Hey guys can we talk about the most cancerous fandom in existence?

Hey guys can we talk about the most cancerous fandom in existence?

Chapo Trap House fans truly are insufferable, picture unrelated

Attached: jordan-peterson-12-rules-book-youtube-amazon.jpg (2405x1603, 358.76K)

CTR fans are mostly berntards who ended up voting for Her because "at least she's not Trump" (even though they deny it in public.)

yea chapo sucks but they introduced me to cumtown

Most cancerous leftist fandom? Yes. Most cancerous fandom in general? Not by a long shot.

kek, they really are insufferable

I first listened to their show today, it was garbage. Just a podcast of them sniggering at their own jokes. I'd rather leave the self-important circle-jerking to aut-rightists.

I don't even know what "chapo trap house" is nor interacted with them in any way that I am aware of but they still piss me off because this board is constantly littered with it.

you seem a bit anally anguished

Are you that one incel that has a hate boner for Chapo?

let's be honest, hellworld deserved this and liberals needed to be agitated into communism

OP made me chuckle

That's not even close to CTR fans. They're red liberals that voted for Hillary.

thats my homie who gets laid by way more p00n than youll ever know in your lifetime or virtually

Luv to get mad at podcasts because consumption is politics. a thread died for this

Attached: am i retarded.gif (218x228, 1002.83K)

Does saging not fucking work or something?

Twitter as a whole is complete cancer for anything that's not raw news.

Leftist twitter is practically one big clique full of CTR neckbeards and liberal feminists LARPing as leftists.

Attached: 05_Mascha_kaleko.jpg (199x284, 17.37K)

but its funny

It's funny entertainment. Why take it so seriously? If you don't like it don't pay attention to it.

I listened to an episode of Chapo and it was just them talking about Drumpf and then going "Yeah we wouldn't have that"

"chapo is so problematic you guys i heardthey even did a racism

Amber is the only good chapo. Matt (doesn't understand theory) and Felix (is the only reason that they keep on getting lame democrat guests half of the time) are tied for worst.

If you judge things by their subreddit then everything is shit

Attached: 301df7c4607ec7e43e32abc4bd54691a9577a90e655403ae6fadda4fcfb1096d.png (512x512, 318.61K)