I want you to take responsibility for your actions Zig Forums ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴...

I want you to take responsibility for your actions Zig Forums ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴

Attached: cancer.PNG (548x832, 84.65K)

dear god no

games are for autistic escapist manchildren, feminists trying to impress their daddy by being dykes and capitalists to make effortless money
nobody gives a shit about you guys, fuck off and moderate your own board, faggot

games with "amoral" or "neutral" positions always just portray them as the ethically correct choice between political caricatures
whenever this is because videogames are inherently reactionary or accurately displays the limits of nihilism is up for you to decide

Attached: bii.jpg (600x561, 39.77K)

edgy

stirner was a /lit/ meme first

Are you implying this is a raid or something?

No, i am merely stating that your actions have consequences.

Sorry for ruining your shitpost thread then.

like you being a dicksucking bitch makes you a faggot? go back to your shithole you meaningless parasitic autism bux leech

This is honestly a pretty good way to disseminate lefty propaganda on reactionary boards. Better than posting Stalin and commie memes at least. Subtle and crypto is the only way to effectively gaslight

what do you think "gaslight" means

And now they're discussing Kantianism you guys are missing out. Also

Attached: Hottake.PNG (1344x137, 25.48K)

i still don't get how this works on people
what kind of weak mind falls for this shit

The same type of people who fall for capitalist propaganda

He's the original post-left anarchist.

Actually quite the opposite is true. It works on people that would be considered highly intelligent. Since intelligent people "know what they don't know", and are able to imagine or project different possibilities better.
Dumb people are the one's that tend to be super sure of their beliefs.

and what does that have to do with leftist memes

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN