Funeral held for 29-year-old black trans woman fatally shot in South Carolina

By: Shawn Cabbagestalk
wjbf.com/author/shawn-cabbagestalk/

The family of the black transgender woman fatally shot in North Charleston, South Carolina, buried the 29-year-old in a private ceremony on Saturday.

According to North Charleston Police, they found 29-year-old Denali Stuckey on the side of the street near the 2700 block of Carner Avenue. She was dead from an apparent gunshot wound.

wjbf.com/news/funeral-held-for-29-year-old-black-trans-woman-fatally-shot-in-south-carolina/

Attached: trans.png (671x431, 346.11K)

This is not newsworthy…

Tranny faggot had it coming.

Literal nigger faggot story. Probably was romanced by silverback repeating "muhdickmuhdickmuhdick". Then "Denali" whipped out its muhdick and said "muhfemdickmuhfemdickmuhfemdick". Silverback says "pop pop pop, watchin' niggas drop". Also, his fagname was "Denali Berries". You can't make this shit up. Wonder if it knew that Denali is a geographical location and not just an SUV?

It was for the best. Shame the entire graveyard now has AIDS

No kike. That's a niggerfaggot.

Cabbages talk?

No, it wasn't a case of "surprise trap rage". Another result of African low impulse control and poor future time orientation is engaging in AIDS-infested behavior and then regretting it.

Whenever you hear about "violence against trans 'women' of colluh", remember it's nearly 100% by gay Africans of color. I've witnessed the ghetto tranny hooker gatherings in my city, and the nogs stopping for their "finna get you a REAL woman" bonics know exactly what they're getting.

The appropriate response to all the rainbow ghetto kvetching is to agree that the African community needs to confront its homosexual violence problem.

Step 1: "Move out of the black community"

If it were legal to kill South Carolina niggers I'd be a much happier man. I implore you to show me a worse breed of ape than the Carolina Porch Monkey. Absolutely the most ignorant, lazy, self entitled you can find, and I'll bet their lives on it.

Honestly if it weren't for the story attached to the picture I don't think I could tell that was a nigger in a dress instead of your typical disgusting sheboon.

Have you ever encountered the california panhandler variety? Truly subhuman.

Great point. I'm actually from there originally. Been a few years but they can't have changed for the better. Seems nigs never evolve.

lol

Can confirm South Carolina nigs to be absolute retards.

RIP Denali. This country needs better gun control.

because nothing prevents shooting like 'gun free zone'

Thanks for your input, Moshe. Now fuck off.

i live about 15-20 mins away from where the shooting happened.

Having spent at least half of my life living in the Northeast outside NYC, i can tell you that the blacks down here are a million times better.

Carner Avenue is right near Riverside Avenue and Spruill Avenue. Spruill is notorious for being a hotspot for crack and prostitution.

North Charleston is a shitshow.

The blood is on your hands, dishonest news media.

Attached: 1429491410616.png (325x971, 60.68K)

Florida's Haitians of Riviera Beach. They transform anything they come in contact with into absolute filth and that's the way they like it

Hahahaha why is no one taking about the black dudes name who wrote this stupid article, it's Shawn Cabbagestalk.

Attached: Shawn_Cabbagestalk_live_in_Graniteville_0_58625216_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg (1280x720, 126.13K)

By definition, in a gun free zone no-one gets shot. It's not rocket science.

just because it's zoned against guns doesn't mean one doesn't get through

True, but less guns means less shootings anywhere in the world. Simple math.

Indeed.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (798x639, 1.04M)

Fucking white people

Fuck, I forgot about the goddamn Haitians.
Winner winner, fried chicken dinner I guess.

What you mean the race trying to keep the rest of you animals domesticated?

I don't think that would change much here. You can decrease or get rid of guns here but that's onlygoing to affect the law abiding responsible ones. Which is the vast majority, despite what the media and libfags like to say. It will do nothing to keep the stolen and untraceable ones. The ones most people probably use for naughty behavior. Sure a white kid blows away some people with a legal one every once in awhile, but the death toll pales in comparison to what the Nigs do to each other on a daily basis. Fuck, I'm completely responsible but I have one thats registered to a corpse. It was given to me from said corpse. But good luck tracking it down if they ever come for them. You can bet if its ever being talked about a couple of mine are going to be reported as "stolen". Because it's like they say "when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns" and I intend to be ready.

shut up and eat your vegetables

I bet a nigga shot her.

yes, true progress would be if instead of a gun it was acid or a truck or just a simple beatin to death. Rational people don;t kill over dumb things. put a five day waiting period on conception. watch the levels of idiocacy drop

Less niggers and mudshits means less violence anywhere in the world. Simple math.

ALSO
SWITZERLAND

lol, everyone in this thread hatin' on trannys should just admit that she was hotter than any legbeard gf they've ever had.

Well it was a nigger, so not even if it was an actual broad.

My right hand is more attractive than that dude, you glow in the dark faggot.

Its now a good pavement ape virus breeder (dead) also machine guns for everyone repeal all NFA and Huges amendment laws

5903NO CP ALLOWED gg/Xq2uYaa

Finally, someone makimg somenfuckong sense

Well, that went all to hell on me

shucksfaggot

They do?!

I'm fuckin' dying

Cards on the table, boys: when society is finally jewed to death, how long will it take the tranny-hunting parties to start taking heavily-weaved scalps?

As soon as its fucking greenlit

We are going to inherit the earth; there is not the slightest doubt about that.
The bourgeoisie might blast and ruin its own world before it leaves the stage of history.
We carry a new world here, in our hearts. That world is growing this minute.

I need white people to confront the big problem in their community which is pedophiliia. Stop fucking your Kids and other ppls kids with those little red dicks

Black Trannies are like road kill, you have seen thousands of them but couldn't give a shit about any of them.

Better that than letting some subhuman get to them first.

5851 Official Zig Forums + 4chan Discord server gg/Xq2uYaa

For all of you twisted haters out there, may your personal life be filled with the disgusting hatefulness you portray on here. Lol 😂 of course your all anonymous. Stand up and be seen…..after all your what’s wrong with America.

People are so damn ignorant! Raise your hand if you have over a 6th grade education! Raise your hand if your father is your mother’s cousin! It must suck to go kidnap Africans and then have them come take over your country but you should be mad at your ancestors and not blacks. LOL. If you haven’t figured it out yet, we took the White House, we outplay you in any sport, ever.. and we are dating your daughters. All you have is Donald Trump is he’s out in 6 months. LOL.

Raise your hand if you know who your father is.
Whoa, not so fast user.
You realize it's that white dna that got mixed into your ape ancestors that's allowing you to form complete sentences, right?

Attached: BDBF0BBA-3BAE-49C8-8049-FCA3E2F29F9F.jpeg.jpg (480x632, 39.17K)

its sickening how IT actually looks like a female nigra. we live in dangerous times where anyone can pose as what they want

what the fuck is wrong with all you people. burn in hell. rip angel.

pages like these are literally wtf is wrong w america. BERNIE2020

The asians and the middle east rule the world u bastard aint got shittt only rockets to scare muslims bastards no money no brain got working and killing god is greater then ur devil and belive me one day the nature will strike back !

Hey all you loser, low life sheep with no social skills hiding behind a fucking computer screen from your parents basements because you have zero life.

That spelling and lack of punctuation just screams nigger, nigger.

Oooga Booga!

Yes, most Americans are ignorant and stupid. You will destroy this country from the inside. You can’t help yourselves.

My heart goes out to Denali's family, friends and community of care, all people of color, transgender people and the many people who would feel saddness hearing of her loss.

so i took a micro-dose of LSD this morning… definitely in a come-down right now… but damn, this is so sad to see… just this whole page. im fully aware this is where conservatives/racists/fucktards like to congregate to circle jerk their BS into each others waiting mouths… just wondering if you incels realize that it was mostly liberal… openminded people who invented all your modern comforts… its your own fault that women do not want you and that society rejects you… you come here because youre afraid to yell your shit on the street corners. youd be laughed off the world. enjoy your lives losers, ill be out here enjoying the world with everyone else :)

How do you expect African Americans to turn out they spent 400 years with white devils and hoes most of those demons where fucking slave men that’s why the fags got kicked out of England the Indians should’ve let the crackers starve Thanksgiving was the worst mistake in history too bad there ships didn’t sink on the way to the new world

the adorable incel super soldier fantasy. If the world ever did go to shit, your kind will be the first out the door because you have the brains of a sea urchin.

Is that the evolution lesson that you’re grandma taught you sitting on her porch in redneck mississippi? What’s 2+2? Don’t worry, I’ll wait? I don’t hate you for being ignorant. I read somewhere that when kids are a result of incest that they turn out a little slow. LOL.

What an ignorant faggot.

Add some hand clap emojis while you are at it.

You faggots try so hard, but in the end you just come off as self-righteous identitarian bigots.

Denali was a man pretending to be a woman and no amount of rhetoric or surgery will change that.

Attached: 1563938996161.jpg (634x338, 28.93K)

*he

I mean tbh we need to call out the sexual molestation and abuse rates in the white community. You can spout the ol’ 7% of population, 45% of crime. But I think we need to call out the 60% rate of Sex crimes with white guys. If you care about your community don’t be so tribal you can’t take criticism. It’s a real problem.

Trans people are the best people
Whites are the worst

WE WUZ FEMALEZ N SHEIIT

Cry harder pissbaby.

You white nationalist pieces of shit need to be eliminated

A trans nigger? Twice as useless. Will not be missed.

You all are the scum of the earth. Fuck you. You disgusting pieces of shit.

You make me sick a child of God. Who is to say your skin or gender makes you better than the rest of the earth. Ur six. Go join your stumphump