lay it on me in this thread, faggots. You know how this shit works.

That's weird, I only remember it being 150 characters. Guess you can see how often I run into that problem.

In any case, I have seen and have taken appropriate action. Threads will be deleted instead of bumplocked in the future. Perhaps this will detract niggers who like seeing their shit smeared all over the walls too.

So please return it…

reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/

boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/
, m

Attached: a (2).jpg (1024x819, 115.15K)

There was no internet when Reagan was president, nor were they held under as much scrutiny as now. Reagan was well liked by the public, for the most part. And he was much more charismatic than Trump. He had many advantages.

It has nothing to do with that. Back then women were still rightfully viewed as children and didn't have the right to vote.

Past presidents really can't be trusted, since they are privy to information that the rest of us aren't privileged enough to know. It's not really a stretch to say that they're in some kind of binding contract type of group, especially since Secret Service agents still protect them out of office despite being elected officials. There could be a reason for that, in that the Secret Service are constants not just to protect the former presidents, but also to keep them from spilling anything.

Obama reinstated the Former Presidents Protection Act when he was in, when previously before that point they were given 10 years time. That's worrying to me since it points towards building a group out of people who have people constantly at their side, possibly not just to protect, but to inform, prevent spillage of wrongdoing within the circle, and hostage based captivity for dissenters.

The 10 year limit was much more casual but still had a caveat of possibly being used to keep past presidents out of the loop to push them into irrelevancy.

It's not that I want to abolish this really, but the question has to be asked: "Why do we treat elected officials as royalty under law"? They are honestly not special in any way, yet they exert power long after they've left office. That is counter to the point of a president with a term limit in my eyes.

Attached: 7870398718_6a2d0f181d.jpg (373x388, 70.07K)

Term limits are to prevent the exercise of power, not influence.

These Libtards didn't get their way in reality so they have contrived this fake reality in their own minds to convince themselves and other Libtards they have actually won and that we are living in a time without an actual president. All space and time must now stop until a woman gets elected or Obama gets put back in office. Oh man I am cracking myself up.

Attached: usMKiWu.jpg (1000x572, 68.11K)

It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums-a was-a always-a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of mio

i'm {sac} of this shit and aint gonna take it no moria alonga wit Neptuna ala sea, and da just-kiss-it(he a faggot, but he-a ok-a and da olda gent, /killcen/a

You doity scum throw-a old senior citien out-a ina street-a?
I smeer-a shits-a on-a yor wallas

Let me take my penis out, while I get hard being in control(You guys do know that this is my website, right?)

Quad-annual Zig Forums meta thread. Sage'd of course so that it doesn't interfere with normal news posting. Lay it on me in this thread, faggots. You know how this shit works.

That's weird, I only remember it being 150 characters. Guess you can see how often I run into that problem.

In any case, I have seen and have taken appropriate action. Threads will be deleted instead of bumplocked in the future. Perhaps this will detract niggers who like seeing their shit smeared all over the walls too.

So please return it…

put-a mio back-a inna mio containmeto boardo…a

reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/

boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/

;.l.

Attached: a (6).jpg (1024x819, 115.26K)

Basically, anyone who pledges their loyalty to Israel and does what Israel tells him

Attached: d47558a66992d36f693c75e3b73f34bd36579704ac274237de1ebd0f155ac70d.jpg (750x500, 94.55K)

How is this shit still news? Literally who cares?

jimminy crickey was the best prez
pheeewwwwwwwwwwwwww

oh ho, NOW you give a shit about Zig Forums…….

make up your mind faggot, do you WANT this board to go down the shitter or not ?

HERE'S A HINT:

I won't wait for you to answer, because in the end, it doesn't matter 'cause you're extremely predictable…………

So Trump is a legitimate President

Does he have anything to say about google execs talking about how they plan to interfere in the 2020 election? Of course not.

Our government is based on the constitution, as it reads and by agreed interpretations of it today; and not the political climate of the 1700s or the identities of the voters or politicians of the era. We amend it over time. It’s pretty clear.

Our electoral system is a joke but the definition of a legit president isn’t ambiguous.

The fact that Trump is hung up on whether he did anything “illegal,” vs doing anything “unethical,” is pretty disappointing. But it’s one of the few things he’s right about. He could be removed for being a crooked scumbag, but unfortunately there’s enough sheep out there who think they voted him in that that won’t happen.

you should probably demand voter id so that something like this can't happen again

Neither did Bush Jr but he got two terms

Ugh. Up til THAT statement… Obama was thought to be the dumbest president.

Some people should never be let out of the old folks home

That was awesome how Jimmy Carter backed Apartheid South Africa and Apartheid Israel. Trump's balls aren't that big, and he is in the shadow of this giant one term POTUS.

I duble-a dog-a dar u-a and you feel my knife now-a bitches-a Vindictive dumb stupid fucks now i aint ever gonna quit..ever, while, ima old and gonna die-a soon-a so i quit den-a
stop da horror show-a now..do dis pix pass dost-a?, i no like-a da post da CP, butta dese pixs alla over Google-a, if notta, let mio know-a ana mio will put gay scat-a back, if-a yoo donna let mio know-a, den i gess it ok-a
The Zig Forumspire strikes back!
How-a dare-a u for da remove Zig Forums anona private chat-a from-a da fron-a pag, we no gotta homo to plot da shenanigans agin da Watkins!!
den-a myou- put-a /newspus/-a inna kink of shekels links-a anna /newspus/ still bleed-a?
u deleeta mio treads-a so mio post-a moria pornogramafia

you dorty pedo-a fillapino-a purrayor of da porn sexy tourista Jimbo! I heer yor-a porny-a awdeeo books-a! fap-a fap-a!
and yor-a son-a from-a da coreean whore-a dat i wanna-a do da anal sexy wit!
It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people tho-a, as Zig Forums-a was-a always-a containtmeno-a board for the lokes[sic] of mio

You doity scum throw-a old senior citisen out-a ina street-a?
I smeer-a shits-a on-a yor wallas

n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/ow on-a the front board

I am a kray…….zeee…….-a for da meat-a balls-a put back Zig Forumsn/n/ow on-a da fron-a page-a
put-a mio back-a inna mio containmeto boardo-a
PLEASE L'ETERNEL RETOUR it
and then take it away again haha……heee——a and then L'ETERNEL RETOUR it again! ——-a
boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4chan.org/b/ boards.4chan.org/pol/ boards.4channel.org/v/ boards.4channel.org/tv/

m77hu8hj0u

Attached: autopsy-pregnant-woman.jpg (500x270, 19.55K)