What vidya does Zig Forums play? I play mostly SS13. Pretty fun game.. I think we should organize some events on it

What vidya does Zig Forums play? I play mostly SS13. Pretty fun game.. I think we should organize some events on it.

Attached: 220px-French_-_Pendant_with_a_Monk_and_Death_-_Walters_71461.jpg (220x274, 15.18K)

none.
too busy reading

I would, but I go overboard on banter, mostly Grand Strategy, RTS and the occasional third person or first person shooter, with or without RPG elements. Red Faction seems like the ideal Lefty game since its miners violently striking against their employers.

RPGs, Grand Strategy, and FPS. I spend way too much time on FPS. It's not even fun for me anymore.

videogames are for fuckin nerds
>>>Zig Forums

Sounds an awful lot like "Games are degenerate!"

I don't play much anymore, it was my job once, so I don't often find myself enjoying them. Gives me more time for more productive things.

I had something around 1000 days played on an MMO when I was a teen. Don't really partake in playing anything anymore. I do enjoy some strategy games occasionally.

I think a neat question to ask everyone would be whether they pirate or buy media?

mainly Fortnite

hit too close to home?

Attached: 6fc7163b7d40ba888374cddf916528c3d735b958f556cba0e3c2f6445340d171.png (1080x1074, 1.2M)

I pirate everything I can. Some games have to be purchased for multiplayer and so on.

Ugh why can’t I find a girl that cute.

/vg/station checking in

Me too. The last kind of media I bought recently was some album off bandcamp a year ago

I usually play Grand Strategy from time to time, mainly Victoria II, EU4, & CK2. Since childhood I've been a fan of the Sims & SimCity series, in which I mainly play the Sims 2 & SimCity 4. And the MMO I ever really played was Star Wars The Old Republic.

Сука Блять

Attached: IMG_1026.JPG (300x165 769.32 KB, 18.41K)

Mostly role playing games and ARPGs

Attached: 1434828649049-1.jpg (577x435, 38.59K)

Black ops 3 on xbox
I'm ready for your insults my niggas

lol no sweetie.
reminder lifestylism is the only way to do anything if you ever want to be called a true leftist

implying i'm not playing free, open source, community developed games

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 51.49K)

k

Stellaris

i want to play PoE but i have nobody to play with, also i'm trying to speedrun Enter the Gungeon right now but i always feel like i'm wasting time when playing games nowadays

PoE is easily soloable

roguelikes and fighting games

RPGs and occasionally grand strategy
typical autism fodder, really

FarCry 5. Pretending that when I kill the Peggies they are Muzzies.

Attached: fvR8DIj.jpg (1920x1080, 264.21K)

civ 5 only tbh, once in a few weeks I have a playthrough or half a playthrough
but the Koba flag is right, if you invest more time in video games than other things you have your priorities fucked up exhibit A: Sargon plays dinosaur simulator for 6 hours a day and then calls Jason "well read"

don't remind me of those days

Attached: yZdYzSo.png (480x270, 39.54K)

more than I should

make sure to buy on Good old Games instead of 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧steam🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

if you have spare money, buy quake live

I don't play many videogames, I stick to what I'm familiar with and replay them to death
My first games and I replay them all once a year. I'm pretty sure I'm the best player in the world but I don't know how to prove it. I can finish the first game in 1 hour and 24 minutes without kills and without raising alarms or being spotted. I can ghost most levels. Problem is that after double agent splinter cell stsrted to suck, I'm really bad at conviction and blacklist.
Chaos theory>Pandora Tommorow>Double agent og xbox>Splinter Cell>Double agent 360>>>>>>>>>>>aids>>>>Conviction>blacklisy
The first 4 games are the best horror experience I ever had in any media ever, I do belive that interactive horror is superior and silent hill is the proof. To bad that after 4 they started to be shit. I'd able to make one if I had the chance
I suck at this game, but I love them. Sons of liberty is yet to be surpassed. V and PW were shit. I stopped buying new games after playing V. I'm still fucking dissapointed.
Sons of liberty>Snake Eater>Metal gear solid>Guns of the patriots>>>>>>Metal gear 2>Metal gear>>>>>>>Peace walker>>>>>>>>>>>>V.
The people behind V should be put in prison. 4 is bad, but had some of the best moments and moved me a lot.
Haven't played the last one because I have a toaster, but holy shit this series. I even liked human revolution. One of the best sci fi experiences ever. Alex jones ruined this one for me tho.

I also played the thief series, shadow of the colossus and ico. This said I've yet to find the perfect game for me

Attached: splinter-cell.jpg (1600x1200, 159.66K)

Attached: 2s1576c.jpg (1440x900, 404.49K)

PUBG

I love paradox border gore

doom wads and overwatch mostly

Paradox games, Civ, Spore (first ever PC game), a few cheap/free puzzlers or platformers, Crisis in the Kremlin and will get Ostalgie when I get my PC back.

I'm currently playing the first Front Mission. It's a bit too easy but pretty comfy.

Attached: front-mission.jpg (460x360, 63.51K)

Hue, didn't know people still play it. Despite what it presents itself as, it doesn't have much replay value. Are there any good mods out there?

God I wish they kept the 2006 preview version, it looked so much more cool. Fine remove the blood to make it marketable to kids but ffs keep the water stage.

Arma 3 anyone?

Attached: soviet soldier.png (500x375, 345.42K)

yeah i know I've done it before but it just gets so boring alone after the 1736th uber lab

Lately I've been jonesing for management and city-builder games, particularly dungeon sims like Dungeon Keeper. Most of my time has been taken up with XCOM2, but in between I've been hitting up KeeperRL, Dwelvers, Dungeons 3, and Expeditions: Viking, which isn't a bad RPG and breddy gud if you're into vikings and shit, too.

Attached: GAYme.jpg (173x180, 8.21K)

>>>/out/
>>>/back/

I play some Bethesda games, much to the immeasurable disappointment of HBomberguy

Say what you want about him, but he's right about Fallout 3
fuck his DS2 video though

Excellent taste fam. Have you busted your balls with Dwarf Fortress yet?

Also what do you think about Dungeons 3?

I've played it before, and that's really the kind of thing I want. Ideally I want to manage a dungeon ecosystem with all the delicious screens, graphs, and sliders of a grand strat game, creating the perfect deathtrap hellmaze and managing it down to the very last detail.

So far, nothing really provides that. Dungeons 3 is enjoyable, but flawed. There's no glaring problems mechanics wise–everything functions pretty well, and learning to play is pretty intuitive. I personally found the art style enjoyable, and while the humor didn't do a lot for me, it did contribute to the atmosphere of the game.

The biggest problem for me is the fucking camera. I don't know if it's because it's a consequence of cross-platform consoleshit or what, but you're locked in so fucking close to the action that it feels almost claustrophobic. Traps are either useless or overpowered, and while the gameplay is uncomplicated, it comes off as simplistic rather than streamlined.

If you liked Dungeon Keeper, it's a suitable substitute, or at least worth a try. I think I'm going to get Dungeons/2 and see how they compare.

So far all the Keeper-like games I've played have come close to what I've wanted, or have focused on different aspects, or just aren't autistic enough. Trying to relearn dorf fort is a little daunting, but I think I'm going to have to just buckle down and do it.

It's okay to play them, so long as you don't pay them.

Ffxiv but it's boring now…………..
Want to buy new God of war because it gets very good reviews…..

Fucking casuals.

I liked the music and graphics in FFXIV, but the fucking quest grind just drives me crazy. I'd much rather have old-school party grind than do endless fetch quests.

I play HoI4 for the Kaiserreich syndie LARP, but I do enjoy other paradox games as well. But that's mostly it, I have been playing a lot less videogames recently

vidya is a burgeouise idiotizing past time

that was some light trolling

I play the division and pretend I am a hero of the peoples killing capitalism dogs and enemies of the state