LIVE STREAM: Democratic presidential candidate debate

Stream starts at July 30, 9:30 PM

Doors will open at 5 p.m., and we will show the debate on the big screen in our auditorium. Then at 6:30, we'll switch over to our panelists, who will discuss the biggest, most controversial and sometimes the surprising political issues with expert commentary by panelists who are smart, are civil and have a good sense of humor. Our panelists will provide informative and engaging commentary on political and other major news, and we'll have audience discussion of the week’s events and our live news quiz!

commonwealthclub.org

village idiots debate okay, I get it, they're opportunists and actors, idiots are in the crowd

Yes, well, umm, a, it is important that our village idiots are informed about what these idiots plan for us.

inb4:

i would love to go attend a debate like this

any word on the next event planned?

trump cant do 1 chin up

Attached: 5ac6672d524c4a1c008b47d4-750-375.jpg (750x375, 28.52K)

That man is handsome.

/|\

Trumps been to busy banging super hot chicks, living the life that everyone else dreams of and being the most powerful man in the world to care about chin ups.

name one

Attached: download.jpeg (275x183, 6K)

5 mins in
i have bingo

I'm glad I'm not playing a drinking game.

no lie I've been waiting for this to happen all day, and to talk about it on Zig Forums. too bad it's a dead board :^(

Zig Forums used to do a thread on this stuff but the hour is so late in politics that most think it'd be a redundancy to make fun of the Democrats at this point

It is the big kick me haram sign on the back of their bhurka.

Ftfy. Half/pol/ has a decent thread

BUT WHAT CAN THEY DO FOR MEXICANS?!?

I'm straight, and maybe I would let trump fug me

I see the debate went very well after reading all the posts here.. Democrats are dead meat.

Attached: IMG_E5197.JPG (2444x3200, 1.51M)

His wife for one, and a whole bunch of other bitches on the side. The ones in pic related possibly.

Attached: urafgt.png (1366x768, 457.42K)

wow, Boris Johnson changed alot