Bernie Sanders’ Revolution Needs Black Voters To Win. But Can He Talk To Them?

archive.is/Otl3Y

Bernie Sanders’ Revolution Needs Black Voters To Win. But Can He Talk To Them?

Liberals get the bullet too. Wait, fuck that. Liberals get the bullet first.

Attached: 8b1.png (1126x845, 665.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.co/W6gKZ9dUO4
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/04/bernies-criticism-dont-mean-democrats-are-in-disarray.html
harzing.com/resources/publish-or-perish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking proof = fucking prole

Goddamn phone.

can they(corporate media) stop embarrasing themselves with these obvious smears like holy shit

Did you make a new thread just so you could delete my comment?

Attached: LincolnChafee2013_640.jpg (640x441, 33.15K)

Why you such a fag?

So much for the tolerant left

Attached: 1317772203001.jpg (600x449, 23.51K)

>Y’all can defend Bernie all you want. On #MLK50 his lack of self awareness and arrogance in dismissing #44, is wild. Bernie 2020 died 4/4/18. t.co/W6gKZ9dUO4

And this is proof why idpol is a product of neoliberalism that is not aligned with the left. Candidates getting discounted for not stroking Obama's cock on a MLK anniversary, completely ignoring politics in favour of appearances.

You're misrepresenting my post in the other thread if you read it. To summarize: Why's he going to talk down on Obama for not living up to the sales pitch like that's going to make him look good in anyway shape or form? If I were Bernie I would be laying down concretely how I'm going to be the Obama that doesn't bait and switch.

well duh, of course liberals get the bullet first. Not only are they bourgeoisie but they also regularly promote porky entryism into leftist movements. These are the same people who will bitch and whine over a "glass ceiling" at the Starbucks they work at yet have no problem buying designer handbags made by impoverished wageslave children in Bangladesh.

From another article: nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/04/bernies-criticism-dont-mean-democrats-are-in-disarray.html

He wasn't shitting on Obama specifically, he said that Democrats hid behind Obama's appeal to cover up the fact that their party is a fucking hollow shell that lost a thousand state leg seats in 8 years.

This isn't the corporate media, the rot here is much deeper and within most modern writers, academics and journalists themselves. Their entire experience with leftist politics IS idpol, they cannot imagine leftism without it. To them leftism with idpol is just this grey space, one bordered with nationalists they despise.

It's especially obvious with Obama. The establishment left's top-to-bottom refusal to criticize him during his presidency is why Democrats lost so many seats during that time. Nobody within the party questioned Obamacare's anti-poor individual mandate, nobody within the party questioned his cover up of the NSA's corruption, and nobody within the party questioned his lack of action against the War on Drugs or trade policy. This happened because he was untouchable as the first nonwhite President, therefore anyone criticizing him was racist. Which is what drove white working class people into the Tea Party once they were called that, ultimately leading to Trump being President.

It's nothing less than a full blown desire to reject reality. These people believe in Obama like Zig Forums believes in Hitler. They can't imagine a situation where he's wrong, same for Hilary. And when someone tells them reality (Sanders stating that the past 15 years of Dem strategy has not worked, a true statement) they immediately need to purge that person from their world.

And there it is, the next thing Democrats hide behind.
For a while it was Obama, and any criticism of Dems was because you hate Obama for beimg black.
Then it was Hillary, and any criticism of Dems was because you hate Hillary for being a woman.
Now it's anti-Trumpism, and any criticism of Dems is because you're a cost white supremacist.

The Dems need a crutch at all times, because they are a weak party filled with weak and manipulative people, whose purpose in existing is to take the fangs out of any real left movement.

You can say that all you want but obviously a lot of people aren't taking it that way
>>Y’all can defend Bernie all you want. On #MLK50 his lack of self awareness and arrogance in dismissing #44, is wild. Bernie 2020 died 4/4/18. t.co/W6gKZ9dUO4
and isn't that the whole reason you made this thread?
I'm trying to lay out the insensitivity for you. I'll try to reconstruct my post from the double post that got deleted:
Sounds like he's hitting him with the Good Ol Jimmy Carter meme(Good man, bad president) So the criticism: He runs a good campaign but a terrible White House, how can we be sure this won't apply to Bernie? Evoking the Jimmy Carter meme can have no possible good implications for Bernie.

The thing is there is only one way this line of thought goes: Republicans winning 2018 and 2020, then Gerrymandering themselves into a permanent position of power. Despite recent Dem wins they can't afford to keep alienating random people by calling everything they don't like racism or white nationalist. It turns too many people away, especially when Trump is offering a much friendlier (if extremely shallow) version of unity through nationalism.

And remember that all of this is just the tip of the iceberg. Democrats also cannot accept ANY deviation on gay/trans rights, a matter which a lot of people have problems with and needs to be handled sensitively. Instead Dems go 100000% into the "you're either with us or you're against us" route, resulting in a majority of voters coming out against them.

Obama was a shit President who prosecuted whistleblowers, deported record numbera of people, perpetuated mass incarceration, took us from 2 wars to 7, and gave trillions of dollars to banks after they crashed the world economy.

If you think Bernie would do those things, maybe /r/politics is for you.

But he's sucking Obama's dick to get the keys the White House while complaining about the taste, what gives?
Also he's already proven he's not above trading human lives for gibbs for The Maple Syrup State.

Attached: bernie f-35.jpg (1480x832, 378.23K)

it's depressing that this is true and that I know this because I used to be one of them

I am all for Bernie making leftism more acceptable but it isnt a fucking revolution

This tbh, bernie strikes me as an Allande type: he will get coup'ed/shot/british-coup'ed. I mean even if he gets elected, without a base in Congress the Dems will simply refuse to pass his shit.

The irony is that if MLK were alive today he would absolutely 100% endorse Bernie above any other candidate.

But the magical, friendly-to-the-ruling-class MLK that they teach in school would have been #WithHer

Well the New Poor People's Campaign has supported bernie.
Also btw bernie's brother; Levi, is running for congress in New Hampshire. Apparently he is an anti-idpoler.

We’re hitting levels of delusion that shouldn’t even be possible!

Attached: F729043E-94F8-4133-93C2-CD12E689A4B6.jpeg (960x916, 82.43K)

MLK was SocDem Gang!

Attached: 0475C9F2-A774-4026-A368-64FA898F93A6.jpeg (640x884, 153.42K)

Wait did MLK just use Hegelian dialectics? Wow.
That's not even socdem, that's like some libsoc shit.

Yes. Yes he did. MLK was either libsoc or marksoc.

Pretty sure he self identified as demsoc.

Attached: 4B60B0AF-FC62-4A85-819A-866AB55349D7.png (326x562, 89.99K)

you retarded faggot, they are the prime critics of neoliberalism, they cannot quit bitching about it 24/7. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧david harvey🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 shitty book alone got 20k cites in goggle scholar
this shitty board wont allow me to upload the data itself, so just do your own search
harzing.com/resources/publish-or-perish

Attached: neolib.PNG (1919x497, 73.08K)

eh, that book wasn't THAT shitty

Who honestly cares about succdems like Bernie or Jezza?

The bourgeoisie do: they're spooked tae fuck.

Conservatives: openly evil.
Liberals: evil concealed as moral superiority.

Now tell me you don't hate liberals more than conservatives.

what is to be done about it then?

America is a lost cause, as long as the two party system exists we will likely have to work with these assholes to get a modicum of positive change.

We get them both at the same time

Actual neoliberals won't use the word "neoliberal" to describe themselves, they prefer to be advocates of "globalization", "market reforms", etc. And while social science academia on the whole thankfully leans at least left-liberal, that flips around fast the moment you enter more career focused fields like Economics and International Relations. Even beyond that, the real agenda setting power lies outside the university in Porky's think tanks, which by definition will never publish anything that harms the interests of its donors.

I'm guessing he was Marksoc Gang

He’s not fit to carry Allende’s jock-strap and I say this as a hardline ML with major criticisms of Allende and how his movement tackled various issues

What’s up with liberals and thinking that merely just announcing something will make it so?