How is Mark Ames able to survive so many witch hunts when so many on the Left are banned from existence after a simple...

How is Mark Ames able to survive so many witch hunts when so many on the Left are banned from existence after a simple allegation?

He's doing something right, I just don't know what.

Attached: 7630ff2ed18d36bde48bc8f79cbad03f_400x400.png (400x400, 307.76K)

Who?
Who?

I don't get it.

Attached: 099e7aeaa014ea47453d199ca3348833c2dceb0f87a6bdc0c37d7ec53138657f.jpg (960x942, 95.4K)

Is this your first week as a leftist or something

I'll second that other poster.
Who and who?

He's just wiser than the rest of us.

For the most part, all he does is ignore criticism/accusations. There's no way around it, he's a slimy fuck. He also acts like a spook/crypto-Trot.

That's a funny way to spell "based". And he wrong a huge article about the accusations, you don't know what you're talking about.

From what I understand a handful of weirdo liberals got mad at Mark Ames and deliberately misinterpreted satirical writing he did about what the restoration of capitalism did to Russia. He knows these people will never be satisfied with any explanation so he ignores them. His work speaks for itself and he's not a social climber who needs acceptance in a clique to be worth reading/listening to.

There is no way to justify what he wrote regardless of whether or not it's satire, it was vile shit.

Only after deliberately ignoring them for quite some time. The best tactic for dealing with accusations.

So why does he constantly jerk off shills like Max Blumenthal and Benjamin Norton?

A lot of good satire is "vile shit." That's the point of it.

Seriously which reddit board is raiding us

Attached: a-modest-proposal-babygro-_5B2_5D-3378-p_1024x1024.jpeg (546x921, 45.2K)

His satire was
Comparing that to Jonathan Swift is a disgrace.

lmao look at this loser

I believe the term for people like you in the local vernicular would be, fuck off moralfag

I agree that it was bad writing, but it was fiction so he should be let off the hook for the most part. Sure, his sense of 'humor' is unsettling, but I find merit in his other work.

If I remember correctly, the prostitute described wouldn't have been considered underage in Russia at the time, anyway. Just in America.

OK.

On the one hand his claim that what accusations are based on satire are plausible, and it fits well with the arguments he was making at the time and he has made since then. Western countries and their representatives literally and figuratively raped Russia. On the other hand this was in a publication that was publishing night club guides for the same crowd of foreigners. They certainly participated in a very sleazy culture. Limonov seems weird, I don't know much about his ideas but how he writes about women is unbecoming of a communist.

Which is to say, Ames and the others do great journalism, but it's understandable why people got pissed off. Though of course, all the establishment journalists capitalizing on the scandal are much worse.

Feminists are furious that they can't take him down. They're tried numerous times.

kill yourself liberal

Because unlike other leftoids who cuck out the first time a femail yells at him, Mark Ames has alpha genetics and is able to ignore the shrieking of the harpies. I bet he has even fucked a few of them along the way.

what's wrong with paying women for sex?

I remember reading that in HS.

money means banks and rich people

Nobody said that, only Ames' dumb critics

For people defending this guy: fuck you.
Seriously, I'm not an SJW. I don't give a shit about making racist, sexist or whatever jokes. I love Charlie hebdo and I gladly admit to being a fucking edgelord when it comes to comedy. This said, the joke he made was the worst fucking this I ever read. It wasn't funny and it was simply to fucking realistic. I mean, it didn't even sound like a fucking joke. If it was made in the context of nazi Germany or whatever other tragedy and formulated a bit better I would have accepted it. The problem is not much about the content but more about the context. The fall of the soviet union is not reconized as a tragedy by the collective. It's not something you can joke about because it's not reconized as a tragedy but as a victory by many and it's also very fucking actual because people are still suffering because of it. It's not something distant that need to be joked about, it's not something one can afford about joking about. What worked so well about 9/11 jokes, paris jokes, holocaust jokes and at my time madrid 2004 jokes is that those events became memes. Everyone knew it was a tragedy, everyone was crying about it. It worked because making a joke about it was just so fucking wrong and a punch in the face of the collective. At the same time one would have thinked that someone seriously advocated for those things. The fact that they were recognized as a tragedy in collective memory gave the green light to comedians to mock the overplayed and over dramatic situation.

The fall of the soviet union was cheered, everyone ignored the people, women from eastern europe and russia are still called whores and the consequences are still there. No one even tries to forget it because little people know about it.

I make this example: "the worst nightmare for a little girl is to being raped. Think about it. You don't get payed AND you can't even charge extra because you were a virgin!"
Does it look like a joke?
Try this
"the worst nightmare for a little jewish girl is to being raped and killed. Think about it. You don't get payed AND you can't even charge extra because you were a virgin!"
Dreadful and unfunny, but obviously a joke.

Hope I explained my point.

One this is to make joke out an event that get bombarded in your head 1000000 times a day for years. One think is to make jokes of a tragedy that is to this day not recognized and cheered.

Attached: images (10)

So does a single rape happening to an underage migrant mexican girl justify getting butthurt over any jokes about underage migrant mexican girls getting raped? It doesn't yet it happens every day and is celebrated by mainstream society just like the fall of the Soviet Union.

See

Fuck boons!

This not true. There is no celebration over a mexican girl getting raped. What the fuck are you talking about? Also the fall of the soviet union wasn't a singular tragedy but a collective tragedy. It's different. I remeber when people made a thread about this when it happened, no one was justifing it.

Yeah fuck off. If he made a joke sbout anything else I would have laughed. This is not tho. If you guys are ML you should he fucking ashamed of yourself

I'm not the one getting assmad about a bad joke.

there is on motherless.com and the hispachan threads where rape videos of legal-age girls (for mexican law) were traded around and regularly laughed at for being dumb bitches willing to do anything to not get deported

I'd post direct links but hispachan is temporarily down while the mod staff there creates new mod tools that lets them keep actual CP (>13 y/o) from the site since rape videos involving small children were starting to get posted. Even though hispachan is a hole most mexicans share the same opinion that fucking underage girls for money is acceptable even if she bleeds.

Limonov's a lot of things, but he's not a communist.

lmao this must be one of the shittiest posts Ive seen

go away cia

who cares what niggers think

If we knew their names they wouldnt be banned from existence.

lmao

Attached: koality.png (1194x1052, 410.4K)