I unironically think Stalin did nothing wrong. Like seriously nothing...

I unironically think Stalin did nothing wrong. Like seriously nothing. I think all the bad things that people tell about the USSR is just American propaganda. I think he was a good man and I'd be friend with him. Bakunin and Trotskyite cospiracy was real, the doctor plot was real. Also Bakunin and Trotsky deserved worse. No he wasn't a man of theory he was a man of practice and literally made heaven on earth.
Stalin>Lenin>Marx>Mao>Kim>Castro.
Everyone else was just a tool.

I seriously want to know how can Anarchist and Leftcoms be against such a borderline divine figure. Because that's what he was divine.
If he was still alive we'd have full communism and we'd be exploring space.

Attached: 1401774996343.jpg (814x480 353.01 KB, 7.17M)

?????
You mean Bukharin, right?

Stalin did nothing wrong. If you think Stalin did something wrong I pity you, you will go lost.

He was ok. He should've read Marx.

Yes, i'm seriously drunk right now

well yeah, of course you're going to think Stalin did nothing wrong if you believe his propaganda.

-Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.
Yeah he looks like a good guy that totally isnt a paranoid and wont purge his enemies.

Dawww, he's drunk and posting his favorite husbando Stalin-pa. This sort of obsession with Stalin is always sexual.

Is this supposed to be something against him? It's called being street wise

This is a fake quote

Sorry but someone that doesn't like Shostakovich's Lady MacBeth of Mvtensk is no man I can respect.

Still it's based as fuck. This man was so great that even fake quotes attributed to him to smear his legacy are agreeable and right

Yeah, what he said may be true, but someone who said that is very likely to starve a city to achieve his goals, help an uprising to abandon them to die in order to destroy oposition (warsaw uprising), send to gulag everyone with an opposing opinion and build a personality cult around him. I dont think thats propaganda.

Oh its true, mb. These arent.
Ella ha sido la única criatura que ha logrado ablandar mi corazón de piedra. Ella ha muerto y, con ella, han muerto todos los sentimientos de afecto que yo tenía para la humanidad.
Estoy acabado. No confío en nadie, ni en mí mismo.
Its the same anyway.

The Red Army is not your personal army.

I agree, his main targets were fascists, capitalists and subverters. Nothing of value lost.

There is a difference between that and stopping at the gates of Warsaw to watch them die.

They were in no position to launch a major offensive, their previous one had run out of supplies and the troops were exhausted.
Why do so many criticisms of Stalin come down to "He didn't win our revolutionary struggle for us"? It's war, no one's coming to save you.

There's literally nothing wrong with the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact

bump

There isn't a single leader in human history that did literally NOTHING wrong. You're just being edgy/autistic

I'm an ML, but this is a TERRIBLE opinion to have. Having people "worship" him is the exact thing Stalin fought against for his entire life.

Attached: stalin__84795.1478687510.255.331.jpg (1043x1200, 372.35K)

Saying "Stalin did nothing wrong" is anti-Stalinist. Stalin himself would cringe at you saying this. Stalin made many serious mistakes, like not gulaging Khruschev and not supporting the KKE in Greece.

My opinion is that Stalin wasn't "evil", he was the second best leader of the USSR/RSFSR and he is someone that is not unworthy of admiration. I know nuclear hot take.

Mistakes were made, but he did a lot of good.

The red army stand for about 40 days less than 10 km from Warsaw. Then they move even closer, and stand a few hundred meters away from the main battle in Warsaw. It isnt a "they didnt win our revolutionary struggle". It was a backstab to every partisan who helped the ussr with sabotage labour.

actually the best take is "Stalin did some good and some bad, but no where near as bad as people say."

except one

Attached: cc-1917.gif (432x470, 96.15K)

Stalin was too liberal

you need to read this

Attached: tans3.png (468x600, 278.64K)

The only good things Stalin did was purge some jews and outlaw homosexuality in 1933.

read Mao, commandism is bad and creates the setting for revisionism

Read Bordiga.

and kill nazis lol