Antifa might be liberalism, but they took this guy down

Antifa might be liberalism, but they took this guy down.

Who else are you going for/trying to stop/ watching? Who matters to the far-right?

Attached: 1524101867200.jpg (220x279, 19.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWYR9XrOEoc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

between peaky blinders and neofascism, the undercut is really making a comeback

Would I get laid more if I was into neofascism? I have legit SS family credentials and blue eyes.

Even Zig Forums dropped him Mostly because Zig Forums has a fad problem, Spencer went from a person to look into to "controlled opposition" in about a year. Spencer was always in it for the recognition.

So is there anyone legit on the far right that actually matters?

You saw the full video? Or did something new happen.
Also he is 'far-right'. Even nu/pol/ dropped that dude since 2016.

The cancer is in remission now, but it'll be back. As long as capitalism is permitted, we'll have to keep playing whack-a-mole with fascists.

Anyone? Nick Land is still relatively interesting. Supposedly Mencius Moldbug is, too, but he seemed to me to belong too much ideologically to techno-libertarianism.

of course it's whack-a-mole. the real target is like fucking walmart and the state. I guess, who would Zig Forums put into a whack-a-mole grid?

I don't think they did, but I'm interested in why you think this.

All their big figures have eventually self sabatoged themselves. Really think about it. From Anglin to weev to Cantwell to Baked Alaska to Sam Hyde to Enoch to TWP, they all fucked themselves over.

Who you need to watch out for is more crypto, smarter guys like Peterson who aren't as obviously reactionary to the layman.

You ever see pics of the alt right? Bro those guys ain't getting anything.

Spencer was never really taken that seriously, but the Antifa punch a nazi meme made him go from being this feared guy to being a walking joke.

I like how Zig Forums tracked down who they thought the guy who punched him was, and he was some poo-play diaper guy; but actually wasn't the guy.

Somewhere out there, there's some mustache man who clocked Richard Spencer and got away with it. He lives in the stars.

Nick Land is an interesting case for me personally since I don't think accelerationism is either "left" or "right" in any meaningful sense, it just *is* and Moldbug is actually considered too libertarian by most of the NRx movement.

I have this crazy theory that Spencer is an alphabet soup agency undercover, pandering to the aut-right to analyze it from close.

Attached: 1496479139649.png (449x498, 71.98K)

Even their street teams like RAM, WaffleDivision and such are a bunch of lame ass kids who's idea of action is taking pictures of themselves wearing those kwel skull masks and their theory is playing victoria 2.

I swear to god on their instagram the supposed leaders of one of the WaffleDivision type groups tried to call the cops on a girl (and by girl I mean a teenager) when she threatened to bomb them "just cuz they are" fascist.

These people are a threat in the same way medicated antisocial failures are capable of lone wolf crimes, suicide and self-harm.

i will admit i was a fan before he went full aut right rants. some of the early mde videos had cool editing.

Some of the Burgerland fash seem to be reluctantly drifting toward crypto-Nazi groups (some only barely crypto) that dress themselves in the red, white and blue. Remember that the whole operating M.O. is to ride along to any opportunities when they appear.

That Based Stickman guy recently gave a shout-out to American Guard, which uses the Bob the Butcher character from Gangs of New York as a symbol, and is a biker/ex-skinhead Nazi front group started by a really dangerous former Vinlander (another Nazi biker group) who turned an NSM guy's face into hamburger for slighting him at a white-power rock concert. Did it front of the NSM guy's wife and kid at that.

Another group is Patriot Front which splintered from Vanguard after the disastrous rally in Virginia, and is led by a deranged teenager from Texas. They don't have the resources to do much but they have some mobility because, despite being a Nazi group, they cloak themselves in the American flag. I think some TWP guys went over to them after the Night of the Wrong Wives.

Tactics-wise they're all about small flash mobs now. Even though few people IRL will see them, they always record and photograph their flash mobs, which feeds content to their social media channels.

Cloaking their ideology in "American nationalism" or "patriotism" has problems, though, as they spent most of last year deliberately trying to distance themselves from that, because that is already co-opted by the mainstream right. So I don't think the tactic is going to work.

Quoting myself. Or Bill the Butcher. Or whatever.

This is also good for us, since it helps in the doxxing process. THe more they come out in public the easier it is to ruin their lives. They are all usually petty bourg filth so they have a lot to lose. Even if they don't, their sponsors almost certainly do.

A bunch of college kids went to their 10 minutes' hate against this blatant FBI provocateur while completely ignoring the fact that the fascist, imperialist FBI, CIA, DOD, police, and general military-industrial-complex run their whole fucking campus. What a victory.

The goal is to prevent that state apparatus from embracing open unironic fascism (i.e. a repeat of Nazi Germany.) America is beyond redemption and will be destroyed, but it will be destroyed from without. Allowing fascists to openly congregate out of some vague vendetta against liberals is retarded. The fascists will eventually come for you (with the blessing of the liberals I might add.)

You're going to do that, how, by going to a Richard Spencer protest that is absolutely swarming with cops– and then protesting Spencer?

The present covert embrace is clearly such a better state of affairs for communists. Look how well we're doing! The greater threat we pose to capitalism, surely, the more their fascist repression will melt away, not the other way around, huh?

Communists can't "allow" anything in the USA, because they have no power to prevent anything, because they have close to zero organization. Our task is to organize and unify. Attending all liberal protests run by cops and feds will not help us in that. I'm not even saying there aren't situations where it's a good idea to attend a protest of this or that reactionary propagandist, I'm saying it's not a victory in and of itself.

We know, that's why communism is close to non-existent in the USA now. They came for us.

I get the sense that b/c now in modern bourgeois liberal society there is just enough upward mobility that anyone with half a brain gets themselves a decent job, a basic professorship, something milquetoast in media…so no one with any brains or skills actually ends up going full nazi anymore b/c they have something to lose (it works the same with the far left btw)

you only get SSRI riddled people like Peterson, or plastic surgery meltdowns like Faith Goldy going to the far-right

They seem to walk into these self-laid traps over and over again. Back during the Unite the Right rally, a whole bunch of them were livestreaming themselves and waving their cameras around. The antifascist groupuscules are still doxxing people off that material nine months later. Proper left-wing events seem to discourage photography.

My guess is that it all goes back to fascism being an aesthetic movement, which is why they spend so much time fussing over their appearance: clothing and fitness-wise. They can't NOT show themselves. It's very bizarre.

Goldy is a weird one for sure. I don't know much about her but she's model-thin with these enormous silicon lips while promoting a book from the Legion of the Archangel Michael, which was so murderous they skinned Jews alive and hanged them from slaughterhouse meathooks. Their ideology was a fusion of Orthodox Christianity and fascism that told its followers that even though murder is a sin and they would go to hell for it, it was acceptable to willingly accept hell in order to redeem the nation through bloodshed.

And this Canadian chick is pumping them. And her former boss at Rebel Media was a Jewish guy! It's just insane. Guess she's pissed off at him for firing her.

I have a better one.

Attached: 717920aff814b7d38b95bd22aca77bd1983ce8f8d6415216d15dff9a9977018f.png (722x766, 314.33K)

Bruh the undercut is common as fuck, no matter the ideology.

Oh totally.

Attached: spencer.jpg (1280x854, 146.59K)

Jorg Haider also had a wild time on the last night of his life.

As a member of the homo tribe myself, it's so blazingly obvious how homoerotic the whole fascist thing is. You'll get in trouble with liberals for saying this because they take it as a stab against gay people. But it's so common I'm not even surprised anymore. There's the whole hypermasculine politics-as-aesthetics thing which is quite appealing, but also in fascist movements women are shunted off the side as the true romance is between men who squeeze each other tightly as they die together in battle and shit like that.

Attached: haider_4.jpg (300x243 17.82 KB, 18.52K)

Umm excuse me. Its part of western culture to fuck young twinks.
Socrates did it.

There have always been homoerotic derelicts either trying to infiltrate the rightwing for odd sexual reasons. or just gay right wingers with a deep self hatred.

You take the case of yukio mishima, a japanese neo fascist. He had a wife. But he was also super fucking gay and kept it hidden.

Well at least yukio died actually doing a political act.

Attached: yuk.jpg (3445x2298, 818.41K)

That's actually what all the profile picks of marble statues is about; boylust.

Attached: antinous the god.jpg (627x358, 50K)

Also the undercut was always a minor part of right wing culture. Except they called it the "hitler youth".

I dont know why normie started wearing it.

Attached: hit youth.jpg (500x677, 52.67K)

yay, who the fuck cares

"Antifa might be liberalism"
Implying literally all antifa across the world= burger antifa.
smh

The aut-right coming out of the woodwork was the best thing for the American Left. Even if the majority of American commies are LARPers right now it's opened up the discussion and created an easy scapgoat against the right and easy arguments for radical leftisim. It's also helped by the fact the American right has equated anything to the left of ghangis kong and single payer as Stalinism it makes Stalinism sound moderate. I'm not even a ☭TANKIE☭ but Ill run U.S.S.R apologetics, they after all were a major U.S ally in ww2. If McGovern didn't get cheated out of the presidency the U.S likely would have formed closer relations to the U.S.S.R and at least be on the path to social democracy. Time and timr Americans are robbed not by any ethnic group or immigrant but by the greedy traitorous confederates.

such a dumpster fire thank fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=FWYR9XrOEoc&feature=youtu.be

Lol this, so many of these guys are closet cases and fascism definitely has homoerotic elements, always has. I always knew all those Nazi statues of naked men weren't just "for the art".

Undercuts have been fairly common throughout the world and throughout history. They were pretty common in the US in the early 20th century, post-WWI. It's a pretty obvious compromise between the ease of not having hair and having enough hair to style.

Well done user.

Attached: laugh vibrate.jpg (1462x1462, 194.97K)