Teen Shot in Head, Killed by Friend while Playing with Gun, Investigators say

“It’s still early in the investigation, but the story we’re getting now is that they were playing with a gun and it went off,” Sgt. Eric Clegg, with the Harris County Sheriff's Office, said.

The boy was taken to an area hospital by the shooter, authorities said. He was pronounced dead at the hospital.

Investigators said the boy's 17-year-old friend fired the gun and claims that he didn't know it was loaded.

There were several people inside the apartment at the time of the shooting, according to authorities.

click2houston.com/news/local/harris-county/teen-shot-in-head-killed-by-friend-while-playing-with-gun-investigators-say

Attached: Texas.png (766x429, 558.3K)

Who I blame:

Who I don't blame:

Who I don't blame: guns

What I blame: Not enough exposure to guns for them to learn safety and disabuse them of the novelty of holding a gun.

Darwin effect improves the species again.

Were they niggers?

In one way or another, yes.

That's-a some-a-good friend-a ay?

When will they ban Russian Roulette? It's enough!

most gun accidents happen with 'empty gun', in any case 17 is old enough to understand what he is doing is normal IQ and proper gun safety teaching, so either low IQ or lazy parents

Another example of an american too stupid or immature to have a gun, but is able to because "muh constitution!"

Nothing of value was lost. Only about 300 million more to go.

pwnt

You are-a such-a tremendous faggot, paesano.

Not seeing any Cigarettes around here .
What is the fag you talk of ?

Attached: cigarette-smoke-Lindsay-Fox-.jpg (1000x667, 73.59K)

B-but it's the gun's fault not the retards that didn't know you never point a gun at something you don't want to shoot!

Exactly, thanks for proving my point.
It's not about passing laws against guns, but sensible laws like not letting retards have them.

You say that like it’s a big deal but thousands more people kill themselves every day all over the world with dangerous things like knives, cars, electricity, chemicals, kitchen appliances, and even not all that dangerous things like toilets and vape pens. If it can kill someone, someone will figure out how to do it by accident.

on the other hand this way retards get removed from the gene pool..

Boa noite

Darwinism at its finest, damn shame the friend didn't kill himself with the gun
just another retard our taxes go to keeping in prison

Attached: 7662390.jpg (400x357, 41.06K)

All of those things have a purpose in people's lives, many of them critical to modern life, other than "killing whatever is in front of it", which is the only purpose of guns. Far from comparing apples to oranges, you're comparing apples to hand grenades.

I don't give a fuck about whatever people say about "sport" or "protection"; a gun does one thing and one thing only: kill. It cannot do anything else by definition.