Are jews evil, do they indeed run the world...

are jews evil, do they indeed run the world? id like to see a leftist perspective on the matter in comparison to the rights

Attached: aggie evil.mp4 (426x240, 3.9M)

No.

now why is that?

no and no

Attached: anti semite stink wagon.png (833x919, 620.25K)

Capitalists "run the world." Some Jews are capitalists, just like some Irish, or Cambodians are capitalists. All capitalists will be exterminated.

The burden of proof is not on me user…

Jews aren't "a thing". Soros biggest nemesis is Netanyahu. They can't run the world because they are not a group with common organisation and goals.

That said, they do run Israel, and Israel does have an extreme lobby over American government. So do Saudis, though, and even Chinese Communists, although much lesser. That's capitalist shitocracy for you.

now to what extent can a capitalist be can it be a simple as owning and running a caffe or a pawn shop or even more simple making capital gain from others hard work? if so id say that there is a predisposition amoung jews or any man to gain from others.

so there is literally nothing to see with jews they are literally the same as everyone else is what youre saying no patterns to observe no disproportionate representation just a big spook right comrades

well lets look at the us as an example now arnt most of their 1% jews?

youre asking a bunch of communists what they think about jews but have you ever asked yourself who came up with and promotes communism? theres your answer; this is a philosemite board

wut

Petit-bourgeois. Monitor after the revolution, if does fishy things goes to reeducation camp, otherwise left alone and works just like everyone else.

Are you talking about brokers? The big ones will have to be taken down, for sure. No stock market post-rev, only socially useful work.

Owning and running a cafe and pawn shop generally refers to petit-bourgeoisie who are more middle class elements of society and rely on actual bourgeoisie (bankers, loan sharks, etc) to survive and are also often preyed upon by actual bourgeoisie (large corporations and firms)

An actual bourgeoisie (capitalist) is generally someone that owns a business or firm with a networth in the millions, billions or trillions

something something white peoples fault

only trillionaires are rothschilds who just happen to be jewish okay guys

Fascism, too, has essential Jewish contribution. By your logic, Jews are demiurge: an inescapable force that dominates all aspects of human existence.

false equivalency

if the removal of the actual bourgeoise was done and these petit-bourgeois were left alone would they not now be the new bourgeoise being that there the top rung

no thats your πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§logicπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

hitler did nothing wrong, am I right?

yeah no, >>>Zig Forums

ffs with the british filter why dont they just call this board /retardsinternational

How is it false?
You claimed that if something is created by the Jews, it embeds pro-Jewish agenda. I applied precisely and exactly your own reasoning and nothing else.

we are having an accrual conversation here

why the internet needs this retarded shit?

so jews contributed to fascism as much as they did to communism?

oh, excuse me then good sir. *leaves*

Jewish thinkers were essential to theoretical foundations of both. Practical implementation of both were majorly carried out by non-Jews.

So, how much do the Jews need to contribute to something to subjugate it to their agenda? You never mentioned that there is some sort of percentage of Jewish contribution required.

He's a brainlet Zig Forumscuck. Whenever they encounter something that torpedoes their "logic" they just sputter the name of a logical fallacy they've heard of and pretend you never said anything at all.

Is punctuation a Jewish plot, too, you fucking dipshit?

If we divert for a minute from idiotic Scholastics and idealism and return to the issue: Jewish interest and political ideology, than here's what there is:

Leftypol supports Palestine, Syria and Iran, and is thus quite hostile to Israel.

Pol are Trump zombies, and thus are fully on board with Israel. That's right, guys. Despite all your antisemitic huffing and puffing, in practice, you're nothing but Israel's bitchboys.

Attached: 5.jpg (640x360, 38.31K)

leave me be you have a retort to how i say my words but not to the words them self.

No, their businesses will obviously be taken from them, so they have no way of exploiting anyone.

but what if the owner was not exploiting? should they still be taken from them

Short answer: yeah. What have you read on the topic?

i know nothing on it this is why i come here to the place where people seem to know whats up

A short reading list (authors are sorted by respectability, meaning most respectable at the top, least respectable nazi-ukrop-peasant badthink at the bottom):

Niall Ferguson
Arthur Koestler
Norman Finkelstein
Noam Chomsky
Yuri Slezkine
John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt
Werner Sombart
Charles Maurras
Houston Chamberlain
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Kevin MacDonald
E Michael Jones
Eustace Mullins
EC Knuth
Michael Hoffman
Ernst Zundel
David Irving
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Keep in mind that the Report which discredited the Protocols was commissioned by Allen Dulles, the Godfather of the Modern Anglo-Zio World Order and protege / henchman of Rockefeller interests.

ill look into these thanks

Capitalist production functions through inherently exploitative means.

Your words are meaningless you fucking retard.

Read a fucking book.

Jews are disproportionately over-represented among millionaires and billionaires, and Jews are often blamed for capitalism's failures. But that is a spook because Jews as a race control only a tiny amount of the world's actual wealth.

Remember that we're Marxists: base determines superstructure. Back during the Middle Ages, Jews were a diasporic merchant minority in Europe who were allowed to lend at interest by the Catholic Church, which forbade Christians from doing it because the church considered that to be a sin. (Usury sent you to the seventh circle of hell in Dante's Inferno.) Jews were not Christians, though, and Catholic Europe still needed to raise capital so wa-la: Jews became the feudal order's official moneylenders. You could even become a "temporary Jew" (legally) if you wanted to lend money to a Christian king.

Poverty is also not a virtue in Judaism, unlike Christianity.

Modern capitalism then develops in the 19th century, which causes all kinds of problems and dislocations in traditional societies. World War I destroys Europe. Who's to blame? In come the Nazis and anti-Semites and such to blame the Jews. But of course the anti-Semites wanted to keep the capitalism, and the problems of capitalism were removed from capitalism as such and diverted onto the Jews.

Attached: ck2.jpg (757x422 91.22 KB, 66.27K)

>>>Zig Forums
go warm a bench with the rest of the short bus seat warmers

The petit bourgeoisie does not exploit. They work and get the full value of their work (as opposed to the haute bourgeoisie, who takes the value from others, and the proletariat, who get only a fraction of it).

A couple running a bakery or an old man with a pawn shop are working for themselves and are not exploiting anyone.

Yes but as individuals they own the financial system.

Attached: wealth of the world.png (1168x4386, 1.54M)

You are a dipshit and should either read a book or kill yourself, I don't care which.

Anyone owning anything at all, even temporarily, should be killed.
See
Anyone laying claim to anything for any length of time, should be killed.
Anyone taking something that someone else could have, should be killed.

I don't know why you can't understand this.

Don't be so resentful. Their exploitation is literally one grain of sand compared to a mountain.