Why do they want mass immigration?

Why do they want mass immigration?

They want it so bad to the extent the French President said "Africans living in Europe will grow from nine million to between 150 million and 200 million within the next 30 years."

What is there to gain from this??? Seems absurd. Essentially removes sovereignty and causes social disaster. Also China and other nations will remain homogeneous, so they will rise about the multiracial Europe

Attached: 1496428711948.jpg (750x737, 139.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Triguboff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Nation_of_Immigrants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Defamation_League
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cheap labor obviously

There was just a thread on this
It makes porky money, provides new bodies to soak up debt, and reinforces the reserve army of labor to threaten active workers with and justify lower wages

Feel bad for my friends in the UK, getting employment in that country is pure fucked, full-time employment at any level is damned near impossible without some STEM degree.

Link please?

He also passed a law punishing asylum seekers. What sort of madness is this?

Damn, even lefty-pol thinks this is gross huh? It seems like they are trying to replace/mix down white people. More or less destroy Europe/"white" countries whereas Israel will take over as the big power, being a homogenous country.

Western nations is the only ones that can hold the international capitalists responsible for their actions

Turn it into a brown sludge full of crime, poverty and fanatics, they can do anything they want, because nobody around will be strong enough to hold them accountable.

There will ever be any solidarity among workers they dont even speak the same language anymore and are to busy keeping the nose above the water line.

They will rule and exploit unimposed

No one here cares about whiteness faggot

Yes, sure, every member of the Western ruling class is actively sabotaging their own countries because Israel, makes total sense

Why else

Because dumb right-wing faggots will cry about the evil left destroying the country because their right-wing governments let immigrants in and instead of actually using the political machine to fix issues it's just a shouting match between centrists and the far right about how much harder they need to take capitalist cock to save them from their woes and the status quo continues like the capitalists want.

Get that idpol nonsense out of here

Dumb for observing a noticeable trend? Come on

Dumb because they're getting suckered into the most obvious scheme in history and blaming everyone else for it.

are you blind? Reread thread, It's literally for the money, for profit of capitalists. You should be the one shouting FOR immigration, right wing cuck

They'll soon fire up their ovens to deal with their natives problem, don't worry.

What others have said: cheap labour.

Mass migration is either bad for the workers or is a drain of resources.
This whole mass migration fiasco feels like some kind of conspiracy to sabotage the left.

Remember this list. Everything a politician or company does involves the list. Because money makes the world work I'm yet to see an example where it does not apply.

It's not ONLY cheap labor. Do remember that value comes only from human labor, the less there is in an economic cycle the lower the rate of profits will be. Mass immigration is not only providing cheap labor, it's also injecting more human labor, therefore value, into western countries, where the economy is either service or almost completely automated.

Think of it this way: Europe is getting older and older, with less and less actual manufactoring taking place on national soil. You have an ever growing population that lives on rent or taxes, so in practice unproductive. You need a bigger worker base, no matter if they are actualy paying taxes or not, the importance is in their productivity.

Productivity is bad if it comes at the expense of workers wages.
Which under capitalism it always does.

Macron "Un SMIC par jour" the ex-Rothschild banker has also been heavily pushing for labor reform, hence the strikes last year and recently.
Making it easy to fire employees + lots of extra bodies = ?
(well just apply the law of supply & demand, it's easy)

I wasn't making any judgement on the practice, just explaining why is it so widespread. In Europe at least.

Europorkies saw what America has with illegal migrant Mexican and Latin American labor, and said "I want that". It's that simple, Porky loves apartheid.

National borders are irrelevant, except as holding pens for the proles. China already has a system where its proles are separated from the well-to-do members of the CPC, so they don't need a racial system of apartheid (not that the Chinese aren't racist) - indeed the last thing China would want is more people. If they could engineer a permanent separation between the workers in their factories and the party elites, such that they effectively become separate races, then they don't need to introduce migrants. White people by and large won't accept that kind of treatment, we demand too much and actually bought into the notions of equality and liberty, whereas no such thing ever had wide acceptance in China.

As an aside, doesn't the machine just take the place of the labourer in an automated process? If you have fully automated suplly chain (say where robots mine steel and whatnot, automatically transport it to a factory, machines automatically make a car, etc.) isn't it hopelessly chauvinistic in a way to claim it is still humans that are constantly adding value in this supply chain?

You could say that humans would still fix and make the robots but even that could be temporary.

but who will build the robots?

It's not so much that all value comes from human labor, rather human labor is the only value producing commodity.
Here we are talking of economic value, don't make the mistake of ancap brainlets, for whom value is what their wewee finds worth in. Human labor is the only thing that can create new vale, because as a society that's the only relevant expenditure.

Air has worth, because without it we are dead, bu it does not have value (for now at least) because no labor has to be expended to obtain it. Take your example of a fully automated line, the products it is outputting are effortless to obtain (assuming no maintenance is needed), so any exchange value they posess can come only from rent.

Machines and the like, when producing goods, do not add value to those goods, but simply transfer their value according to the rate at which they themselves depreciate by being used. In other words, the quantity of value embodied in the commodities produced by commodities remains always exactly equal, insofar as they still represent a certain amount of socially necessary labor. If this was not the case there would exist at least one particular combination of machines that were able to produce value without human input, if that was true then exchange would slowly die down as more and more people obtain that particular combination of machines and satisfy their needs that way. In other words, value producing machines imply a post-scarcity society, which we are clearly not in.

wait are you saying that there is an upside to liberalism?????????

Sounds like you've been watching television non-stop for decades, 16 hours a day, every waking hour.
Oh no! We have an aging population! Because of automation! We need more unskilled workers!
Absolutely senseless.

I did not even mention any kind of ageing population, idiot. I said that more and more Europeans are living on rent or taxes. And even those that do not are mostly working in the service sector, who is for a good part unproductive as well.
Learn to read.

cheap labor you fucking retard.

its literally what neoliberal capitalists want. They don't give a shit about you they just want to be able to pay you less to open up 5 more mcdonalds near your house.

its pretty bad here in the US as well. besides the horrendously bad economy due to the intrinsic contradictions of capital (that right wingers like to blame on the government taxing the rich too much), the rising income inequality and finding a liveable wage job with a steam degree is a struggle.

labor is in a really bad place right now, working in america sucks ass

Attached: FREE MARKET, WHERE THE AMERICAN DREAM DIES.jpg (1430x801 172.42 KB, 1006.36K)

you are an idiot

dumb because they are actually retarded and unable to comprehend the situation around them

Attached: identity theatre.png (3173x1988 53.85 KB, 1.08M)

Well as I halfway mentioned in the post, a fully automated future is one in which we imagine robots building new robots. So humans have been cut out of production apart from speculation and research and labour and capital are sorta merged into one category.

Well it also just isn't scarce. I get what you're saying but I don't think you're giving the right example. For example, if an automated production process was used to make cars, they would still cost money. Unless you presuppose resources and land as being basically endless and their end-products in principle as easy to supply as air, automation isn't ending that. It still involves labour e.g. a process in which value is added through production which is necessary to refine it.

Yes, I'd say machines that make new machines automatically, like I said above.

But it's too easy to say 'oh people would just obtain them'. That's the same as saying we could all but one farm and produce all our own shit. Integrated, mass-producing specialized supply chains are way more effective, whether you automate or not.

I see your point on the post-scarcity thing, I think we just said basically the same thing about that, haha.

*it's the same thing as saying we could all own our own farm

Then what's your point? You started from saying "suppose that a production process did not involve human labor, how can you say they are not producing value?" Now you are adding labor again invalidating what you just said.

There is still labor involved. If machines could effortlessly produce themselves, then they would be virtually valueless. Or better any exchange value they can have is purely rent.

You miseunderstand my point. Right now porky buys labor because it makes him money, if it existed a machine that could provide value without having an ounce of human labor involved, they would buy the shit out of it. Eventually as more and more porkies acquire these machines and less and less human labor is involved, exchange would die down, porky would live off rent and the rest of humanity can fuck off in a ditch (or overthrow porky and turn the world into a post scarcity utopia).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Triguboff
Pure coincidence, right?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (356x600, 256.37K)

where are the leftist parties opposed to mass unlimited immigration?

Your point?

M8 the fucking nazis had wealthy Jewish bankers backing them, and even Hitler's personal bodyguard and lifelong friend, Emil Maurice, was Jewish. Are you gonna tell me they were all some sort of conspiracy too?

Even Bernie Sanders and Jeremy Corbyn have spoken out against mass immigration and they're just socdems. The left wants to end mass immigration by actually addressing the things that cause it in the first place such as war and economic exploitation, while the right supports such things.

But not actually end mass migration?

Absent tackling these causes, you won't be able to. Unless you're some kind of psychopath fine with killing millions of people because of muh spooks.

Are you retarded?

It's because of greater Israel. Empty out the middle east and north Africa, and turn Europe into a brown race mixed reggaton shithole in one fell swoop.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

stop

Attached: fc82ade157080b3127337c9f59fc13c8ac50322ba79fdfb6efe03e2a1b4807a4.png (1568x791, 224.8K)

Is there even mass migration right now compared to the past, putting aside crises like Syria right now? I don't believe it but I haven't researched it. There was tons of intra-european and Europe-US migrations at some points, with the same xenophobia targetting Zig Forums-approved Whites like Italian, Irish or Polish.

Well if you're fine keeping imperialist wars and exploitation, what else are you gonna do? Come on, give me your big brain solutions.

I just wish they would be a little more subtle about it.
Here's another coincidence for you all.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Nation_of_Immigrants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Defamation_League

I mean seriously it's bloody annoying when EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I go and look something up it's the same fucking thing.

Imperialist wars + exploitation + genocide will work.

There is still a lot of flow and the US, Isreal and Saudi Arabia is working at their hardest to fuck up the region even more so that more people are going to have to flee.

Again whats your point? You see more money and property owners in position of power than jews. The fact that israel has a damage contol center to support their imperialism doesn't mean they're solely responible for current immigration events.

My point is that the Jews seem to pop up disproportionately around things that make my life difficult, like immigration, diversity, and social justice.
Here's another one: Ben Shapiro. Staunch Zionist, supports a Jewish ethno-state for Israel, and supports diversity and multiculturalism for the US. I don't have the infographic but it's around somewhere.
Again, no smoking gun, but disproportionate.

I appreciate the honesty.

In what concrete way has this made your life difficult? Outrage over this or that piece of pop culture does not count obviously.

Here's another one.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
Are they like TRYING to fuck up the life of every person who just wants to earn a living, raise a family, and live their life in peace?
JUST. LEAVE. ME. THE. FUCK. ALONE!!!!!!(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

what "makes your life difficult" is the capitalist system.

kys american scum

How dare they want to overthrow an imperialist and capitalist hegemony! Those evil Jews, trying to liberate people again.

The same could be said of πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€other groupsπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ as well but I don't see you complaining about them

Attached: Hibernian Conspiracy - Th….webm (1544x6256 4.97 MB, 1.71M)

cringe

lol

aaaaaaand he rushes to defend his masters
good job, shill

You are such a stupid piece of shit. Kill yourself you stupid fuckface asshole.

You're going back to your jungle reggaton shithole, shitskin

Good sassanach.

I'd say you're going back to never getting laid in your parents' house, cocksucker, but it's not like you ever left.

Attached: autism expressed.png (351x183, 13.49K)

You're in for rough times, shitskin.

I'd post something more your level but I don't know any pre-school insults

I know you're a shitskin but what am I, shitskin?(I'm a mongrel please bully for not being white enough)

Perhaps you should listen more to your girlfriend then you pedo commie scum

the absolute state of /r/pol

Attached: guevara.jpg (235x178, 8.82K)

You do know that pedophilia is just a construct of the capitalist system so that the bosses are the only ones allowed to rape children, right?

My point was that labour (conceptualized simply as adding value to some resource through refining it in some way) isn't inherently human.

Depends, if they are slow to produce or if there are not enough resources for their production, they would still need to be rationed in any given system. But yeah you could probably call private control over such things rent.

Thing is, I thought we were discussing adding value to products though. Not the 'labouring capital' that would make it. My point was that from a metaphysical pov it seems to make sense to me that robots can add value by taking over functions in a production chain if a product is scarce (and therefore has to be 'valued' relative to other products instead of air which is a given). So I don't think automation, to return to your original point, would cause a crisis which needs migrants to be solved.

Ah right. Yeah I def. agree with this point of view. Imo we're gonna see basic income popping up any day now to keep the masses fed and slumbering while social mobility dies completely.

Yeah dude you don't need a conspiracy to tell you that's logical. They were almost wiped out in Europe by a movement that wanted a mono-ethnic state after being hated for ages. Of course you'd want to protect yourself by hoping the majority doesn't get hostile again (or even hoping there is no more majority to turn on you). If I was a jew, I'd push multiculturalism like a motherfucker.

Attached: nazi bitch.png (449x282, 127.26K)

Okay great but how am I wrong?

idk why don't you ask some russian cock

fair point

Not sure why you're arbitrarily inferring things

flawless logic

And debt.

New migrants have no debt! until they are offered shiny credit

leftypol logic

Because there is such a high demand for illiterate labor..

so, no whites here?

Attached: 1519932178681.webm (720x404, 2.13M)

Attached: 66FDD54C856D42FA8DAEF469B81D142D.jpg (1000x1000, 83.75K)