How many years will it be before we can openly criticize black Herbert Hoover for bailing out the banks...

How many years will it be before we can openly criticize black Herbert Hoover for bailing out the banks?​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x480, 492.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=beYDa8B82tA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you thought Hopeman was Hoover, just you fucking wait

Attached: cheese_puff_massacre__by_davidmacdowell-daotk80.jpg (796x1003, 230K)

Anachronisms and the clutches of the dead. Everyone already knows. Obama had a more likeable serial killer personality. He was like Dexter where as Trump is like the Son of Sam.

Ain't Drumpf more like Andrew Johnson?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (342x599, 306.62K)

More like James Buchanan lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=beYDa8B82tA

Attached: James_Buchanan.jpg (627x682, 196.38K)

Attached: 1516740176973.jpg (517x780, 240.39K)

I don't know, "first black president" alone is going to hold a lot of weight. Not to mention him being in between two literal retards is going to make him look better in comparison. People conveniently sweep Obama's misdeeds under the rug already because he was, like, so cool and well spoken. I think you could maybe say there is a sort of personality cult thing going on, a very minor one in comparison, but elements of one nonetheless.

Obama's legacy needs to be destroyed so that his kids will fuck off and go be failchildren elsewhere instead of going into politics. And be "be failchildren" I mean "work in third world orphanages or literally kill themselves."

He's also legitimately the most genuinely charismatic liberal America's had

But muh JFK.

I wish we had a boomer flag

Obama is a fucking loser who learned that playing the "cool black friend" gets you really, really far in white American circles as a black man. He's a gigantic fucking cuck and deserves nothing but mockery. FDR was way more charismatic. Shit JFK was too.

Attached: obama drone5434.jpg (768x768, 51.11K)

FDR was also probably the most decent American president

He doesn't have half the education Buchanan had.

"most", not really good but at least he tried expanding social services instead of doing "muh bootstraps muh freeloading welfare queens" like every other US president

What did they mean by this?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (512x350, 218.25K)

How did FDR escalate Vietnam? He declined France's request to help them recolonize Vietnam.

If Obama was white, I doubt he could've gotten away with 10% of what he did.

(me)
Clarification: He would have gotten away with it, but there would have been a lot more resistance from the public. If Obama was white, anti- Libya war protests would have been on a similar scale to the anti- Iraq war protests.

fuck

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (645x729, 107.72K)

Too many fucking acronym presidents

they're initialisms

I'll start calling Trump DJT to spite you ;)

So, like um…who said you couldn't?

It is well documented that criticizing obama is something only a racist redneck trump supporter would do

You get shouted down as a racist by liberals.

It's actually pretty difficult to do in a lot of left wing spaces. People will still try to defend him on "leftist" plebbit subs like r/ChapoTrapHouse.

That's an insult to Hoover.

They do it in the loudest and most racist way, so his supporters hide behind hating evil racists instead of hating evil in general. Seems like fixing racial inequality would actually help people overcome their retardation.

By some yeah. But you probably just suck at criticism without coming across as a colossal douche. I mean when I was a liberal I never reacted that way.

who cares about this nobody
what has he accomplished exactly
does being purple make you an effective president
get the fuck out of here

collapsing the middle east a second time?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (940x477, 133.64K)

Fdr had about 100x more charisma which is why he was able to do what he did politically.

Presided over and normalized the massive expansion of the military and security complex that started under Bush II. Obama made endless war, deportation, and lawlessness the new normal. It's no coincidence that a charismatic black politician without any controversial views came out of relative obscurity so quickly. He had tons of dark money behind his 2008 campaign.

he was a very accomplished butcher of poor nations

He was the equivalent of an affirmative action hire, the reality is he sounded and spoke like a robot. Bill Clinton, FDR, JFK, even LBJ all had much more charisma than him.

I swear to god, identitarians would dig their own grave if it were a black man handing them the shovel

If we're lucky it might just get to that point and their cult will die off in some sort Jonestown mass extinction event.

He's the last gasp or normalcy. What he normalized was madness and horror (Libya, finance driven capitalism, etc.), but he managed and ran it like a competent scion of the managing class, which goes a long way. His legacy will depend on what comes next; if we get another president like him who normalizes the situation, brings it all back to a slow boil in stead of a madly burbling clown show, he'll be seen as another in discontinuous line of just these people. If not, he'll be the last leader of a foregone silver age.