Depopulation

With the incoming automation, monopolization of capital and redundancy of the working class, plus incoming ecological disasters and resource depletion, wouldn't it be easier to enact breeding licenses and sterilize the proles than enact communism or other redistribution schemes? I mean, China tried both and only one of them worked.

Attached: 4d4775989745d1da7d1042e61c6441a5574b01b9dd16547da74a3ec6f8893da6.jpg (1280x720, 79.85K)

Why not just shoot everyone?
Easy peasy.

Attached: Porky.png (576x566, 412.67K)

Because that would lead to revolts, it's far easier to ease the population with Malthusian extinction scenarios and they will accept it. Add a little social program here and outright bribes and you'll see proles lining up to be sterilized.

And the best part is that none of this is violent and everything is consensual.

Honestly though, I'd accept some good gibs in exchange for free sterilization.

overpopulation is a porky meme you tard, 10 % of the worlds population consume upwards of 80% of the worlds resources

This.
Hell I PAID to be sterilized. I'll take some gibmedats.

Its called inceldom and capitalists don't need to do anything special. They just have to encourage women to be hypergameous sluts while destroying any incentive to have a family with feminism and femail exclusive gibs.

I think we should peacefully depopulate, no more kids. I also don't think we should lower the living standards of 1st worlders, just raise the standard of the rest. That is only possible if we don't have seven billion motherfuckers on this planet.

Hmmmmm.

Reminder Lenin wrote about this

Except it won't cause a revolt. See contra rebels, see September 30th movement etc.
Just genocide everybody in vicinity of the genocide.

Attached: a2c50b933562985d46e78ce4201b1cc3bacf052cfa6068ccffa005bf1c58c8f3.jpeg (400x400, 25.24K)

You can support depopulation and communism and also think Malthus was an idiot and provably wrong.

Huh?

Hes's saying such laws are hypocritical as they do nothing to actually curb or prevent abortions. They merely make them occur clandestinely and with babkis, as was already occuring. He's also saying being against neo-malthusianism doesn't mean we should be against providing basic medical services as we sich things will allow us to tackle the problem of abortion by addressing the causes.

You're a fucking retard. The planet has been overpopulated since the 1970s, and had only become exponentially worse since then.

That's just another argument in favor of depopulation you dumb baboon.

Overpopulation, by-and-large, doesn't exist. There are loads of resources for everyone, and with more people comes higher production. The thing is that capitalism, as it is, discourages efficient and sustainable production.

t. (You)

A massive depopulation would decrease the workforce, thus lower 'standards of living' by decreasing production.

With automation, if we reach a point where it's all being done by machines (unlikely to be particularly soon), then if those machines are owned by the populace and distribute the wealth created evenly, there will be plenty to go around. It only becomes a problem if the machines are owned by capitalists/a state who will demand more and more of the yield and deprive everyone else and kill alternatives.

An 'infinite' number of people is impossible to begin with. Theoretically, the planet already has an 'infinite' number of people, as they continue to be born. There is no point at which the number will be completely infinite, and if it ever does then the only possibility is that the Earth had infinite resources.

So the planet can, most likely, sustain as many people as we can ever realistically throw at it. Cities probably can't, but we could just build more cities.

What the planet can't sustain (or rather, what people can't sustain themselves with) are mass amounts of emissions, excessive pollution, war, and resource monopolies. None of these things are purely dependent on population size. Our economics create economic homelessness. Our pollution policies create pollution - see the Great Smog of London (which killed some 12k people) for a great example of why this isn't merely a headcount issue.

Excellent post.