A P O L O G I Z E

How can you defend let alone support such a system when we know for a fact that it killed millions through famine alone? At some point the central government even deliberately targeted an ethnic group for destruction, with local produce being exported and foreign aid getting diverted as people died of hunger by the thousands in the street. In the end, one fifth of the total population was wiped out by failed policy and outright persecution. Is this what you want?

(Pic unrelated, I'm talking about the Great Irish Famine)

Attached: dictate12.jpg (500x653, 68.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Murdered_Poets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Roses, clovers… They're all plants.

Hyām, diz iz like anuddah Bengal famine!

Zig Forums just likes Stalin because he was anti-semitic.

good sassanach

First Stalin wasn't anti semitic, stalin did more for the jew minorities than anyother guy ever. They were ungrateful tho.
Second I like him because he would have shot little shits like you who buy into american and zionist propaganda. Go back to left/pol/

liberals:
Zig Forums:

Attached: 562.jpg (600x600, 35.87K)

Stalin wasn't an antisemite in the sense Hitler and his ilk were, but some of his purges definitely targeted Jews specifically. Stalin originally supported Zionism, but had a major change of heart when it became apparent that Israel would become a bastion of Western imperialism in the Middle East. This was however less of a specific attack on Jews than a continuation of the purges directed at elements whose loyalty Stalin questioned like Ukrainians, Tatars or Poles.

Basically, Stalin persecuted Soviet Jews for the same reason the US government interned Japanese Americans during WWII — paranoia about a "fifth column".

Stalin did do things like banning Yiddish use in movies in the 1950s but his antisemitism is way blown out of proportion.

He had Jewish doctors and artists murdered.

This, that was the stance of the post Korenizatsiya USSR towards all minorities under Stalin: if he saw you as loyal you were fine if jnot you were 'dealt with'. Stalin had no particular hate of the jews, he saw them as loyal at some points, not at others.

S T A L I N D I D N O T H I N G W R O N G

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧eternal anglo🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Attached: 1505914386841.jpg (888x499, 51.83K)

Attached: 450e3c1e77b78e4457ac75c23852fa9fd77443abc70bf0bc8fef1af4773b8bfe.png (897x534, 72.64K)

This is what happens when you don't read OP entirely.

the only thing separating Zig Forums and Zig Forums is the latter believes unironically in a hegelian conception of money

fuck off sionista

Attached: f309abe83e60e5218e3d4f2704bd65ac2dc8cb43f8b6c38ed50236670f929f3a.jpeg (759x530, 59.03K)

Non of you fags got this epic jk jks

is the key phrase.

Fuck the Queen, Up the RA

Yes, and it's also what happens when I can't fucking delete my post

There is no "Hegelian concept of money." Marx treats the labor theory of value in a Hegelian way, but the labor theory of value's origin is in classical economics.

Maybe you were using the "Read a Fucking Book" flag ironically. If so, it's a good joke. I definitely laughed after reading your post.

I should add that "in a Hegelian way" is only to say "dialectically" rather than as Hegel himself would, strictly speaking. Marx's dialectical approach is influenced by Hegel, obviously, but it isn't the same as Hegel's.

Did you glance over the 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧anglo🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 in my post?

Attached: 85a.jpg (720x720, 16.74K)

lmao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Murdered_Poets

So what?

he had no qualms up and shooting 13 poets and intellectuals for no reason

How does that invalidate the statement?