Will we inevitably need radical puritans to lead our movements...

Will we inevitably need radical puritans to lead our movements? '

Attached: 518eHNLyvIL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 49.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/oliviagatwood/status/971725846187790336?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Define puritan please…

no

Alright, so I'll assume you mean the protestant movement of the 16th century.
No, we do not need radical puritans to lead our movements.

cool

Lenin and Mao weren't really puritans but they did try to foster that sort of aesthetic. Lenin was especially opposed to the hedonism that is found among today's college "leftists" (especially anarkiddies.) Basically we will need leaders that understand that their personal lives need to be separate from their political work. That's about it.

whats a college leftist look like? a cringelord that whines all the time?

They're the guys that get absolutely DESTROYED by Ben Shapiro in those videos youtube keeps recommending everybody

As a burger I've met very few genuine leftists in college. Closest you tend to get are Democrat Cops of America types in student chapters. If there's any hedonism they're guilty of it's not unique to leftist college students in particular.

By "hedonism", I assume you mean shit like this?

Attached: SPEAK LIKE A GIRL (Megan Falley & Olivia Gatwood) - _Ode To The Selfie_.mp4 (854x480, 7.24M)

The girl on the right is so cuuuuuuuuuute S2S2S2S2
I like her bellybutton. She's kawaii.

Have another.
Also, I like the subtle classism in this one. It's a nice touch.

Attached: Speak Like A Girl (Megan Falley & Olivia Gatwood) - _Princess Peach Speaks_.mp4 (640x360, 8.44M)

I'm a big fan of feminism

But this is just liberalism tho

Hmmm, this one was more annoying, hehe. But still tolerable, definitely more tolerable than anything that complains about SJW(except the Roo). I like the thin girl. I would love to hug her and…. ask her on a date. It's a shame she says silly things like "muuh getting better wages", but all in all, it's just a small puppy attempting to be threatning. It's cute.

Mostly the second video, yeah. Liberalist feminism. Eww. Still better than regular liberalism, but that is not saying too much..

quit objectifying her

I'm sorry. I just…….. :(
she is so cute.

This is retarded, but I'd still smash the one on the right

Attached: depressedmike.png (853x479, 735.25K)

anit-sjw are an industry, and I hate associating with them. It would still would be dumb to completely ignore the fact there are trends in liberalism that fit that stereotype to a T. Also, social justice is liberal garbage anyway, and the left should stay far away from it.

crazy that these two classists would be considered left-wing among liberals

the one on the right can lecture my dick all day

not that crazy when you consider they're liberals,
Disinterest in class and favoring things like gender essentialism is kind of their MO

lol. She looks like the amerimutt meme

Attached: da5fd65a1b578354e72424d1e601fc7b-rimg-w637-h409-gmir.jpg (375x240 40.26 KB, 21.38K)

Attached: 1489304160884.jpg (670x386, 35K)

I guess he could be italian, but I'm full blooded hispanic and half my relatives look like that. Christ.

You best start believing in the white race user…YER INNIT

Attached: 1523521283119.jpg (450x300 38 KB, 38K)

I'v heard this before. This kind of performance comes from Speech&Debate, probably Duo Interpretation. They are treated as performances, especially the speech events

The piece is most likely not original but chosen from a list of predetermined pieces. I swear I've judged this exact performance but w/ different girls obviously

The one on the right is Olivia Gatwood.
She's the author of both.
Also, she's written poetry for MTV. so go figure. She's the queen the Viacom approved feminist poetry, I guess.
twitter.com/oliviagatwood/status/971725846187790336?lang=en

Attached: hfasdfdsaf.png (589x698, 333.41K)

Also, why was this thread anchored?

lol at the audience gasp at 2:09