I often times get into debate with ancaps over healthcare...

I often times get into debate with ancaps over healthcare,they always argue that private healthcare will have more quality(muh free market competition) and that its not only totalitarian to force people to pay for others healthcare but also unsustainable in the long run.

What are some charts,arguments you people have to help me out here?

Because honestly i usually make my arguments more from a "moral standpoint" than anything else.

Attached: 3077556441_83d4770066_b.jpg (855x534 228.06 KB, 80.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zmescience.com/science/news-science/birth-child-us-prices-27042018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit posted the first pic by accident,ignore it pls

zmescience.com/science/news-science/birth-child-us-prices-27042018/

Attached: us fertility rate.png (650x449, 21.27K)

yeah they seem to ignore the poor quality of U.S healthcare and and even try to go on on how "broken down" the healthcare in canada and england are.Arguing they have the best treatments,best doctors e.t.c

but thanks tho

Dino?

US healthcare is surprisingly bad even when you take outcomes into account.

Attached: us healthcare.png (600x450, 110.13K)

yeah its him,i cant believe i posted that pic by accident,im low on folders right now and only am storing like 30 pics on my pc

yeah their healthcare is garbage,its incredible how many people will defend private healthcare when it doesnt even benefit them,complete propaganda.

jesus christ

This is a meaningless word that came about as the result of sloppy cold war historiography. I can't believe anyone still uses it.

It's also due to how the billing works, when you go to a hospital you get a bill from the hospital, and then also a bill from every single doctor who sees you, it ends up in years of getting bills from various medical groups trying to get their pound of flesh

yeah they do,i literally cringe everytime they start rating on it being totalitarian.

i also heard them say things like "why do you want to turn doctors into slaves" and how the doctors and medical professionals are being abused by being paid less money due to socialized healthcare,thats it not fair they would make less money and so on.

Are hospitals privately owned in the United States? Shareholders and such?

Here in Canada hospitals are non-profits I believe. Hospital administrators make primo bucks though. That probably has a lot to do with. Also dentistry is completely privatized in Canada. Dentists make and charge a shit load of money. They are greedy fucks.

People bitch and moan about health care costs in Canada. And yes it is expensive. Hospital administrators and such make a shit load of money. But even our prices seem sane compared to the United States. And that is saying a lot. Because there is a lot of waste in Canada's health care spending. Hospital administators are way overpaid. Doctors and nurses are probably paid about what they should be getting paid. But even here doctors and nurses are motivated a lot by greed. Dentists are the fucking worst in Canada because dentistry is private here.

had no ideia dentists were that bad in canada,what was some of your own personal experiences with this?

little over 80% were as of 2015

They charged me $135CAD for a 5 minute dental exam (no x-ray, it was an exam using some sort of sharp hooked instrument and eye inspection). They charged me $200+ CAD for a filling.

They charged my dad over $1000 CAD for some special procedure. I forget what it's called. His insurance only covered 85%. He had to pay the rest out of pocket. And then the tooth broke in 2 days.

Fucking scumbags. I swear. Health care shouldn't be handled by the free market. I am seriously thinking about not going to the dentist anymore and just letting my teeth rot naturally. Even though I could afford that $300+ CAD. Because they are totally ripping us off.

And I'm not even a full-blown leftist by any means. And even I think that allowing health care to be in the reigns of the free market is absolutely ridiculous. Here in Canada I see first hand the benefits of socialized medicine compared to privatized medicine (dental care).

pls send your dentists to muttland pronto

My dentist is actually a burger. No fucking lie. He immigrated to Canada.

$135CAD for 5 minutes of work with eye inspection and some sharp hooky metal object thing is considered a bargain in the United States? That's basically $21-22 USD/min. lmao

Fucking dentists are getting away with highway robbery

Burger life must fucking suck

I remember when burgers would pride themselves on having an above-replacement level fertility rate (2.1). That wasn't too long ago! Now they are below 1.8. I'm guessing as latinos assimilate into American culture, they are having less babies. Latinos were giving America the baby bump. White Americans averaged like 1.85 children/woman. And it was white trash that was doing the breeding!

just like, sell your kidney arm and leg or something.

What do they think insurance is? Insurance pays for services with other people's money.