What's your excuse for not owning a weapon of the proletariat revolution?

What's your excuse for not owning a weapon of the proletariat revolution?
Also mosin nagants and 1980s Red Army Uniform

Attached: 1523987189916.jpg (905x550 58.26 KB, 76.48K)

I'm in poverty.

I'm prepared to the teeth.
Armed Communist here.

Attached: 1524025205886.jpg (2016x1512, 1.16M)

Not worth it. Already got 2 guns in the house & I don't need anymore.

Why americans need to justify weapon ownership? Now I used it in my line of work, but outside of there I don't larp as a revolutionary or as a defender of the country. You probably are never gonna use them in a revolutionary contest and if ever there will be the need they'll come from another country. How can people think that a revolution will happen with legally bought guns is beyond me. Stop larping, there is nothing wrong with owning guns because you like them. Americans and LARPers alway ruin gun discussion. I'd like to know how many people actually used guns in a self defence context

But user achieving communism can only be through armed insurrection.

Attached: 1523989191186.gif (311x210, 168.54K)

I agree never said no to this. I'm just saying that legally bought guns will be useless since as soon as your government smells it they are coming to your place and take them away from you.

I'm under 21 years of age and that's illegal in my state

quite literally illegal

you mean protracted people's war

In my community, it is just an act of defiance that everyone does. During the Civil War the Democratic Home Guard round us up and killed any of us that owned a gun. Then they forced us to build forts. But we had our own "Robin Hood" figure that helped keep us armed, fed, and hidden. Hell, they were still running a eugenics program on us in North Carolina as late as the 70s.
To have a gun on my wall is a bug "FUCK YOU" to my neighbors who have constantly tried to lord over us or wipe us out. I don't have some vision in my head of ever using it, but its practically tradition at this point to have it.

I'm glad you have a gun but

Attached: ca4f92b28da61d5dfa52d54b06bba4b54ef34dbcf4345b5f4940f797149d7b79.png (500x500, 14.6K)

being a britbong and a poorfag probably doesn't help.

Max Stirner is a faggot.
is a very rad centrist thing to say.

and what do I do about the chronic lack of money, and how dangerous dealign with the black market can be.

Attached: c84.jpg (546x720, 61.4K)

The only guns you can legally own here are low caliber bolt action hunting rifles, and you need a hunting licence too. I'm guessing it wouldn't be too hard to get one illegally, but I don't really see it being worth the risk.

Proletarian, the world is proletarian

Guns on the black market are most time cheaper, because they are were used for all kind of shit.
You can get a gen 3 glock for 200 yurobucks where I live
That said, If you lack money and don't need a gun there is no reason
Wise up white boi

I live in a calm area, no need for a gun and I'm not going to jail for shooting down cops at a protest
how about you wise up. kidnapping? counterfeiting? don't be so naive.

What the goverment can’t take away is experience and knowhow. Knowing how to quickly and effectively break down and clean a firearm, unjam it if need be and not least of all knowing how to hit center mass at a hundred yards are all skills that would be indispensable in the event of an armed insurrection.

Attached: 5309F221-0056-4DF0-8D5A-193A1815D770.jpeg (850x850, 116.41K)

Please actually read the milkman.

Also reminder gun licenses and gun laws are spooks.

Procrastination (and the time to get a firearm license), are the R700's still cheap?

I'm a Britbong.

did you burn the flag? are you under cover?

He just lifted that pic from the patch thread on 4/k/.

Attached: K_PatchGuy.PNG (364x174, 37.39K)

Also a Razgriz fan.

I own most of the major variants, outside a couple of the earlier ones like the dragoon rifle or rare ones like the 1907 carbine.

why do Humans justify car ownership? in my line of work I use it, but others dont need them

False equivalence faggot. People who own guns probably never actually used a gun for self defence/against the government or even for work.

I do eventually want to get out of the city, which I tire of, go rural and have some hunting weapons down the line though.

Fair tbh. I heard that once you get a firearm license in Canada, they government can search you without warrant if they consider you a threat. Sounds pretty risky and a huge loss of privacy to own something super expensive. There are semi-auto AKs out on the domestic civilian market. Luckily I live in the US where firearms are easy to get (depends on your state but still).
Don't be so pessimistic comrade, you can at least educate your community in self-defense in case shit hits the fan.
Understandable have a good day
Plus gun laws are stricter in the city

Attached: revolution now.jpeg (1946x2272, 617.08K)

Break the law get a parts-kit or a private sale revolution is illegal why not break the law to arm for it

Attached: B7751CF6-32B1-41A5-9FCB-6EBD82A367FE.jpeg (819x439, 68.83K)

My community is "upper-middle class" suburbanites, I moved back in with my folks after my brain broke and wanted to take a flying leap for over a year. That said, I don't want to be a useless shitposting-leftist for the entirety of my life.

Attached: oswald-life-cover-232x300.jpg (232x300, 24.72K)

It's illegal to own a firearm in my country, I wouldn't know how to get one, it would be useless because I cannot use it and it would give the cops an excuse to just arrest me.

Also owning a gun wouldn't be a smart idea given my mental state I guess

only the police and the military has guns in my country. There's no other way of odbtaining firearms. Maybe if you're a professional hunter, but their weapons are regulated to shit. So yeah, the government only lets you have firearms if you work for them, or if you're a neo-nazi. And I don't wanna do either of those, so I'm not gonna own a gun any time soon

Stop LARPing and get a real weapon

You could always pretend to be a Neo-Nazi though

Best post

Reminder that every power in WWII except the US had bolt action rifles as their standard issue.

Also a reminder that if society devolves to the point where there's killing in the streets, you don't need an AK or an AR at the start because reactionary chuds have a 96% loot drop rate for ARs.

the reactionaries and rightists would be too up their own asses trying to be tacticool to actually survive. I'm willing to bet it would be saner heads like us that make it for the long haul

Reminder that WWII was over 70 years ago, and they were already obsolescent then. Most bolt-action rifles are overpowered at normal engagement ranges, and they're too slow and unreliable to be of any use in close combat against people with automatic weapons, not to mention the abysmal magazine size. A rifle with an intermediate cartridge is all you'll ever need in combat, outside of sharpshooting (and most WWII bolt-actions are not that accurate). There's a reason why insurgents use shit like AK's, not bolt-actions. They're obsolete. Getting a bolt-action for anything other than hunting or practice is just LARPing, especially when they aren't actually any cheaper (someone itt mentioned getting a carcano, which might as well be using gold bullets with how rare the ammunition is):

if you don't live in place with regular daily gun violence getting a weapon in general is nothing more than LARP. This
is just a meme

Attached: hailtothebusdriver.jpg (226x259, 8.39K)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Describe your "saner head", dude.

people not buying into idpol trash and recognizing that reals > feels

poorfag and I don't know where to get one. Haven't even bothered looking up one because I doubt a revolution is going to start any time soon.

At this point, the only weapon I have would literally be a fucking boomerang and a few knives.

Attached: Zapata03Lrg12.jpg (425x276, 23.89K)

Yeah, because when Mad Max happens, "idpol" wouldn't be the first thing people flock to.