The mighty defenders of the west

Found this vid from a may-day thread on twitter.

Truly comrades, we should shake in fear of the mighty proud boy. A bastion of strength, pride and the embodiment of western values. How can us leftists ever stand against such displays of pure strength and anti-soy boy rhetoric?

Video found here
twitter.com/AshAgony/status/991560502810640385

Attached: DcLLpzIW0AATeuw.jpg-large.jpeg (568x920 175 KB, 773.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=dTZfoJER8Dw
archive.is/rsZnC
facebook.com/LukeMueller316
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hooktube.com/watch?v=dTZfoJER8Dw

why hooktube it if it's a channel making fun of them?

C O P E

Attached: Untitled.png (463x450, 370.56K)

"h-haha this guy has nothing better to do than film me make an ass of myself! What a loser!"

w
e
w

being a bit generous aren't we

this is your mindset

The absolute state. Take every victory you can lol next up fashie slips on some ice! Leftism vindicated!

You're a joke.

It's okay to laugh at stuff every once in a while fam. No need to be serious 24/7.

The funny part is that he's delusional about his level of strength and kept trying to rip it for like a minute.

Attached: imnotowned.png (370x136, 5.4K)

Forgot shitposting flag

But seriously. Stop grasping at straws for minor victories! It makes the left look ineffectual!

lol, mixed up your personas?
Who would have thought that the guy disingenuously pushing incel politics as leftism was actually just a bored troll?

Attached: faggot.png (675x137, 33.25K)

I'm pretty sure the guy being laughed at is the joke champ

scoop of the century

No one's claiming this is a victory. We are just laughing at the fact a reactionary who probably calls plenty of people online a soyboy can't even rip up a sign.

Who doesn't troll with nazi flag here from time to time? That is what it is here for. Maybe reddit is more your speed.

It's not that he couldn't rip a sign, it's that he kept fucking trying, refused to throw it away like a normal person, walked away with it like a bitch, and later tried to damage control his way out of looking like a total fool.

like clock-work.

archive.is/rsZnC
UPDATE
P
D
A
T
E

"ORIGINAL POST: MUST-SEE VIDEO OF THE DAY! Proud Boy fails to rip up a sign he doesn't like. May Day in Seattle. Photos to come :) #majorfail #faillol #altrightfail #maydaySEA #mayday #mayday2018 #maydayseattle #maydayseattle2018 #antifascism #proudboygetsbeatbysign #makehimfamous #getthisguysomescissorsandsomesense
IMPORTANT UPDATE: The man in the video shared here, Luke James Mahler, 21, messaged via Messenger to clarify that he is neither a member of the Proud Boys nor is he a member of Patriot Prayer. I thank him for the clarification and regret the assumption that because he was wearing a Patriot Prayer shirt at a rally held by Patriot Prayer and the Proud Boys that he is involved with either of them.
Here is our conversation, verbatim:
Luke: I'm a member of Club USA. Not proud boy or patriot prayer. Change it on your video please. I'm sick of your fake news.
me: Hi Luke - thank you for clarification.
Luke: And just an fyi dumb ass, i have adhd and autism!!!"

Capped.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1128x375, 131.57K)

fuck off

This is likely a complete lie.

Lol, what a soyboy

He updated his Facebook page to reflect his newfound meme status. That's how not mad he is!
facebook.com/LukeMueller316

Oh, and he has his full dox posted in the ABOUT section too.

pura vida

Well i guess if you OWN it, you take allot of ammo away from your hecklers. But that doesnt make him not a weak little autist.

Attached: Screenshot_20180503-020144.jpg (794x1638, 496.53K)

Attached: 31453969_959972274176615_1347768257972535296_n.jpg (768x768, 127.73K)

I don't know wether to feel sorry for the lad or just laugh at his utter expense.

Why are Trump fans so fucking retarded?

Attached: ca1f7de96cc74afe6a5e84f539b74273fe20f589986b468068fda6221348ecc8.jpg (480x326, 26.39K)

From a comment chain:
He fished the sign from out of the trash, wrestled with it and then kept it.
I didn't think this could get any more pathetic but it does.

And this is after I found out he has been posting videos of himself doing pushups on Twitter to intimidate antifa.

The absolute state of the right

Attached: 1402311712413.png (455x395, 448.44K)

BOB AVAKIAN GANG DEFEATS PROUD BOYS

Virgin Proud Boy vs. Chad Avakian Sign

The ABSOLUTE state of the right.

Attached: 9577854.jpg (451x392, 44.43K)

Hooktube isn't only used to prevent ad revenue, it's used to prevent tracking and other shit too