Crocodile Tears from Victor Blackwell as President Points at Infrastructure Abuse in Baltimore

By Jon Levine
nypost.com/author/jon-levine/

President Trump has ripped Rep. Elijah Cummings, tweeting that the congressman was “a brutal bully” who unfairly attacked border agents.

“Rep, Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous. His district is considered the Worst in the USA,” Trump posted.
nypost.com/2019/07/27/trump-slams-maryland-rep-elijah-cummings-as-a-bully-over-ice-criticism/

President Trump has ripped Rep. Elijah Cummings, tweeting that the congressman was “a brutal bully” who unfairly attacked border agents.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1155547255916642305

A CNN anchor got choked up on air Saturday after President Trump ripped Rep. Elijah Cummings and the city, calling it “a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess.”
“Donald Trump has tweeted more than 43,000 times. He’s insulted thousands of people, many different types of people. But when he tweets about infestation, it’s about black and brown people,” Victor Blackwell said.

“The president says about Congressman Cummings’ district that no human would want to live there,” Blackwell continued.

“You know who did, Mr. President? I did, from the day I was brought home from the hospital to the day I left for college, and a lot of people I care about still do.”
nypost.com/2019/07/27/cnn-anchor-victor-blackwell-chokes-up-on-air-after-trump-rips-infested-baltimore/

Attached: trump-response.png (1452x794 148.61 KB, 493.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

propublica.org/article/the-beleaguered-tenants-of-kushnerville
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jared-kushner-owns-lots-of-apartments-in-the-baltimore-area-some-were-infested-with-mice/ar-AAEZ5xY?ocid=AMZN
austintexas.gov/edims/document.cfm?id=211114
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_schizophrenia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"The Wire" came out 15 years ago. 15 years to fix the problems, 15 years of SSDD.
I am excited about this story line.

Attached: me too.jpg (620x640, 80.69K)

President Donald J. Trump is DESTROYING the demoCRAPS with FACTS and LOGIC. Come 2020 he is going to BURY the plantation party of racist DUMBocrats and Make America( and Israel) Great Again!

The schizophrenia is strong in this one…

Woah! Victor that's a bit racist buddy.

I mean he is right. Baltimore is such a shit hole and they've been trying to fix it for longer then 15 years. The politicians fucking suck in the city. Only fags from Maryland love Baltimore.

What Trump was trying to say is the politcos are stealing the cheese they is the rats.

meanwhile, all that has to be done is just point a camera on any leftie and order to NOT speak.
guaranteed footage.

In an economic desert like West Baltimore, slumlords reign:

propublica.org/article/the-beleaguered-tenants-of-kushnerville

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jared-kushner-owns-lots-of-apartments-in-the-baltimore-area-some-were-infested-with-mice/ar-AAEZ5xY?ocid=AMZN

Son in law owns dozens of these infested slums. Do you care that they create the problem they now blame on others?

Has nothing to do with ACTUAL rats you fucktard. Has to do with corrupt politicians stealing money from low income areas. And if one building has actual mice then the other ones will inevitably get them. Like roaches, they spread. I bet every building in the shitty parts of town have rodent and bug problems. That article does nothing but prove you are willing to completely miss a point just to hate Trump.

Wasn't this the same nigger that tried to browbeat some women in Texas during the 2016 elections because she was trying to make sure people weren't voting illegally? I recall the lady calling this coon out in a congressional hearing about him visiting her and "advising" her on how wrong her actions where.

Huh? Trump called Cumming's district a "rodent-infested mess." Tenant calls landlord to report mice. Landlord does squat. County cites Kushner for 200 violations, then fines him. Kushner sues tenants who broke leases on PRIOR owner (i.e. never rented from him.)
BTW. the median household income in Cummings' district is $58,000 vs national median of $57,000.

Yeah I got to say you got him there. If president Trump wants to stand by his or own statements he is then in effect demonizing his own son in law.

He's part of the problem, buying up property then failing to maintain it while profiting well beyond the reasonable point of being able to repair his dilapidated buildings.

If the shoe fits.
See above.
See above.

It ain't just the slums the rats reside in. Even in the nice upscale areas on the outskirts they reside in. I once found a baby rat so,cute little fucker. So I picked him up (I had gloves on) and put him under some shade. Went back to check on him no less then a minute later and the lil' bastard was twitching. He had bite marks on his neck. Saw the life leave from his eyes. Went back again to check him and his fucking head was gone. Looked over and a full grown rat was eating it. He scurried off real quick. Those fuckers are nasty

In fact, in West Baltimore, everyone who can leave has done that, leaving the poorest of the poor. Section 8 housing assistance was supposed to get people out of the ghetto. Instead it locks them in, and slumlords like Kushner take full advantage.

austintexas.gov/edims/document.cfm?id=211114

Of course, a racist like you is immune to facts.

All this sound and fury, all this tears and wailing, hey, have we ever tried making a paradise city in Central America? If there was a low-crime, fully employed city south of the border just begging for people to clean its drains and pick its vegetables, the refugees and migrants would go there.

And then it wouldn’t be a paradise city anymore, pfft. I just couldn’t help noticing that we have leaders who prefer to submit themselves to squabbles rather than get things done.

What’s it take to build a really nice city, eh? Infrastructure useful to industry and industrial needs that can be met without destroying the city atmosphere, I think. Humanity is starting to have “needs stuff to do” pressure… I would propose trying something goofy like a subterranean city to experiment with new means of atmospheric optimization potentially relevant to humanity’s future, but I’m aware that it’s more economical to mine asteroids. What do we need most, industrially?

Can we set up a biofabrication plant slash biome factory? If we maximize our protein processing recklessly, we’ll produce a lot of useless/contaminated/disgusting globs of unallocated tissue. If we pair the process to composting, we can strengthen farming and forestry in Central America, providing both high-skill biotechnology jobs for people of intelligent ambition alongside low-skill jobs suitable for absorbing the dispossessed because they do not require high human development.

Puerto Rico hired a disappointing bioengineer for its governor, so bioengineering in central america can’t be entirely unheard of.

It's a common illness among jews

Can normiepol fags be banned? these guys will spam forever.

it's also a bullshit invented malady to target lower class. you never see upper class get the diagnosis

"depugnant"??? Their leaders use ebonics. What a shit hole!

Lol you retard that's because schizophrenics never make anything of themselves in life

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_schizophrenia

I guess thats an achievement…

That's the problem with the establishment. They think schizo means "can't do anything, doesn't take a shower, can't take care of themselves".

Schzo is the act having more than one personality. News reporter by day and sado masochist with a Twink voice by night.

It also doesn't mean you're paranoid or have hallucination.

That's the problem with the the DSM. If anyone has hallucinations or delusions then their schizo. If you don't then you have split personality disorder but that means schizo too.

It's the dumbest system I've ever seen

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-082711.png (2560x1440, 241.73K)

I got corrected by some guy on here last week for saying that.

Having more than one personality is called multiple personality disorder.
Schizophrenia is withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.
The two are related but everyone gets the definitions wrong.

That's just not what the word schizo means. Schizo means split personality. Everything you talked about is being delusional or confabulatory.

They have a word and definition for everything you're saying as a separate disorder. The fact that the DSM refers to the split personality disorder in English when they use it in a separate definition in Latin shows that they're a bunch of quacks who barely understand the meaning of the words they're using.

Not to mention schizo or bipolar disorder are wayyyyyy over diagnosed.

OK I put my PHD in google to work and it says this:

That list contains a high percentage of killers.