Are dress codes oppressive and discriminating against women?

Are dress codes oppressive and discriminating against women?

us.pressfrom.com/news/us/-143534-ivy-league-senior-presents-her-thesis-in-bra-underwear-to-fight-oppressive-beliefs/

Attached: DcybwV9VMAITH5n.jpg (1400x986, 62.52K)

Why women specifically? Men's dress codes are usually more uniform (geddit?)

Who gives a quarter-fuck?

Fuck off boomer lover.

Attached: 1451702460456.jpg (626x720, 28.93K)

I'm cool with women wearing less tbh. It's nice

the professor did nothing wrong

Does this really matter?
Why even care?
why doesn't everyone wear fucking fatigues n shit?

Attached: 86345a615a6aa4dd14082f44f0b544e988abbde6.png (320x278, 56.95K)

Dress codes are extremely proletarian. Fashion is bourgeois.

Doing this should be illegal for fat women.

why cant crazy shit like this happen in my classes? i need some spice

Attached: pay up.png (670x383, 274.34K)

Clothing promotes inequality. Let us embrace nudism, the social liberation we need.

Lenin unironically believed this. Look into it

Lenin approves.

Attached: lenin nudism.jpg (3566x976, 193.37K)

Sounds like a cool guy.

She's pretty much a hypocrite for not stripping all the way down

the fact that she didn’t strip all the way completely vindicates her professor’s initial point

Did Lenin approve of nudism during bolshevik meetings?

Why just dresscodes for women? I don't wanna wear a suit for my Matura exams either…

Yes

Nice

what is this from?

Dress codes are spooked of course.
Fashion in general can be spooked too. It depends on whether or not you dress to have fun expressing yourself or dress out of social neurosis. I tend towards the latter and I hate it.

Yes, it's just a way for management to control every aspect of your being and behavior in the work place down to your own body. It's a remnant of old-school Fordist discipline and it's no surprise that's starting to die out and be replaced with come-as-your-are casual clothing. That's much more in line with post-modern management's emphasis on "expressing yourself" at work, so you more eagerly identify with your job.

Not women specifically, men have to comply with dress codes too though it's true women often have it even worse — with some places enforcing a high heel policy. Not only is wearing high-heels degrading to women who don't like wearing them, it's also medically unsafe in the short (tripping, sprains) and long terms (bunions, spine damage).

I'm fine with this :^)

Hot

I know you're trying to bait us into confirming your image of us as liberals, but anyways there is nothing wrong with what this girl is doing.
OP, are you some kind of faggot?

Is this Kill La Kill?
Is anime becoming real?

Why the fuck are Asian-American women much more slutty than regular Asians, let alone the rest? And why are they damn idpol liberals (especially those in CA)?

The U.S. are brainwashing them.
…or Asia is deporting all the scum to the U.S.

good