You need to improve

Let's be honest. Most people here are not exactly revolutionary material. Just being in chans and adhering to fringe ideologies probably tells a lot of bad stories about us, and suggests we're not really a bunch of Che Guevaras and George Jacksons here ready for the revolution.

However, if we're serious about our ideas, it's our job to reach this ideal and improve ourselves as we engage in class struggle. Human material is a major part of any conflict, and if we're still unable to articulate our views in a persuading manner, to influence our communities, to fight or shoot, and to cultivate the skills necessary for organizing, then we're not being serious. Sorry, but you can't be part of a revolutionary movement being a weak person with poor social skills who can't argue past "the CIA did it".

I've noticed that leftists are often procrastinating these basic tasks. Usually postponing theory by waiting for the perfect introductory book/reading list, procrastinating physical exercises, procrastinating the learning of new skills and development of current ones.

This is a terrible approach. First steps are not meant to be perfect. Even on a neurological level, the most important is to consistently force yourself to do something past point of comfort until the adaptive mechanisms of your body and mind take over. Besides that, as we know, abundance of options can be limiting. Pretend you're in jail and that Das Kapital and, say, Tom Bottomore's Dictionary of Marxist thought are the only books you're given. You'll be through with that in a few days. Face that mountain, every day a little, and watch as you grow with it. You don't have to wait the perfect companion or preparation to Kapital and other theory books.

Follow this approach with everything. Pavel's GTG with bodyweight compounds is more than enough for those who can't be bothered with gym. Talk and debate politics with peers constantly, you'll suck and may even get humiliated at first, but by exposing flaws on your rhetoric your opponents will show you how to become a better speaker, and how to cover your weak spots with more research. Don't wait for the perfect interpreters of Marx: read Marx and if you're shorter on time, send articles of Second International popularizers on Marxist.org (Bax, Kautsky, Plekhanov, Bukharin) to your phone, once you get into the habit of reading theory and understand the language and concepts naturally, the more "serious" works will not feel as draining. Use Anki flashcards to improve your vocabulary. Read left-wing news websites, bloggers and journalists first thing in the morning to stay well informed.

Make those things a habit. That's all you need. Worry about perfect sytems later. You just have to fucking do shit, a small improvement in every aspect every day.

Attached: 688958854.jpg (1024x682, 431.81K)

Yeah dude I started all this two years ago and now I'm a depressed anxiety-ridden wreck but I have muscles and I can get by in casual Spanish. Also I can explain people like Zizek & Lenin & Marx to my friends and neighbors in the southern USA who would instantly hate and distrust me for quoting Lenin/Marx/Zizek.
I mean I totally agree with you, I'm just asking what good has it done me? This is still The Nightmare.

What the fuck does this mean? I'm interested.

Nothing, you were always insufferable human being, but by changing parroting capitalist ideology for communist one normies around you started to reject you.

The study of misery and revolt against it is not in your personal best interest. It never was. It will by definition increase your personal suffering. Hence the need for collective action and study, because on an individual level there is never any reason to engage in this.

1/10, no effort.

yes this is my point, nothing is in my "best interest". joining with others is impossible, this is the southern USA where you can't speak about leftist thought anywhere for any reason.

It is no fun to kill an enemy that even lacks the skill to mount a tent.

Please improve t. Fascist

Attached: United as one.png (600x553, 77.79K)

For you as an indvidual becoming a communist isn't good, as Parenti says, If we wanted power why we take side with the powerless.

I feel called out, OP, it's true

Attached: 22050243_553007968377558_6719986359701087892_n.jpg (570x867 53.35 KB, 130.72K)

Seriously I have to be brutally honest and say I don't see myself fighting in an actual revolution. I'm absolutely behind an uprising and would like to help push the cause in any other way, but I can't imagine myself as part of a guerilla or some shit. Is that hypocritical?

It's actually kind of funny, because normies will spout Communist talking points without even realizing it, in a general work gripe sort of way. "You know, they can't fire all of us." "Why does the boss get a bonus and we don't get a pay raise." "This business couldn't work without us. We should be in charge." etc

you can't slay your debilitating social apprehensions, I don't think we have anything to fear from you

Complaining about hypocrisy is moralism.
But if you're not ok with risking your life to murder some cops, soldiers or burger civilians, then you're only making a revolution harder to happen.

Can we ban pirate flag for acting like a fed? Majority of pirate flag posts seem to consist of killing/nuking Americans. Either a fed or the edgiest motherfucker alive.

Probably not going to help, Zig Forums has around 1000 people, we need millions for revolution.
Just because you train yourself to be a perfect revolutionary soldier dude it won't help when it's the police and soldier's job to be physically trained and more armed than we will be.
Most people are influenced by media much larger than us, many have been propagandized into their ideology……….

Attached: 14 - Sweet Poison.mkv_snapshot_06.19_[2018.04.27_13.59.16].jpg (1280x720, 88.33K)

If there was a need for fear in combat we would be doing things very differently.

All forms of reaction, whether in media narratives, in military affairs, or in the state are paper tigers my anarchist friend. They look scary, but cannot withstand the wind or rain. You can't let yourself be disheartened.

Attached: 7add8512461adc99272156243646b146a8fc26f0df75b8d7ce492e5595a58c2f.png (534x381, 290.7K)

Well played, CIA, well played…

Hey pirate poster here. I just likes to download shit. It's my thing.

Attached: 41aa6315c67955354e07760ae76de9c3022cd8a3ffbf09d34c83fe01de595b0e.jpg (250x250, 18.11K)

nice try fed

HOW DARE YOU
YOU FUCKER
Yes, intellectual property is theft, but don't you dare pretend to be me
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IKR? And the little fucker had me banned. Fucking autistic BVs. Leftypol is the REAL FEDS, I tell ya.

You sound like someone who has never served in military.

So we should become big guys?

Why is it that people with complete lack of understanding of military history,organization or training are such fatalistic idealists when it comes to armed struggle?

You`re speaking as if concepts of total war or technological advents of breech-loading artillery pieces and air forces never happened not to mention nukes.

yes big and strong guys

That's pretty spooky.
The working class should accept me the way I am.

stop b8ing faggot

That's not b8, you rightwing balloon-muscle faggot.
People shouldn't be judged on their proportions, you fucking faggot. I'm willing to do my part, as you should be willing to do yours.

You're part is meaningless if you can't back it up especially if you call for revolution.What exactly is your part faggot?

I thought we were better than that here.

When did I say ANTIFA?I think they are filled with a bunch of fags too.

Pure defeatist tripe. Only the worst should be expected from the Eternal Rose/Finn

Would rather call user's faggots and jerk off over how retarded IDpol is. The entire point of identifying as a leftist is to get off over my ideological superiority, no?

Well you're acting like one with you're "We gotta be gym bros RRRAAAHHHH"

ok have fun "doing your part" I'm sure it won't be completely worthless.

Oh, I'm doing my part; if you want to be cannon fodder, well, we need that too.

Sage LARP threads

The nuke part isn't even really the suspicious part. It's the "let's kill burger cops and soldiers" part that sounds like some FBI shit.
even if you believe these things are fine, you shouldn't say it out right on the internet, its fucking retarded

Every revolutionary marxist knows that to be able to consume lot's of theory, his brain and body needs to be in perfect condition.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x849, 1.53M)

(OP)

Every revolutionary marxist knows that to be able to consume lot's of theory, his brain and body needs to be in perfect condition.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x849, 1.53M)

also, get a military training if you can. I know it is not possible in US (if you don't want to kill bunch of enemies of NATO state in the middle east), but most european countries offers you training consisting of a few months just for signing a document that you will come if your state was attacked by another (spoiler: they would take you anyway). You will learn how to survive in forest, how to use weapon and so on and on.